Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Lifetime Point total now visible online

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2014, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Lifetime points in addition to nights now display on your Marriott Rewards account. When logged in, click on Account Overview & then click on 2014 Nights Detail (next year it would be 2015 Nights Detail - you get the idea).

Criteria for various Lifetime levels:

Lifetime Silver Elite:
250 qualified nights
1.2 million points

Lifetime Gold Elite
500 qualified nights
1.6 million points

Lifetime Platinum Elite
750 qualified nights
2.0 million points

"Elite Lifetime Status is determined by your total qualified nights stayed and points earned throughout the course of your membership – including your paid nights, Elite rollover nights, meeting nights and the nights and points earned on your Marriott Rewards Credit Card."

www.marriott.com/marriott/rewards/elite-benefits.mi
Print Wikipost

Lifetime Point total now visible online

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:31 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by sleasure
This may be a silly question, but here goes... Is there a way to tell when the LT totals are updated? I know I'm really close to LT P but it would be fun to know exactly which stay will put me over the required points. I do know that a call to CS will work, but not 100% sure how often their total would be updated.
The LT nights have been updating at the same time as the nights post to my account all along. I suspect that the LT points will do the same, now that they have the system fixed. Mine generally update a couple of days after each stay.

Of course, the number of points you earn for each stay should be fairly easy to predict ahead of time. Points for incidentals may be harder, but the room rate points should be easy. You could use those to get a rough idea of when you will pass the LT points threshold.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Michilander
The LT nights have been updating at the same time as the nights post to my account all along. I suspect that the LT points will do the same, now that they have the system fixed. Mine generally update a couple of days after each stay.
I had points post late yesterday and my lifetime points total increased accordingly so the system seems to be working properly now.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 4:52 pm

Programs: MR PP & LT Plat, HH Diamond, WN A+ and CP, Avis First, National E+
Originally Posted by PHLGovFlyer
I had points post late yesterday and my lifetime points total increased accordingly so the system seems to be working properly now.
Thanks for the help, everyone. I'm going to keep an eye out to make sure last weeks stay posts as others have noted. If the total is accurate, I probably won't get to LT until January or so, since the November and December are my lightest travel of the year. All those cheap stays have come home to roost! I'll be well in to the 950 night range to get my 2 MM points.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 1:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
Smile

Platinum Lifetime Status
Nights1,479
Points4,421,218 For me and currently at Plat Premier
Old Nov 4, 2014, 8:33 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I can confirm that the lifetime points now updates in real time at the same time any account adjustments are made. This feature will save a lot of calls to customer service from lifetime status hunters.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 4:27 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by cbellero
I can confirm that the lifetime points now updates in real time at the same time any account adjustments are made. This feature will save a lot of calls to customer service from lifetime status hunters.
Yeah, mine too. In fact, we spent the night of the 4th in the Ren in Brussels and the night and points have already posted to my account, including updates to both LT numbers.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 9:09 am

Anyone else having problems with the lifetime point totals displaying? Currently my total is listed as zero. My lifetime nights total looks good and I assume it is correct.

EDIT: I checked it again and the total appeared on its own.

Last edited by kenban; Dec 11, 2014 at 11:08 am
Old Feb 21, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
When I click on "account overview" I get sent to Ritz-Carlton window and there is no "nights detail", so I still can't get my Lifetime Points on line; is there a work around for this or am I stuck calling Marriott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.