Gate-checked strollers at Dulles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2017, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Atlantic FC Gold, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, Hilton Hhonors Gold

Hi All

wonder if someone can help

Flying into Dulles on BA. We normally check my daughter's stroller at the gate and pick it up on landing either on/at the end of the jetbridge or at the bottom of the stairs.

What happens at Dulles given the moon buggies? Does it just go straight to the carousel?

many thanks
Old Apr 24, 2017, 8:45 am

Programs: United MP
I've had it happen both ways, but that was with a wheelchair. Sometimes it was at the gate, and other times we had to ride the buggy and pick it up at baggage claim. I'm not sure if it's the same as with a stroller, but I would not be surprised if you had to pick it up at the carousel.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
If you gate checked it then typically you pick it up on the jetbridge before going to the mobile lounge area.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 12:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Atlantic FC Gold, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, Hilton Hhonors Gold
Thanks both very much- if we can pick up at the gate that will make immigration much more pleasant!

I've only flown into Dulles once and that was years ago so appreciate your Info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.