12hr Layover in Philadelphia What To Do.

Subscribe
I have an almost 12hr layover this week at Philly on my way to BRU if I dont get stuck or cancel. What can I do. Is from 6:00am to 6:15pm on Saturday.
There are some suggestions in this thread...A US Guide to PHL. But beyond that, what do you ~want~ to do in Philly?

Do a search in this forum, lots of suggestions:

A couple of hours in Philadelphia?
8 hour layover in Philadelphia
You can take the train (SEPTA) from the airport to downtown it is only 8 miles. You get a view of different parts of the city and can check out downtown PHL. More and more cities you can do this.
Quote: You can take the train (SEPTA) from the airport to downtown it is only 8 miles. You get a view of different parts of the city and can check out downtown PHL. More and more cities you can do this.
I agree about taking the train into the city. Head for Society Hill and Penn's Landing along the river. If you stop in at the Sheraton or the Hyatt, I'm sure the concierge can give you lots of useful information.

Take the R1 line from the airport to 30th St station. switch to the Market-Frankfort line and get off at 2nd St.

www.septa.org

www.sheratonsocietyhill.com
www.pennslanding.hyatt.com
And do not fail to sample the junk food. A Philly cheese steak tastes better there than it does anywhere else (maybe except for AC).