Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Renting a house in Cabo San Lucas Area

Renting a house in Cabo San Lucas Area

Old Aug 3, 2009, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, Marriott, Skymiles, AAdvantage, trueBlue, Starwood Preferred Guest, Hyatt,Leaders Club, Alaska
Red face Renting a house in Cabo San Lucas Area

I'm interested in renting a house in the Cabo Area for 3 couples and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas.!?

I don't want to be in town, but closer either to the Palmilla or San Jose Del Cabo. I don't want to go much more than 1K a night..and would like to be on the beach if possible.

Anyone out there have an idea? Rudy?
Old Aug 4, 2009, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat
Are you willing to go as far north as Los Barriles? We have stayed there several times and there are lots of good low key places to eat, windsurfing in season, snorkeling, fishing, ATVing, and we hear excellent hiking although we have not done that.

Here's a link to some cool places on the East Cape:

http://abajavacation.com/eastcape_rentals.html
Old Aug 4, 2009, 5:43 pm
Suspended

There should be TONS of available places. The area is currently begging for tourists. I personally have a 2 BR Condo in San Jose (you are apparently looking for something much higher end - so this is just for reference), that was NEVER vacant prior to this year, that has been completely vacant since April of this year despite a substantial price drop.

Location-wise, I would recommend something either in Palmilla itself, or in the new development of Puerto Los Cabos. You could probably get anything you see for 60-70% of the asking price right now, given the market, if you were going to occupy it for at least a week.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, Marriott, Skymiles, AAdvantage, trueBlue, Starwood Preferred Guest, Hyatt,Leaders Club, Alaska
all good to know

Thanks. That is all good information.
I suspected that the prices have dropped, but I didn't think by that much.
I'll update this thread once I find something out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.