Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Old Sep 21, 2014, 5:55 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by vaggeto
Hi,

I'm looking for a Marriott Maui Ocean Club referral if anyone is able.

Thanks!
John
PM Sent
Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:32 am

Hello,

Does any one has the MVC for Orlando Harbour Lake referral ? really appreciate!
Old Sep 22, 2014, 11:34 am
Yub

Originally Posted by litchiyan
Hello,

Does any one has the MVC for Orlando Harbour Lake referral ? really appreciate!
Welcome to Flyertalk!

I don't recall Orlando Harbour Lake being on the list of properties available for owner referral, but I'm checking on it.

I sent a private message to you. If you are interested in learning about available offers at other properties, just reply to the PM with your name and email address. Additionally, if you are comfortable in providing the information, your country of residence (offers may be restricted by country) and phone number. I'll submit this information to my contact at Marriott Vacations, and she'll contact you to provide you with information and details about the available offers.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Platinum Mileage Plus
Referral for Marriott Vacation Club's Mai Khao Beach

Hi,

My family and are headed to Phuket (first time) and wanted to see if anyone had a referral available for December 11-16.

Thank you.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 12:24 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by pscabrea
Hi,

My family and are headed to Phuket (first time) and wanted to see if anyone had a referral available for December 11-16.

Thank you.
I can do a referral for Phuket. I'm sending you a private message.

The timing of your visit is good -- for the referral package in Phuket, beginning on December 20, there is a $300 USD surcharge per night for high season! With your dates you'll avoid the surcharge.

The package is for 4 days/3 nights, so it won't cover your entire stay. However, earlier in this thread is mention by another FTer that can do referrals to Anantara. Perhaps you can combine the two to cover your entire vacation! Here's a link to that post:

Referral for Anantara Vacation Club

Last edited by Yub; Sep 22, 2014 at 12:42 pm
Old Oct 17, 2014, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by Yub
I can do a referral for Phuket. I'm sending you a private message.

The timing of your visit is good -- for the referral package in Phuket, beginning on December 20, there is a $300 USD surcharge per night for high season! With your dates you'll avoid the surcharge.

The package is for 4 days/3 nights, so it won't cover your entire stay. However, earlier in this thread is mention by another FTer that can do referrals to Anantara. Perhaps you can combine the two to cover your entire vacation! Here's a link to that post:

Referral for Anantara Vacation Club
Hi Yub,
I have PM you, I am also looking at Marriott Vacation club at maikhao beach, our travelling time from 26 nov - 2 dec, let me know. tks. been refer my friend to come here. tks
Old Oct 18, 2014, 7:09 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by yulianatjioe
Hi Yub,
I have PM you, I am also looking at Marriott Vacation club at maikhao beach, our travelling time from 26 nov - 2 dec, let me know. tks. been refer my friend to come here. tks
I think you PM'd me. I just responded with info needed.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:08 pm

Hi all, would appreciate if someone can send me a referral for Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club please
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:11 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by amy105323
Hi all, would appreciate if someone can send me a referral for Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club please
Hi Amy! Welcome to FlyerTalk!

I can do the referral for you. Just send me your name, country of residence, and email address via private message and I'll submit the referral.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:50 pm

Hi All!

Does anyone have a referral for Aruba or anywhere in the Caribbeans they can share?

Thanks!
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:54 pm

Also, does anyone have a referral for properties in Kauai?

Thank you!
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:54 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by grlnextdoor
Hi All!

Does anyone have a referral for Aruba or anywhere in the Caribbeans they can share?

Thanks!
The last time I checked, the Aruba Surf Club was available for referral. There may be others. If interested, send me a private message with your name, country of residence, email address, and phone number (optional).
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:18 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by grlnextdoor
Also, does anyone have a referral for properties in Kauai?

Thank you!
Yes, I can also do the referral for Kauai. Note that you can take advantage of one referral package per year.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 5:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Frenchman's Cove in St. Thomas has referral packages as well. If you're interested in that let me know.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 12:36 am
Yub

As of today (28 October), the Carribean Marriott Vacation Club resorts that are available for owner referral offers are:

• Aruba -- Aruba Surf Club or Aruba Ocean Club
  • St. Thomas -- Frenchman's Reef, with an upgrade to Frenchman's Cove available for an additional fee only until April 2015.

I also got an update today on the details of the offers for these properties. If you would more info including cost, length of the stay, accommodation type, and available upgrades, just send me a private message.

If you'd like a referral for owner referral offers at these resorts or any Marriott Vacation Club resort in the US or the Marriott Mai Khao Beach in Phuket, Thailand, just send me a private message with your name, country of residence, email address, and phone number (optional).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.