Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

AC Hotels need to be Americanized quickly by Marriott

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Hotels need to be Americanized quickly by Marriott

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Marriott Plat Life, UA Silver (thx Marriott), IHG Gold, Accor Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ChrisH
+1 there - I go even more retro and have a kettle on the hob at home - fed up of electric kettles breaking down!

I don't know how America functions without tea!
I don't know how it functions on it's coffee either - I'm far to used to strong European coffee

On AC hotels, I think as this thread is showing, there is a wide variation, properly wider than across Marriott's, but we all know there's a huge difference between a JW in Asia and a Courtyard somewhere in the US. This isn't me knocking either, they cater based on price and on costs, with costs being much cheaper in Asia = more staff and better service.

I used to stay in the AC Gava Mar by Barcelona a lot. Lovely quiet hotel, next to the beach. The one the OP stayed in is obviously not quite so nice.

T

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.