Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

For What IT's Worth--Just Completed Fairfield Inn Survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2004, 6:35 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I got an email request to fill out a survey about my stay at the FI in St. Louis/Fairview Heights for a stay last week, and gave my best effort at an objective evaluation. No big deal there, the stay was fine and as expected.

I just wanted y'all to know that in the Comments section, I said some really good things about having a real, corporate-OK person (Marriott Concierge) as well as socrates in the past on FlyerTalk meant a great deal to me in continuing to support/stay at Marriott properties. I said that meant a great deal to me and definitely had a positive effect on my continued patronage of their properties.

Thanks to both of you, and I hope the positive feedback encourages Marriott to continue this effort!

Last edited by hnechets; Jul 1, 2004 at 6:37 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.