Philadelphia to EWR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Philadelphia to EWR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2014, 2:53 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, United Silver
Amtrak is the way to go. Usually takes just over an hour to 1.5 hours. I have not tried NJT/SEPTA to EWR but did once do it from NY Penn Station to 30th Street and that took nearly 3 hours(!).

Agree with the recommendation of booking flights ex-ZFV if flying UA. As a Penn student myself, I find EWR trips more convenient if not flying to another UA hub - would rather have 1 train ride (2 if you take the subway to 30th) and then a nonstop rather than 1 or 2 train rides followed by 2 flights, the first of which often departs at an ungodly hour to make a sensible connection. As a small plus, if the Amtrak leg is part of the UA itinerary, you save the $8 SEPTA Airport Line each way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.