Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2014, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP

New Fairfield Inn & Suites is opening in August of 2015 in Charlotte, NC (Uptown).

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...rlotte-uptown/

This is interesting swing of things. This used to be Crowne Plaza before. Marriott Executive Park became Crowne Plaza and this hotel went into renovation and now I see "Fairfield Inn & Suites" sign partially covered up so I looked for it and it shows in Marriott website.

Opening in August 2014

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, a hotel with outstanding service to make all of your travels easy and comfortable - at an exceptional value. We are always ready to welcome you with amenities like thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites that allow you to work and relax, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to stay connected during your stay, and fitness facilities that include a pool and exercise room. Our hotel in Uptown Charlotte offers on-site dining in our Q-Tavern Restaurant, featuring all American food and craft beer. Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown also offers state of the art and innovated meeting spaces. With over 9600 square feet of event space in our Studio 220 facility, our team of meeting and catering professionals are here to help fashion any event you need. You'll always find the courteous service you deserve, plus all the little things you expect from Fairfield Inn & Suites to help you get it done when you travel. We hope to see you soon in Uptown Charlotte!

Property Details

11 floors , 178 rooms , 18 suites
11 meeting rooms, 10,000 sq ft of total meeting space

Parking

On-site parking, fee: 15 USD daily
Complimentary off-site parking
covered parking deck- Height is enough to easily accommodate bus parking

Breakfast
Buffet breakfast, complimentary
Full American breakfast, fee: 11.95 USD

Q Tavern - Craft & Fine Food
American
Open for breakfast and dinner
Local brews & great American food

Marriott Rewards category: 4

201 South McDowell Street Charlotte North Carolina 28204 USA
Old Jul 24, 2014, 4:37 pm

That's good news. The more hotel rooms in Charlotte, the better. My experience there is that weekday rates are outrageously high. Perhaps as more rooms come on line, rates will become more rational.
Old Jul 24, 2014, 4:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I can't remember which property(ies) but I noticed in the elite offers section of promotion central that there are a couple of Charlotte properties with discount promos.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.