Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Zocalo Central Hotel Mexico City

Zocalo Central Mexico City

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Cinco de Mayo 61 Centro Historico Mexico City, MX 06000

Zocalo Central Hotel Mexico City (2 Photos)

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Zocalo Central in Mexico City. This is a gorgeous hotel right on Mexico City's main square, the Zocalo. Here are some details about my stay.This hotel is right in the middle of the VERY busy Centro Historico, which means that it is a bit noisy out.Be sure to ask for a high floor or you will be constatly awakened by road noise or honking cars outside. The Hotel is in a nice historic building that survived the earthquake, but it's more mid century than you would expect from the marketing, which means that noise travels easily. Once again, high floor highly recommended here. Staff was pleasant but very efficient.View from Rooftop restaurantThe hotel itself

Zocalo Central Hotel Mexico City

Would you like to write a review on the Zocalo Central Mexico City?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:29 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

This doesn't appear to be a luxury hotel (it doesn't have any suites, for example) so I am sending it to the Mexico geographic forum where it should get more comment.

I have no idea if the new hotel review format, which may not be available yet in all forums, will work there, but I guess we'll all see!

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.