Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car rental @ ewr

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2011, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Car rental @ ewr

Need to rent a car in mid june for 3 days. Pick up be ewr and return be bwi. Any suggestions and what is the average price one should pay?? Thanks and sorry if this has already been asked before but i could not find anything.
Old Apr 21, 2011, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Suggest that you price the rental initially at an online TA like Expedia or Travelocity, which will display rates from multiple companies. If you have any discount codes or applicable coupons, you can then book directly at the website of the car-rental company you choose.

Also, if it's an option for you, don't overlook the possibility of picking up the car at an off-airport location -- like Jersey City or Metropark -- which might be cheaper.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Thanks Guv1976

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.