Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Cancun area / CUN airport taxi, transfer, limo, shuttle, Uber etc.

Old Dec 7, 2015, 6:03 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum

Anyway got any idea which one is the best for airport pickups? I found one that is 160 Roundtrip for 8 people

Last edited by JDiver; May 2, 2016 at 8:21 am Reason: Restore original post title
Old Dec 7, 2015, 6:46 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond ; Prority Club Platinum; Rapid Rewards A List; OnePass
Best limo service in cancun?

USA transfers did a good job for us.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 7:37 pm
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Moderator Note:

You may find more help in the Mexico Travel forum. I will move it over there.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 9:13 pm

I used super shuttle a couple weeks ago to go from the Cancun airport to the resort just south of Playa del Carmen. I opted for the shared ride service since it was only $26 each way versus 60 for a direct shuttle. I got lucky both times and was the only one in the van so it only took about 45 minutes. I'd have no problem using them again but be sure to book them at least 24 hours in advance or you may be waiting quite awhile for an open shuttle as one of my friends found out.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 6:53 am

USA transfer is great! Used the last 4 times we traveled to cancun. Always on time and friendly. $80 roundtrip to PDC. $40 to hotel zone.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 8:55 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by rlynn1962
USA transfer is great! Used the last 4 times we traveled to cancun. Always on time and friendly. $80 roundtrip to PDC. $40 to hotel zone.
I've used these guys for transport between airport and Isla Mujeres ferry, for example. Reliable!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 9:32 am

Who do use after you arrive in Isla Mujeres? We get the guys on bikes but if you have a lot of people it's like herding cats.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 9:27 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
USA Transfers' website is redirecting to Entertainment-Plus. Have other people had that happen? Is that a problem?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 4:09 am

There is some Trip Advisor ad for them on the page, but I had no trouble with it. Got to the information about transfers just fine.
What device are you using?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 7:36 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
There is some Trip Advisor ad for them on the page, but I had no trouble with it. Got to the information about transfers just fine.
Chrome and it redirects me after I type in my hotel and search.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:19 am

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
if this is them the website comes right up for me using exploder:

http://www.usa-transfers.com/
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Section 107
if this is them the website comes right up for me using exploder:

http://www.usa-transfers.com/
Sorry, to be clear - that loads up just fine. When I do click "Book your airport transfer", the domain on the URL changes to entertainment-plus.net, and the e-mail I get with the confirmation is from the entertainment-plus.net. Has that been the case for others who have booked USA-Transfers?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
USA TRANSFERS – Offering Cancun and Riviera Maya airport transfers and private tours for the clients of Entertainment Plus. Owned and operated by the owners of Entertainment Plus, we carry over the same priority of excellent service. We own our own vehicles and have our own full time mechanics along with our team of greeters at the airport.

We go to Mexico 1-2 times per year and I use Olympus Tours. That is also who I use for my clients in Mexico.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 7:00 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
They don't have a limo service? I was looking for a round trip limo service actually
Old Feb 22, 2016, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
USA is $55 R/T for 2 people to the hotel zone.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.