"If you are traveling anywhere overseas, even to Canada, the Caribbean or Mexico, you now need a passport to board an international flight and to enter any country. In general your passport must be valid for at least six months after the date you enter a foreign country."
/ 22AUG10 / 0127 UTC
National U.S.A. (US) /Destination Mexico (MX)
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid
- Warning: if departing from the USA (regardless of any
destination passport exemptions), a valid passport and/or
accepted departure document (TIRULES/R9) is required by
the US immigration authorities.
- Holders of a US Passport Card, provided arriving
from/departing to a country other than the USA..
Visa required, except for A stay of max. 180 days:
- for nationals of U.S.A.;
- Minors under 14 years of age, when travelling alone, should
be met by an adult.
- Visitor must hold a FMM form issued to each passenger free
of charge by airlines, travel agencies or on arrival.
- Non-compliance with entry regulations will result in fines
for carrier, For details, click here
CHECK TINEWS/N1 - UNITED KINGDOM: CHILD VISIT VISA
Timaticweb Version 1.3
22 August 2010"
You can easily access Timatic Web via Delta Airlines' site here