Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Delta Hotel, Toronto, Canada [Master thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2023, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: delta.toronto@deltahotels.com
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2016, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM

Has anybody stayed at the Delta Toronto? As Gold, would I be entitled to anything? Upgrades? Lounge Access?
Old Jun 25, 2016, 1:27 am

Location is great and you should get club access, free internet, etc. Probably one of the TOP Delta properties.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by jr1202sr
Location is great and you should get club access, free internet, etc. Probably one of the TOP Delta properties.
Thanks! Might consider it for my next Toronto stay
Old Jun 25, 2016, 9:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Lounge is open on the weekends.

Cheers.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Lounge is open on the weekends.

Cheers.
Good, cause that's when I'm gonna be there.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 12:55 pm

jed012788 posted this in the exec lounge sticky after his recent stay:

"Currently staying at the Delta Toronto. When I checked in, the agent excitedly informed me about having access to "the best lounge in the country."

More relevant to this thread: In addition to lounge access, I was given vouchers for a full breakfast in the restaurant if I preferred. I am a Platinum."
Old Jul 18, 2016, 9:08 am

Pretzelsandpeanuts posted this in the exec lounge sticky. It's more information than I need for the sticky, so I thought I'd post the additional information here. Thanks to P&P for the information.

"The Delta Toronto (Marriott bought the Delta chain) the concierge lounge is open on weekends for both breakfast and from 5:00-7:00 at night. Good spread for both: eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, different types of breads for breakfast; two types of hot entrees, different meats and cheeses, a couple of salads for the "dinner" option Free soft drinks, honor bar for beer, wine and spirits. On the 46th floor, very nice views. It's actually open throughout the day, until 10:00, if you want to grab a water or soft drink and they have cookies, chips and nuts out.

As a Platinum Premier, staying on points, we also got passes for two for breakfast in the restaurant for all days, either buffet or anything off the menu.

Nice hotel, great location, friendly staff, would definitely stay here again"

Cheers.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Really Great Hotel

We got one of the rooms with a 'Soaker Tub' which was just awesome! Nice corner room with floor to ceiling windows, great views! The only down side to that is the soaker rooms are not on the upper floors, and the lounge is. We had to go to the lobby and change elevator banks to get to the lounge. Ditto the breakfast vouchers others have mentioned, the buffet is pretty good.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Someone copied over my post from the lounge open on weekends topic, just to add to that:

Very nice central location, you can walk to most downtown attractions. Very close to the Rodgers Center if you are going to see the Blue Jays. Very nice views, they put us on the top floor (46th) which is the same floor as the lounge. They gave us free coupons for breakfast in the restaurant, and the food was quite good. The staff was very nice throughout the hotel.

Specifically to the room, it was decent sized. Not that big, but fine for two people. Had a desk, a small sofa, desk, the bathroom had both a rain shower and tub. Bed was comfortable. Also had a refrigerator (I have that in my profile, but it looked standard).

I didn't check out the pool (I think they have one) or exercise room (we walked a lot, weather was nice for our stay).

I would definitely stay there again, probably wouldn't even look anywhere else, next time I am in Toronto. Have a good trip
Old Jul 23, 2016, 5:25 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Thanks, a ? , how is the parking at this Delta ?
Old Jul 23, 2016, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Jiatong
Thanks, a ? , how is the parking at this Delta ?
In terms of what? Ease of use, price, etc?

Hotel website says this:

On-site parking, fee: 12 CAD hourly, 35 CAD daily
Valet parking, fee: 42 CAD daily
For valet parking, in and out privileges are permitted.
Electric car charging stations : 3 , Complimentary
Old Jul 23, 2016, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

For self parking, there's underground parking under the hotel. Not too hard to find.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 11:41 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Does anyone have contact information for the GM? While most of my stay was very nice, my checkin experience was decidedly not.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by rfrost
Does anyone have contact information for the GM? While most of my stay was very nice, my checkin experience was decidedly not.
Just curious. Why didn't you ask to speak to the GM during your stay or before check out, if you had a complaint re: check-in? What went wrong at check-in?

Cheers.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
Staying there at the moment.
Modern business hotel room, no frills.

I like the gym, it has some treadmills, weights, machines.

Also, for Gold/Platinum Marriott Members, complimentary buffet breakfast or 'a la carte' up to CAD$19 (including taxes, tips).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.