Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

DXB - Convenient Fuel Stations near airport?

Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

Considering renting a car from DXB for an upcoming trip to Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Are there any fuel stations that are near the airport that are convenient for filling up prior to returning the vehicle? Our flight departs late at night (2:00 AM), so would probably be filling up around 11 PM or so. Are the gas stations open that late?
Old Mar 25, 2015, 12:14 pm

11pm is early by Middle East standards.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 2:29 pm

11pm is peak time at many petrol stations. Be prepared to budget at least 30 minutes to fill up.

All petrol stations in the UAE are open 24hrs. Well, maybe not all but I've never seen a single one that isn't.
Old May 14, 2015, 1:46 am

It will depend on where you'll be coming from. There's a large petrol station just before Garhoud Bridge, and another smaller one right after you cross the bridge. Both stations are conveniently located to the right of the road. Most gas stations open 24 hrs here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.