Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Israeli Visa for UAE Citizen

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Israeli Visa for UAE Citizen

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2012, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by awayIgo
You do not need special permission or protectzia to avoid a stamp. It is an acceptable request. The only risk you take is for the immigration officer to stamp automatically without thinking.
You do to get a special travel document, "Guest of State," or something along those lines.
Old May 7, 2012, 4:34 pm

Probably not.

Originally Posted by joshwex90
I'm running a conference in Israel, and one of the people who would like to participate only has a UAE passport. Any chance Israel will issue him a visa, and if they do, what kind of trouble might he get into in the UAE?
Old May 8, 2012, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by kerryciat
Probably not.
See post #12. I succeeded.
Old May 9, 2012, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Nicely done.

In my admittedly limited experience, the Israelis are usually pretty good with work-arounds for citizens of Arab countries with which they have no diplomatic relations who have good reasons for wanting to visit Israel. It's good PR, after all.
Old May 16, 2012, 2:05 am

Programs: BAEC gold, Marriott gold, Hilton gold
Israel already has 'unofficial' diplomatic missions in places like Qatar and Israeli politicians like Tzipi Livni has on at least one occasion met the Emir of Qatar in Doha. So if friendly contact is there at high level then arranging documents for entry should be easily possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.