Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

2 rooms at Marriott in Delhi for Family - Which is the best option?

Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

I will be traveling to New Delhi in late May for a wedding (our first visit to India). We'll have 3 adults and two children (a 2 year old and a 6 month old). The wedding venue is in Gurgaon (near the Le Meridien).

I have a marriott 7 night stay certificate that I'd like to use, either at the JW Marriott or Courtyard (plus I'll be booking another room -- I'm a marriott gold). Anyone have any advice on either of these?

The JW looks quite nice, and close to the airport for our late night arrival and departure. And I guess the airport express is convenient connection to central delhi for sightseeing if we decide to do that (though not sure how much we'll do considering the heat). but otherwise not as convenient...

The courtyard is closer to the wedding venue, and I guess has more in the immediate area? But wasn't sure if would be as comfortable? Ideally looking to make sure the family can be well taken care of (so my wife doesn't worry too much

Besides Gurgaon, I think we need to travel to Haus Khaz village one day for another event?

Any advice is appreciated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.