Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott-family hotels in Hong Kong, pre-2014

Marriott-family hotels in Hong Kong, pre-2014

Old Dec 14, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: status free since 2017
I was at JW earlier this year (plat status).

Look at JW section of the trip report for experience and pics (lots of pics!). JW HK is the best marriott property I have stayed in to-date.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...g-del-iad.html
Old Dec 14, 2013, 3:11 pm

Programs: MR Platinum, Aer Lingus GC, BA Bronze, Turkish Classic Plus
Originally Posted by carsnoceans
I was at JW earlier this year (plat status).

Look at JW section of the trip report for experience and pics (lots of pics!). JW HK is the best marriott property I have stayed in to-date.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...g-del-iad.html
Great pics! Need a trip to HK...!
Old Dec 16, 2013, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BKKLEE
I IMO the cost of the RC would not be worth the 2X price, but each to their own.........
I agree with you- also the location of the RC is quite out of the way unless you happen to be working at one of the banks located in the tower where the hotel is- I would personally stay at the JW.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 7:56 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by wethereyet
Was just a Sky City in HKG. Got suite upgrade which is common for this property. The also do inroom check-in which is nice touch.

The lounge opens at 6AM but has very, very limited provisions (water/sode/coffee and couple muffins is about it). You get access to the bistro for breakfast which opens at 6:30AM.

I've been there half a dozen times and have never been there for the evening to comment on the lounge at night.
The food is quite decent in the evening hours, both in variety and quality. My last stay at this property was a few months ago.

I've also been upgraded on both stays there this year.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Because this thread became so extremely long and unwieldy, I moved everything from 2014 forward (256 posts right now) into their own thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...4-present.html

I'm going to rename and close this thread, which will remain available for historical purposes.

Please note that many of the individual hotels in Hong Kong have their own threads.

Bruce

Last edited by bdschobel; Apr 26, 2015 at 12:32 am Reason: fixed typo

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.