Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hotel recommendation for Nayarit (s/b Netanya), Israel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2015, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR

Does anyone have any recommendations for accommodations in Nayarit, Israel?
Old Mar 18, 2015, 12:29 am

Nayarit is in Mexico

Are you asking about Nazareth ? Nahariya ? Netanya ? Netivot ? ...
Old Mar 18, 2015, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
Apologies, meant Netanya... omg posted that beyond my bedtime!
Old Mar 18, 2015, 5:54 am

Are you looking for a short-term rental (hotel) or a long-term one (holiday apartment) ? What is your budget ? How many people ? What time of year (holidays, off-season, etc). Special requirements ? etc, etc, etc, etc .....
Old Mar 18, 2015, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Looking for New Years week 2016.. Luxury hotel, preferably on the beach. Family of 4 so two rooms or suite.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:27 am

Sorry, but I have no familiarity with hotels in Netanya so I am unable to make a recommendation. I suggest that you look at the reviews and ratings on booking.com or tripadvisor.com:

http://www.booking.com/city/il/netan...FRQatAodblgAHg

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g2...ct-Hotels.html
Old Mar 18, 2015, 5:33 pm

There are two newish hotels across from the beach but they are not walking distance from the center of Netanya. One is the Ramada and the other is Island Suites. Both are all suite hotels.

IN the center of the city and overlooking the beach is the Seasons Hotel. They have some suites. They are much better located, although much older than the two others.

Right on the Square in the center of Netanya is the brand new ( less than a year) Leonardo Plaza hotel. It has some suites but when I visited the hotel they were not yet finished.The rooms have heavy windows so although you can see all the activity you do not HEAR it. This hotel is maybe 1/2 block from the beach.

BTW you are not going to be able to swim at that time of year unless it is extraordinarily warm. There is one beach ( in the center) that has lifeguards all year round.

Last edited by awayIgo; Mar 18, 2015 at 5:34 pm Reason: corrected some content

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.