Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Children friendly hotel near Dubai Marina

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aegean *G

Hello everybody,

i am planning a 4 day trip to Dubai on October 24th and looking for a hotel close to or on Dubai Marina. Proximity to Skydive Dubai is a must, but also looking for something that is children friendly. Its going to be 3 couples and 4 children. Wives are not skydiving so we need a place that is children friendly and perhaps have some activities for them. i have seen several hotels in the price range of ~400-500 euros p.n but do not know which one to choose.

thanks in advance!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 9:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk. Since your post is specific to accommodations in the UAE, it has been relocated to the Middle East destination forum.

Good luck!

~Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.