Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

A question regarding the e-certificate from Chase RC card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Question:

If I want to make a reservation of three rooms for four people (me and spouse, and in laws) at a RC and request to use the e-certificate (from Chase RC card) to upgrade to the club level. I need to use one for the entire reservation or one for each room? I think it should be the latter. Anyone here have similar question or experience and would like to share? Any input will be appreciated.

I went through the threads in the Marriott FAQ summary and still could not find an answer. One close situation is someone booked a room for four people at one RC and requested to upgrade to club level successfully without extra charge.

Many thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.