Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

Dulles terminal connection question.

Old Mar 15, 2013, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Probably a daft question. Will be flying internationally out of Dulles from concourse D. Will I get punted directly there, or is it possible to go via A/B, as the food choices look a bit better?

guessing from the maps I can walk to A/B, then get the moon buggy to D, or the Aerotrain to C and walk up. Will have 4 hours to kill, so no great rush to transfer directly to D after clearing security.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA MM, MB LifeTit
No one wil punt you anywhere, so you're pretty safe on that front.

If you're originating at IAD, you can take the Aerotrain after security to B and then a people mover to D. If you're on an arriving flight, you can transfer between any other terminal and B without going through security again.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
No "punting." IAD has a unified checkpoint. Once through, you can go to any sterile-side (concourse) location you want other than intl. arrivals.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all, that'll help me fill a bit more time wandering around and open up more options in terms of where to grab dinner. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.