Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Recommend your transportation company (Cancun Airport to Riveria Maya area)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2010, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Who do you like to use? Why?

And, if I'm bring a 1 and 4 year old, should I expect to pay the same amount as for an adult (e.g. last time I think it was $60/adult round trip transfers)?
Old May 24, 2010, 12:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Best Day is who I used when able on this route as their customer service is usually quite good and the drivers pleasant and professional.
Old May 25, 2010, 2:37 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Starwood Gold
Just returned from Playa Del Carmen on Sunday and used Thomas Moore travel for airport transfers. If you are staying at a resort, you can call and ask who they recommend or if there is an in house transportation option.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 5:33 am

I just returned from the area and we used Cancun Valet for transportation from CUN to the Playa Ferry Terminal. Service was excellent. They were there when they were supposed to be and the prices were very reasonable.

Keba

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.