Reload this Page >

Niagara Falls traveler Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Niagara Falls traveler Information

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Buffalo's Canalside has brought a lot of social activity. There is a marine (US Coast Guard & Navy ships) in that area along with food trunks and some restaurants too. Near the Buffalo Zoo, which is a decent yet small zoo, there is also a Frank Lloyd Wright museum in one of his houses about 4 blocks away. The zoo is also part of the Delaware Park system which is nice and rather large. On the other side is the Albright-Knox museum and there is also a Botanical Garden. If your kids are a big zoo fan I'd go to Toronto but if you want to only spent a few hours and see an ok zoo the Buffalo Zoo will satisfy.

You can do the Canadian Falls & walk to the US said over the bridge and see the US park (Canadian Falls have better view) all in a morning with maybe lunch on the American side.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:26 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into the things you mentioned. I'm intrigued by the Frank Lloyd Wright buildings!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.