Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mini Bar by José André reservations

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2010, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Mini Bar by José André reservations

So for those of you who know about the one month in advance call thing, does anyone know of any tricks tips or work arounds?

I have been calling in for the past few days with no luck.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 3:59 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, United Club Life Member, UA *S
I don't have a tips or tricks for you, but quoting from their website:

How far in advance can I book minibar?
Reservations for minibar are taken a month in advance. That is to say, if you want a seat for the 15th of March, you would need to start calling on February 15. Please be advised that the demand for minibar by josé andrés is very high and seats are often booked up the day they are opened for reservation.

How do I make a reservation.
To reserve, please call Café Atlantico and minibar at (202) 393-0812. The reservation phone lines open at 10 am. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Please be advised that the demand for minibar by josé andrés is very high and seats are often booked up the day they are opened for reservation, often within the first fifteen minutes. For the greatest chance of success, we recommend calling as close to 10 am as possible. If you are unable to get through, or the date or time you are attempting to reserve is no longer available, we do keep a wait list and often are able to fill seats from off that list.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

amex cent concierge might be worth a try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.