Luggage storage in downturn Pittsburgh

Subscribe
Hi guys,

I am going to be in Pittsburgh for a few hours next month before departing by bus. I will arrive with my luggage from the airport. Is there any place where I can store it for a while for a small fee?

Thanks
i meant downtown pittsburgh of course
I think the Amtrak station (at the north edge of downtown, across the street from the bus station - 11th St. & Liberty Ave.) has luggage storage, but you might want to call ahead and confirm. It's been a long time since I was last there.
Please continue to follow this thread in the FT Mid-Atlantic Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
is e Amtrak station at the new Pittsburgh transportation center?
I continue to be amazed by the numerous posts asking this same question about various cities.

Best way to store luggage in just about any city: go to decent hotel, ask bell captain to store luggage, give him a couple of bucks, get claim check, pick up luggage, give person who brings you luggage a couple of bucks.

No need to be staying at hotel.
Quote: I think the Amtrak station (at the north edge of downtown, across the street from the bus station - 11th St. & Liberty Ave.) has luggage storage, but you might want to call ahead and confirm. It's been a long time since I was last there.
Yes. There are lockers at the far side of the building. I discovered this on my way out.