Courtyard Marriott Mobile

Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, Marriot Rewards Platinum
Courtyard Marriott Mobile

Checked into the Courtyard today for a month. Got a suite upgrade which was nice because the original room was small. Hotel is pretty dated...it was built in 94 and looks as if the only upgrades have been some new pictures. Lobby is new. Whatever...I can deal with a dated room. My issue is with the bed. I have stayed in several courtyards and they all have the bed you can purchase. This bed is NOT the Courtyard Bed. It is not firm....only about 2 inches thick...not what I am used to.

My question is are all CY's supposed to have the same bed. On their website they clearly advertise the plush bedding as a perk to Courtyard. If I bring this up with the property any luck they will change anything? Am I wrong to complain about this? Guess I have gotten spoiled in newer Courtyards.....
Old Aug 28, 2012, 11:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by bigal2003
If I bring this up with the property any luck they will change anything?
Unless they've already budgeted for new beds/bedding before the end of your stay, I'd say get used to the current bed (and be glad they upgraded you to a suite).

Cheers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.