Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Free Night for New Members Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, MR Plat, SPG Plat

Searched and didn't see this posted but may have missed it...

The promotion is valid for new members who enroll in the Marriott Rewards program on or after November 4, 2013.
Earn a free night after 2 paid stays at any of 3,700+ hotels in over 70 countries.

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/pro...promotion=FN12

You can love travel, starting now. Discover exciting hotels across 14 distinctive brands while enjoying exclusive benefits with every stay— from fun family getaways to once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

To earn your free night:
  • Join Marriott Rewards and be automatically registered to earn your free night certificate
  • Stay twice at participating hotels during your earning period*. Your earning period starts the day you enroll through the end of that month, plus an additional 120 days
  • Earn a free night at a category 1 – 5 hotel after your 2nd paid stay

* A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Join millions of members earning billions of points.
Essentially Megabonus for new MR members.

Regards,

RIP...
Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:41 am

Programs: Marriott -Plat. Hilton -Diamond
Doesn't work anymore.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
A friend of mine received the free new member night cert earlier this year from that promo. I don't think he signed up for it, so Marriott might have done it for him. He redeemed the cert a couple of months ago.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.