Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairfield I&S in Elkin, NC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2010, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 1.3MM GM , Marriott-Platinum Premier+Lifetime , Hilton-Blue, Nat'l-Emerald Club Executive Elite
Thumbs up Fairfield I&S in Elkin, NC

A spectacular hotel!!! My wife(silver) and I(Plat) have both stayed at this hotel.

Our recent stay in early December was met by a beautifully decorated property as we turned into their parking lot.

Once we got inside the Christmas decorations were everywhere in the lobby, business center, and eating area. After our speedy check-in we went to our floor and were met by more decorations in the elevator...pretty cool idea.

On our floor...the elevator exit was again decorated nicely and with a candy jar to snack on. At the ends of each hallway on every floor was a Christmas tree in the window.

Now underneath all of these Christmas decorations is one of the nicest new Fairfield properties in the fleet.

The management and crew of this property should be proud of their hard work to make this property feel like home when you walk in the door.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.