Signatures?

Subscribe
while exiting dca south toward alexandria, i saw a building with a script signatures sign. anyone know what it is?
Could it be signature air services (quick google - sorry Signature Flight Support), the company that services private flights into/out of DCA (and other airports). Not that I've ever flown private, but I thought they had sort of scrolly (script) "Signature" logo. Indeed on their site,
https://www.signatureflight.com/Loca...o.aspx?Loc=DCA
there's a picture in the slideshow of an awning that appears to show that logo.

Either that or Jack Abramoff re-opened his Penn Ave eatery near DCA.
Quote: Could it be signature air services (quick google - sorry Signature Flight Support), the company that services private flights into/out of DCA (and other airports). Not that I've ever flown private, but I thought they had sort of scrolly (script) "Signature" logo. Indeed on their site,
https://www.signatureflight.com/Loca...o.aspx?Loc=DCA
there's a picture in the slideshow of an awning that appears to show that logo.

Either that or Jack Abramoff re-opened his Penn Ave eatery near DCA.
that's the place. tis a shame abramoff had to close his "eatery" we were regulars. the cooking ambiance, and the service were outstanding. yes the happy hour bar was really loud, but one could move deeper into the restaurant, and enjoy the quiet . even usually sit in one of the private diningrooms/
Quote: that's the place. tis a shame abramoff had to close his "eatery" we were regulars. the cooking ambiance, and the service were outstanding. yes the happy hour bar was really loud, but one could move deeper into the restaurant, and enjoy the quiet . even usually sit in one of the private diningrooms/
I'm probably on several hours (days?) worth of FBI wiretap tapes from the Signatures restaurant. Sadly, nothing more than "Yes, I will have one more Tanq 10, over the same ice" is on the tapes.

Now, if only I had some way to enjoy Signature at DCA.
i just read the wiki on signatures and the clientele. i did not realize it was a gop catering hole. the people at the tables never even talked politics. they always talked about the food.