Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2013, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: swag
Initial list copied from post 82. Please add any additional alternate offers you may have gotten.

Marriott has now announced the 2013 Megabonus Promotion and you are able to sign up immediately. From what I can tell here are the options available to you though you will already be assigned to one of these options when you sign into your Marriott account. Option 1 is open to anyone.

1. Free night category 1-5 certificate for every two stays. Maximum of two free night certificates.

2. 25,000 bonus points after 15 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 20 nights.

3. 25,000 bonus points after 12 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 18 paid nights for total of 40,000 bonus points for 18 nights.

4. 35,000 bonus points after 20 nights + additional 15,000 bonus points after 25 paid nights for total of 50,000 bonus points for 25 nights.

You can also sign up at MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus2013.
Print Wikipost

Register for Fall 2013 MegaBonus by November 15, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2013, 6:18 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
and so the start of regisration is the 6th, and today is the 6th BUT it's what
7AM on the east coast of the US now, so give it until dusk before you get your panties in an uproar.............geeeeessssshhhhhh..............

Originally Posted by tryanjordan
Not necessarily a big deal, but why would they promote it (w/links) and ask us to check it out? I appreciate the advance notice, but it doesn't do us much good if there is nothing to see.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 6:50 am

Programs: DL GM, MR Platinum, National EC
Originally Posted by BKKLEE
7AM on the east coast of the US now, so give it until dusk before you get your panties in an uproar.............geeeeessssshhhhhh..............
Yes, you're right. My panties are clearly in an uproar. Next time anyone has a clarifying question, make sure to check your panties.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
They didn't say what time on the 6th (and yes, I checked when I was up past midnight last night). I think they can get away with about 22 more hours...
Old Aug 6, 2013, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by CJKatl
No. This is incorrect. It's easy enough to check this information before posting, or put a disclaimer that you "are not sure," but "to the best of your memory" or "I think" so that nobody actually relies on the misinformation.

this is the first time in my memory there has been a specific prohibition against switching. Maybe the MR agents will switch if asked, or maybe MR is tired of the switching and put in this very specific new restriction. I'm betting on the latter. Why else would they have added this word?
ahem..

Spring 2013 MegaBonus Returns
Visit your personalized MegaBonus page to register for your unique offer by October 31, 2012 for paid stays (using any payment method) made between September 15 and January 15, 2013, at over 3,600 participating Marriott properties around the world. Promotional offers are specific to each individual Rewards member, and as a reminder, promotional offers may not be switched.
Register today for the Fall 2012 MegaBonus promotion
Visit your personalized MegaBonus page to register for your unique offer by October 31, 2012 for paid stays (using any payment method) made between September 15 and January 15, 2013, at over 3,600 participating Marriott properties around the world. Promotional offers are specific to each individual Rewards member, and as a reminder, promotional offers may not be switched.
Pot, met Ms. Kettle. Except Ms. Kettle was correct.

( You are correct, however, in stating that "It's easy enough to check this information before posting". It took me about 60 seconds.)

Last edited by CPRich; Aug 6, 2013 at 7:28 am
Old Aug 6, 2013, 7:34 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
In the summer I I asked to switch the promotion. Even as a silver, they allowed it. (At that point I did have like 20+ stays booked, so maybe that made a difference?)
Old Aug 6, 2013, 7:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by CPRich
They didn't say what time on the 6th (and yes, I checked when I was up past midnight last night). I think they can get away with about 22 more hours...

Cheers.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 7:57 am

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Wow. The snark to useful content ratio of this thread is high.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 8:17 am

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
and, since it doesn't even start until 15 Sept the big deal of it not showing up yet would be???????????????
I'll probably forget about the promo unless this thread remains on the first page.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 8:46 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Nothing for me yet.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 8:49 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by CPRich
ahem..

Spring 2013 MegaBonus Returns

Register today for the Fall 2012 MegaBonus promotion

Pot, met Ms. Kettle. Except Ms. Kettle was correct.

( You are correct, however, in stating that "It's easy enough to check this information before posting". It took me about 60 seconds.)
I stand corrected. Sorry about that. I looked at the terms on the Marriott site and took the language from there. Apologies to all.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 8:57 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Originally Posted by bennos
Wow. The snark to useful content ratio of this thread is high.
LOL

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
am I missing something, today is the 6th right?
I think you are missing that this is all dependent on Marriott IT. Way too easy...
Old Aug 6, 2013, 10:10 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
No promotions for me on my page either.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 10:36 am

Programs: LT NoN REV
Originally Posted by wharvey
No promotions for me on my page either.
+1
Old Aug 6, 2013, 10:37 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Day 1/2 over on the East coast

nothing yet
Old Aug 6, 2013, 10:38 am

Programs: LT NoN REV
Talking

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Promotion Central
New Promotions

No new promotions.

am I missing something, today is the 6th right?
I heard somewhere that you're going to have a dorito party after you have registered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.