Wiki Posts
Search

What hotel zone is playa mujeres

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Silver MileagePlus, Diamond Hilton
What hotel zone is playa mujeres

Looking at booking transfers for Excellence Playa Mujeres and many sites devide the cancun area in zones. I don't see playa mujeres listed as an option when they give zones, can any one give idea which zone its considered to transfers since its outside the main area
Old Mar 4, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Try Punta sam. That's the "zone" when I used Canada transfer from airport to Finest Playa Mujeres.
Old Mar 13, 2016, 11:11 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Playa Mujeres is not in one of the Hotel Zones listed on most maps of Cancun, as it is a separate island reached by ferry. The nearest ferry leave from a slip next to the Fiesta Americana (at the top of the 7)-- the 'hotel zone' is shaped like the number 7, so you can give that as a destination. The ferry's run pretty regularly and it's about a 30 min ride across to the island. Once there, you can then get transport to your local hotel.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mauld
Playa Mujeres is not in one of the Hotel Zones listed on most maps of Cancun, as it is a separate island reached by ferry. The nearest ferry leave from a slip next to the Fiesta Americana (at the top of the 7)-- the 'hotel zone' is shaped like the number 7, so you can give that as a destination. The ferry's run pretty regularly and it's about a 30 min ride across to the island. Once there, you can then get transport to your local hotel.
Playa Mujeres is on the mainland, and you do NOT need to take a ferry to get there. It is approx 30 minutes north of CUN and any one of the transfer companies will know it, return cost approx $70US for a minivan.

The island you take a ferry to reach is called ISLA Mujeres.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Opps, my bad@ I was thinking of Isla Mujeres

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.