Wiki Posts
Search

NPR rate code - blank price?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2009, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
NPR rate code - blank price?

I tried using the NPR rate code, and it lists a blank price for many of the hotels in the boston area for next weekend. What does the blank price mean? Is this a website error?

The Boston/Tremont St Courtyard is an example of this for april 10-12
Old Apr 5, 2009, 9:25 am

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
A click on select shows that this is an anytime award which includes breakfast. Usually when I try for an NPR rate, the AAA rate comes up which is $109 for your dates.

Last edited by jtp1947; Apr 5, 2009 at 9:31 am
Old Apr 5, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
NPR has shown various rates for me from the 0 award rooms to various AAA, ENT, ENC etc rates. The key is that all of them are a membership of sometype. The real question is whether you really need to be a member. For AAA i'd say no, for others ymmv
Old May 13, 2009, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts
NPR has shown various rates for me from the 0 award rooms to various AAA, ENT, ENC etc rates. The key is that all of them are a membership of sometype. The real question is whether you really need to be a member. For AAA i'd say no, for others ymmv
In my case NPR code also gave me $0 rate for 4 nights in Courtyard Providence, RI (and sorrounding areas), and an even longer stay in Boston, MA. It says: "Courtyard/Springhill Suites Anytime Award, includes breakfast for 2 guests". Under the Fare Rules:" Please be prepared to turn in your incentive stay certificate". I understand this is an award of some sort, but what kind? When I asked a Marriott reservations agent, she could not tell me. Said, she has not seen it. Maybe will try another agent just to find out. If anyone knows what memebrship(s) will earn you the Anytime Award, please share the information. Thanks.
Old May 13, 2009, 2:18 pm

Programs: Delta, NW Air, Continental, Marriott, Amex
You can purchase incentive certificates to reward employees etc. I used these for the Ritz before. They cover all taxes and breakfast for 2. I am assuming that is what these are. I have also won a package at a Silent Auction for Charity which included Incentive certificates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.