Wiki Posts
Search

Points Accrual at Ritz

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott T
Points Accrual at Ritz

My wife and I are staying at a Ritz property for one of her conventions, she is getting reimbrused as such her name has to be on the bill, but I am the frequent traveller with Plat account. Can we make the reservations under both our names, but use my account for points?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
first off, not all RCs participate in MR.............

Originally Posted by bdhaliwa
My wife and I are staying at a Ritz property for one of her conventions, she is getting reimbrused as such her name has to be on the bill, but I am the frequent traveller with Plat account. Can we make the reservations under both our names, but use my account for points?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:51 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
And the two "Ritz" properties in London and Madrid definitely do not. In the event the OP was asking about a Ritz vs a Ritz Carlton.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
add Montreal, Krabi & Singapore (plus 2 others I can't recall) to that list...........

Originally Posted by aaupgrade
And the two "Ritz" properties in London and Madrid definitely do not. In the event the OP was asking about a Ritz vs a Ritz Carlton.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott T
We are at Maui Ritz.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bdhaliwa
We are at Maui Ritz.
Add both names to the reservation and your MR number. You should get the points and Ritz Carlton Maui is a Marriott Rewards participant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.