Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Burj Khalifa - promo code

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2011, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, A-Club PLATINUM, HHonors Gold, GPP-Gold, BWR-Diamond, PCR PLAT, *Wood P
Burj Khalifa - promo code

Hi folks -

maybe I'm paying Dubai a short visist - therefore I'd like to have a look from the observation deck - does anyone of you maybe know a promo code?

My visit will be in july 11
Old Jun 16, 2011, 4:37 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, GF, EK, WY
I'm not aware of any promotions, but you should definitely try to book in advance rather than just turn up. AED100 vs. AED400.

http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/observatio...formation.aspx
Old Jun 17, 2011, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, A-Club PLATINUM, HHonors Gold, GPP-Gold, BWR-Diamond, PCR PLAT, *Wood P
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm not aware of any promotions, but you should definitely try to book in advance rather than just turn up. AED100 vs. AED400.

Thx. I've heared that several times. I think I'll do so.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 3:43 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by dunk

You can actually just show up and still get the AED100 entry; AED400 is for immediate entry, meaning you don't have to wait.

The trick is to go at a time of day when there are not a lot of visitors -- weekday morning has worked best for me -- and buy a pre-booked entry for the next available time (you may have to wait 15-30 minutes, but you still get the cheaper entry).

Even on a hazy day, it's quite a view and the outdoor viewing deck is lovely. Well worth the hype and cost!

--Chris
Old Jun 23, 2011, 8:02 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
I can't imagine anyone paying 400 riyals to go to the top. I did it and got the 100 AED ticket and it was ok for that price. But for 400 AED that is a rip off IMO.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 6:17 pm

Programs: EK Skywards
I have done it, for 400/- it was the only time my friend could make it, and as it was at dusk we had the best of both worlds, daytime, sundown and night time, beautiful.

Many people pay the 400dirhams fast track, Dubai ain't going begging all the way quite yet, despite what you read!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.