Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Center West/Pushkin Courtyard, St. Petersburg, Russia

Old Sep 16, 2013, 9:02 am
Original Poster

I am looking to stay three nights in St Petersburg at the Center West/Pushkin Courtyard. Can anyone offer any insights on this hotel and the area its located. Looks like there is quite a bit to see nearby and the hotel offers a free shuttle into the main part of the City. Purpose of my visit is sightseeing, and I have Gold status.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 10:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Can't offer any input re: the specific property, but enjoy St. Petersburg. Lovely city!

Cheers.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 5:52 am

Programs: AmEx Centurion, SPG Platinum; LH Senator; Sixt Platinum; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by urban5
I am looking to stay three nights in St Petersburg at the Center West/Pushkin Courtyard. Can anyone offer any insights on this hotel and the area its located. Looks like there is quite a bit to see nearby and the hotel offers a free shuttle into the main part of the City. Purpose of my visit is sightseeing, and I have Gold status.
This is quite average property to be precise. It is good for short stay if you are on budget, but it's not property to have good memories about.

Location wise OK from the perspective of location itself, but it's quite difficult to get there or out unless you use a shuttle.

Rooms are OK, but nothing to get excited too. Gold status won't give you any additional privileges, because all rooms are the same if I recall correctly.

Breakfast very poor.

Beer restaurant downstairs is probably the only bright spot at this property, but since you are there for sightseeing, you won't use it.

Please understand, I am not against this hotel. I will stay there again if required and it will be ok, but I won't stay there if on my budget. I would prefer to pay extra in points or $ for the other Courtyard in town on Vasilyevsky island if on my own dime. It is much better.

Feedback above is specifically with respect to Marriott options. There are MUCH better options for Luxury forum and for SPG participants.
Old May 15, 2014, 4:09 pm
Suspended

anyone have any idea how much a taxi is from the CY Pushkin to the Airport, we have an 8:30pm departure. Is the other CY closer? Anyone know where the hotel shuttle stops so maybe we can grab it to get to the hotel ( we are training it to SPB from TLL)

we are staying only 1 night our last one and it looked closer to the W where we will be staying for our other nights in SPB
Old Oct 25, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
This is quite a good property, actually, with nice rooms. Breakfast is ok, with cook to order eggs. Or you could get a yogurt, juice and some pastries from a local bakery and make some coffee in your room.

It is possible to reach this place by taking the metro to the Technology Institute and tram 16 from there to one block from the hotel. Another excellent thing about the hotel is that it is walking distance from the Operas.
Old Oct 26, 2015, 8:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated!

Cheers.
Old Oct 26, 2015, 11:54 pm

Programs: * Alliance Gold, oneworld Emerald, Marriott Bonvoy LT TE, HHonors Diamond, WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by tsastor
This is quite a good property, actually, with nice rooms. Breakfast is ok, with cook to order eggs. Or you could get a yogurt, juice and some pastries from a local bakery and make some coffee in your room.

It is possible to reach this place by taking the metro to the Technology Institute and tram 16 from there to one block from the hotel. Another excellent thing about the hotel is that it is walking distance from the Operas.
Agree. Got suite upgrade a few weeks ago. Tram 16 is also from metro stations Obvodnyi Kanal(a few minutes from the main bus station) and Zvenigorodskaya.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.