Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHL transfer from Terminal E to B

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2014, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

PHL transfer from Terminal E to B

My friend is arriving at Terminal B (US Air) and I am arriving at Terminal E (Jetblue). I would like to meet her at Terminal B and we can share a cab together downtown. I had a hard finding reliable recent information to see if that was possible by walking within terminals or do I need to take a shuttle.

Thanks
Old Apr 1, 2014, 4:27 pm

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bluesman78
My friend is arriving at Terminal B (US Air) and I am arriving at Terminal E (Jetblue). I would like to meet her at Terminal B and we can share a cab together downtown. I had a hard finding reliable recent information to see if that was possible by walking within terminals or do I need to take a shuttle.

Thanks
The terminals are all connected once past security-can't help you w/outside as I've never done that.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Welcome to Flyertalk Bluesman78 ^

You do not have to exit security to walk from terminal E to B. Expect the walk to take 10 to 15 minutes.

Easy to get a cab outside the terminal or you might want to consider taking the SEPTA train to central Philly. The train takes about 20-25 minutes and a one way cash fare is $7.00. They run every 30 minutes. Cab fare with tip will be around $30.00.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 8:03 am

Cab fare will be more than $30 unless you are a lousy tipper, because the flat rate to Center City is $28.50.

There are moving walkways along most of the way from E to B (there are moving walkways in the C/D connector and a set behind the stores on your left as you go from C to B in the B/C mall).
Old Apr 2, 2014, 3:07 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Originally Posted by Phudnik
Cab fare will be more than $30 unless you are a lousy tipper, because the flat rate to Center City is $28.50.
Ah, thanks! I should have looked it up. I take the train 90% of the time so it's been a while since I took a cab!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.