Hotel suggestion Israel (Dead Sea and Haifa)

Subscribe
Will be in Israel in mid October
Staying with family around Tel Aviv.
I am looking at spending one night on the Mediterranean coast - somewhere close to Haifa and one night at the Dead Sea.
I would welcome any suggestions. Prefer first hand experiences.
Willing to pay up to $300 per room with breakfast.
Thank you in advance.
Quote: Will be in Israel in mid October
Staying with family around Tel Aviv.
I am looking at spending one night on the Mediterranean coast - somewhere close to Haifa and one night at the Dead Sea.
I would welcome any suggestions. Prefer first hand experiences.
Willing to pay up to $300 per room with breakfast.
Thank you in advance.
We stayed at the Crown Plaza in Haifa last November - very nice & very short walk to Baha'i gardens.
CP Haifa ia an excellent recommendation.
If you are renting a car, make sure you have good directions, a bit confusing to get to. Nice staff, nice lounge.

Dead Sea recommendations are harder. If you like to sit in "healthy" mud or float for a few minutes in the sea, it is fun. But at 110 F how long can you do that? Obviously the focus should be on the area; Ein Gedi, Massada, the Great Crater and even the Ahava factory. I would just look for a clean place to lay my head along the shore.
thank you both.
I like the Haifa recommendation
As far as the Dead Sea, I have already done Ein Gedi, Ahava and Massada so am just looking to stay in a nice place and enjoy the view and quiet relaxation.
Any places especially good at "quiet relaxation with a good view"?
Dead Sea Hotel
I really enjoyed the hotel:
The Spa at the Dead Sea
Food is decent and the spa is fabulous. All day one can get tea and fruit for free in the spa. One gets a robe and slippers to relax in. A Very relaxing environment. They have an outdoor swimming pool and an indoor "dead sea" water pool.
enjoy!
Quote:

If you like to float for a few minutes in the sea, it is fun. But at 110 F how long can you do that?
I avg 2 hrs each time I go down there, thats pure relaxing being in the water that long
Crowne Plaza or Dan Panorama
I have the choice between the Crowne Plaza in Haifa or the Dan Panorama in Haifa, which would you choose? It's a 3 day stay on business (no sightseeing).
And does either hotel have its own car park as I will have a car.
Crowne Plaza - nice hotel & good location. Make sure you hang on to your room bill until your IHG stay credit shows up. I finally had to send IHG a copy to get credit.
deleted
Quote: Crowne Plaza - nice hotel & good location. Make sure you hang on to your room bill until your IHG stay credit shows up. I finally had to send IHG a copy to get credit.
Thanks for the advice rubesl...good to know.