Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Paris, France

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Paris, France

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 4:51 pm

The info on the Rive Gauche was still correct in April 2014
Old Aug 5, 2014, 8:20 pm

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Also, the post below caught my eye, but doesn't seem to identify the hotel in question. Anyone know which one it is?
Sounds like the Ren AdT. But, suggest you send a private message to avflyer and ask him to post a response here, so that we all know.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by ohmark
Sounds like the Ren AdT. But, suggest you send a private message to avflyer and ask him to post a response here, so that we all know.
Good idea. I've sent the pm and will post the info if I hear back.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter
The info on the Rive Gauche was still correct in April 2014
Thanks. Hopefully we'll get some updates on the others.

Cheers.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
* Paris/ Marriott Rive Gauche / Open for soft drinks/snacks; Breakfast in restaurant on weekends; i-net terminals & free wifi; No children under 15 without adult; 12/13/13 update
Same info for Marriott Rive Gauche as of 5/26/14.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:26 pm

Thanks - I'll update the exec lounge sticky!

Cheers.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 9:56 am

Programs: UA 1k, MR Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
I'll be headed to Paris for a week in September to celebrate an anniversary. We originally booked the Marriott C-E, but reading through this thread (and other reviews), I switched to the Ren Trocadero for a more romantic, boutique-y feel.

The Ren Vendome and Rive Gauche aren't available for my dates, which made it a little easier to decide.

Very excited for the trip, and thanks to all who have posted such great information.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 1:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta PLAT, Marriot Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, A couple of other airlines - pee on
I have a quick question I hope. I have a family of four (wife two boys 12 and 10). Stay is for five nights.

I will have 360K MR points shortly. I need opinions on if for you it will be a better deal getting two rooms for two which will total 360K points or one room for four 180K points plus 120euro per night?

Totally understand everyone has different opinions. What would you do?
Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:12 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I'd take 2 rooms. Save the €600 for food and such. Besides, rooms are not very big given elite UG. Don't have to take a number and wait for bathroom. There are some properties cost only 140,000 for 5 nights (book 4 get 1 free).
Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:46 am

@kaaria - I second booking two rooms based on size. See if you can get your PLT privileges extended to the 2nd room to save on breakfast cost. I don't think you'll have much luck getting all 4 breakfast with one room.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 7:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
Originally Posted by coORDinates
I'll be headed to Paris for a week in September to celebrate an anniversary. We originally booked the Marriott C-E, but reading through this thread (and other reviews), I switched to the Ren Trocadero for a more romantic, boutique-y feel.

The Ren Vendome and Rive Gauche aren't available for my dates, which made it a little easier to decide.

Very excited for the trip, and thanks to all who have posted such great information.
You will love it!!
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:06 am
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
I will mention a less glamorous option for those who care. My son and I spent 4 days (late June, 2014) at the Courtyard Accrueil. We were paying cash rather than using points. Since it was father/son we were not looking for the romantic - we were looking for convenient, reasonable price, with some assurance of good quality and air conditioning. In brief, we were very happy with what we got at the price - about 110E a night, in the middle of tourist season. 10 minute walk to/from the RER (not a problem for two guys who enjoy walking). LOTS of tour groups, elevator not quite sufficient to the task (but not horrible - just a little slow). The rooms were very clean, very modern, good air conditioning and good sleep. Breakfast was sometimes chaotic due to tour groups, but the staff handled it pretty well (not included in our rate - we ate there for the convenience).
Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:55 am

Thanks for the update on the CY Accrueil. It's good to get reports on properties that we don't have & different options than the main 4-5 FS.

Cheers.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 2:37 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by kaaria
I have a quick question I hope. I have a family of four (wife two boys 12 and 10). Stay is for five nights.

I will have 360K MR points shortly. I need opinions on if for you it will be a better deal getting two rooms for two which will total 360K points or one room for four 180K points plus 120euro per night?

Totally understand everyone has different opinions. What would you do?
If you do the two rooms, try to pick a hotel that has connecting rooms and try to get a written confirmation that you will be given connecting rooms. They're not as common in Europe as in the USA and you may not feel comfortable having two rooms far apart on different floors, especially in a foreign country where (presumably) not everyone speaks the local language and door locking mechanisms, etc. are not quite the same as at home.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 11:39 am

Programs: UA 1k, MR Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Hi all,

I'm getting excited for my upcoming trip to Paris, and I reached out to ask for some help for restaurant reservations from the hotel concierge from the main Marriott website.

It looks like

"[email protected]"

is the general email address to send inquiries to, and from there they set you up with your specific hotel concierge. I hadn't seen that email address before, so I figure I'd add it here.

On a related note, anyone been to Restaurant l’Arpège? Looks like a good spot for a romantic (and vegetarian-friendly) dinner to celebrate a one year anniversary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.