Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Ridge, NJ, Marriott

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2014, 12:38 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Brief Review

We stayed thanksgiving night for one night. The service was excellent. We just came from the NY Waldorf and found a great difference . Our Waldorf experience was poor, and we were treated rudely. The Marriott PR was refreshing. Everyone was kind and friendly. We were given appetizer vouchers and had breakfast in the CL in the AM. Breakfast was "scrambled eggs", bacon, oatmeal, fruit, breads. The lounge attendants were a little off-putting, but otherwise we had a nice stay.
We came back Saturday night and had another good experience. We were given vouchers for the restaurant. The gym was adequate, they have a sauna in each locker room. Lifetime Fitness is across the street if you need more. Nice, quiet, friendly hotel.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 7:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated. I'll also update the exec lounge sticky. Were your vouchers for cont'l brekkie or full?

Cheers.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
It was the full buffet, but I ordered off the menu.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:38 pm
alc

just curious if anyone have stay here recently. TA reviews seems okay, but as always I trusted FT reviews much more.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.