Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendations for a meeting point for coffee

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2017, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Recommendations for a meeting point for coffee

Looking for suggestions. Going to meet someone for the 1st time to "get a coffee" (code for less serious then 1st date). Im in harford county, md and he is in Wilmington DE. Meeting up somewhere along the way, in between. Any suggestions what to do after coffee? Dave and busters type place, small arcade, indoor batting cage, putt putt, anything creative you know of open to options, however, unless were going into some type of water, id like to be indoors. Doesn't have to be equally half way.

Thanks
Old Aug 19, 2017, 11:47 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, Tahlenety
I am moving your query to the Mid-Atlantic Forum. (See Destinations, USA)
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Thank you I was looking for that
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:14 pm

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Newark, DE? Where the Univ of Delaware is. You don't say when, but you could grab a cup of coffee and then take in a game on campus.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 5:32 pm

Programs: BA GfL
I am a fan of Port Deposit, MD. It's a really cute little town where you could just go for a walk after the coffee, if the weather is nice. I know that's not indoors, but it's a nice thing to do if you want to actually talk.

Personally I am a fan of bowling on first dates (two of my best relationships have started that way). Newark is an option for that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.