Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Marriott and Ritz-Carlton | Rewards
Sign in using an external account

Old Apr 26, 10, 9:29 pm   #1
TalkBoard President, A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold/1.78MM, Marriott LifetimePlatinum
MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

I offered to create & maintain a new master list of full-service JW/Marriotts/Renaissances/Autograph Collection/Gaylord (and some Courtyards) with their status of executive lounges on the weekend, and bdschobel kindly accepted my offer .

Hopefully this will help Gold/Plats, but non-elites and Silvers as well who might book or get upgraded to executive level rooms, to know what to expect re: the lounges and/or internet.

To avoid confusion: CLOSED on weekends means the lounge shuts down around noon on Friday & doesn't re-open until 5:00pm on Sunday (w/ the exception of some Middle East countries, whose weekends are on dif days). OPEN means that the lounge is still open for brekkie and evening offerings of food and drink Fri night, all day Sat & all day Sun. KEY ACCESSIBLE means the lounge is closed, but you can still enter with your room key to use the internet terminal or grab a soda or bottled water.

The list is as up to date as I can make it based on FTers posting in this thread w/ updates based on recent stays or my contacting the properties on the phone to find out the status. Don't shoot the messenger if an entry is wrong; just post an update on a property & the time you know that it was true (ie, stayed there a couple of months ago or a week ago). If a property has a date that means the info is current as of that date. If the last update was a long while ago take it with a grain of salt or call the property in advance to clarify, or post in this thread with an update after your current stay.

BTW - if you're at a property that says seasonally, if you could find out what the 'seasons' are, I'll update the property info w/ that info.

If people aren't sure if a property has a lounge or not, you can a) call Marriott reservations & ask; or b) click on the property on the Marriott site, then click explore our hotel, then click on guest rooms & if there's an exec level room showing, then click on it to see the details. It will usually tell you if there's an exec lounge in the room description & when it's open/closed/offerings. If you don't see an exec level room or if you click on exec level but no lounge details are displayed in the room details, odds are there is no lounge.

Since there's still an issue re: resorts, will try to identify those where possible. Current Marriott policy is that resorts are exempt from lounge access/free breakfast. If some do allow either or if there is a charge to enter it will be posted, assuming FTers let me know.

I'm adding Courtyards to the list w/ the following caveat: only post if there is an exec lounge or they offer breakfast to elites. Don't post if there isn't one. Asia CY properties, for example, seem to have exec lounges & they're usually open daily. The majority of CYs, however, don't have one, so I don't want to overcrowd the list w/ CY no lounge posts.

Starting June 22, 2013 in the US & Canada, Gold, Platinum & Platinum Premier elites will receive continental breakfast daily in the executive lounge (resorts & Ritz Carlton excluded). For each day (not stay) the lounge is closed, these members will have the option of breakfast for 2 in the Restaurant or 750 points (1,000 points in select locations). The same applies if there is no lounge at a JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® or Marriott® Hotel. Gold, Platinum & Platinum Premier elites will receive continental breakfast daily internationally (resorts & Ritz Carltons excluded).

In Europe, hotels without a lounge offer a choice of breakfast for two in the restaurant or 750 points daily (change as of July 2014)

To make it easier for me, please list your responses in the following format:

1) City/State/Country/Property Name

2) Lounge is Open or Closed on weekends;
*Lounge open all weekend
*Lounge open for breakfast only (cont'l or full)
*Lounge closed, full breakfast in restaurant (free full or full w/ an upcharge from cont'l; list price of upcharge if known)
*Lounge closed, continental only in restaurant
*Lounge closed, points only
*Charge for additional guests beyond elite+1 & if so, what is the charge if known

3) if the lounge is closed, if it's still room key accessible on the weekends for sodas/water;

4) if the exec lounge offers free i-net & whether it's terminals or wireless

5) date you know the info was valid (ie, 06/13)

Also, for Plats, if you can report the following (for US/Canada properties only) re: the Platinum arrival gift:

$10 FB credit only
$10 FB credit or food/drink amenity

When I update properties, I list them by the city order which is the way Marriott lists the properties on the website. So a property might have a major city in its name but is actually located in one of the suburbs of that city, so it will get listed by the suburb name. So, for example, Cleveland Marriott East is located in Williamsburg Heights so it will get listed away from the other Cleveland properties that are in Cleveland proper. I figured it was just easier to follow Marriott's listing format.

I realize that a lot of us travel w/ laptops & i-net is free in the rooms for Golds/Plats, but there are times when folk don't travel w/ laptops (vacations), hence # 5.

Also I added ** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in XX **, with XX being the Asia Pacific countries that Marriott listed in its May '11 implementation of the policy.

As of end of Feb '13, there is free wifi in the public areas in all JW, Marriott hotels/resorts & Renaissances in the Middle East and Africa. As of end of March '13, all Marriotts (500 properties) will have free wifi in the public areas.

Please note that the free i-net or wifi in the lounge remains part of the lounge information requested because not everyone travels w/ laptop for in-room access, especially when on holiday.

I didn't make whether a lounge offered free booze a category because they don't in the US & Canada, and it varies internationally & not enough do to make it a separate category. I figure that can be handled in the individual properties threads.

I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THE LIST ACCURATE & UP TO DATE!! So please look at the list. If there's a property listed that is inaccurate, please post the accurate info. If there is a property missing, please add it following the #1-6 format above.

THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE: This thread is for listing the status of lounges only. It is NOT, I repeat NOT, a thread to discuss cutbacks/what you would like to see in lounges, upgrades, etc, etc. If you sidetrack the thread w/ those types of comments, I will ask bdschobel to move your post to the threads that already exist regarding those topics. Thanks for understanding.

Also, the obligatory disclaimer: This list is as accurate as I can make it, but should not solely be relied on (ie, I don't want to hear reports after a stay that you said at check-in, 'well SkiAdcock said the lounge was open or we get free certs' , so when in doubt always contact the property directly.

Here's the list:

USA

Alabama

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Alabama offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Birmingham / Marriott / CLOSED; Coupons for cont'l brekkie in restaurant but they're honored for full breakfast; 08/27/14 update
* Birmingham / Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa / NO LOUNGE; computers in biz center; resort so no bennies other than free i-net; 08/27/14 update
* Florence / Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 7/21/12 update
* Huntsville / Marriott / CLOSED / COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 7/21/12 update
* Mobile / Marriott / CLOSED / COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 7/21/12 update
* Mobile / Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel / CLOSED; Open for cont'l brekkie only on weekend; 04/14 update
* Mobile / The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa / CLOSED; COUPONS for Plats only; 10/14/12 update; 08/26/12 update says open (for cont'l brekkie only?)
* Montgomery / Renaissance Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 2-free full internet terminals w/ printer in the lobby; 02/23/13 update
* Opelika / Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS for Gold/Plat 7days a week; 05/12 update
* Point Clear / Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa / NO LOUNGE; 7/21/12 update
* Prattville / Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conf Ctr at Capitol Hill / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS for Golds & Plats M-F; 01/19/13 update

Alaska

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Alaska offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Anchorage / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $4 upcharge; 1 i-net terminal; 500 points/$10FB coupon for Plat arrival gift; 09/09/14 update

Arizona

** All JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Arizona offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Glendale / Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa / CLOSED; Coupon for cont'l brekkie in restaurant, but it's actually full breakfast; 08/19/13 update
* Mesa / Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; key accessible; 08/24/13 update
* Page / Courtyard Page at Lake Powell / Report of breakfast certs for 2 provided to Plat; 10/14 update
* Phoenix / JW Desert Ridge Resort & Spa / OPEN (only if PAY for Cloud Club; Gold/Plat/PP status doesn’t count); Free spa access for elites; 08/24/13 update
* Phoenix / Renaissance Downtown Hotel / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 06/14 update
* Phoenix / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Scottsdale / JW Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort & Spa / Plats gets $10 discount on resort fee ($15 instead of $25); Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/24/13 update
* Scottsdale / Marriott at McDowell Mountains / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Scottsdale /Marriott Suites Old Town / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Tempe / Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes (Resort) / Golds/Plats get cont'l breakfast or 750 points/Plats get upgrade to full breakfast by foregoing PAG; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 09/06/14 update
* Tucson / JW Marriott Tucson Star Pass Resort & Spa / Platinums get free access to spa; since resort fee includes i-net & Gold/Plats get i-net for free, they get a $10Starbucks coupon; 08/24/13 update
* Tucson / Marriott University Park / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update

Arkansas

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Arkansas offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Little Rock / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 09/09/14 update

California

** All JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in California offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aliso Viejo / Renaissance ClubSport / NO LOUNGE; Free breakfast everyday (name/room #); 01/03/13 update
* Anaheim / Anaheim Marriott / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie in lounge on weekends; Key accessible; i-net terminals; 09/30/13 update
* Anaheim / Marriott Suites / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Bakersfield / Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminal; 05/14 update
* Buellton / Santa Ynez Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Free daily buffet breakfast (name/room #) or $10 off if you order from the menu; 04/22/14 update
* Burbank / Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport / CLOSED (OPEN?) recent policy change to be open on weekends but currently in flux; brekkie in lounge if it's closed; key accessible; i-net terminals + printer; PAG $10FB coupon or 500 pts; 04/05/14 update
* Burlingame / San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); now has M Lounge open 24/7 for soft drinks & snacks; 09/09/14 update
* Coronado / Coronado Marriott Resort & Spa / No lounge; free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 05/27/14 update
* Costa Mesa / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast daily; 08/10/14 update
* Dana Point / Laguna Cliffs Resort & Spa / No lounge; no coupons due to resort status; 01/03/13 update
* Fremont / Marriott Silicon Valley / CLOSED Weekends, Holidays-New Years,Easter,Memorial Day,4th of July,Labor Day,Thanksgiving,Christmas; Open for brekkie only on weekends; 4 computers in the lobby for guest use with attached printers; exec lounge CL has two computers; 02/10/14 update
* Fullerton / Marriott at California State University / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plat member; 01/03/13 update
* Garden Grove / Anaheim Marriott Suites / NO LOUNGE; Free breakfast M-F for Gold/Plats; 01/03/13 update
* Indian Wells/ Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa; No lounge; no coupons because it's a resort; Plats get parking for $13 vs. reg $28; 05/11/13 update
* Imperial Beach / Pier South Resort, Autograph Collection / Resort so no brekkie; PAG $10FB coupon or 500pts; 02/20/14 update
* Irvine / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie (w/ hot items) in lounge Sat/Sun; i-net terminals; 10/13/13 update
- * La Jolla / San Diego Marriott La Jolla / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (server offered full buffet no charge); 08/25/13 update
+ * La Jolla / San Diego Marriott La Jolla / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (server offered full buffet no charge); 08/25/13 update
* Long Beach / Renaissance / CLOSED; key accessible, stocked with soda, water bottles and fresh fruit; 01/03/13 update
* Long Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 08/03/13 update
* Los Angeles / JW Marriott L.A.Live / CLOSED; $48 daily credit for breakfast in lobby restaurant (covers 2 full buffets including tax); i-net terminal; Plat arrival gift 500 points/$10FB coupon; 07/14/13 update
* Los Angeles / Renaissance Los Angeles Airport / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 upgrade to full breakfast; PAG 500pts/$10FB coupon; 07/13/14 update
* Los Angeles / Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & All Major Holidays; Full breakfast in lounge; Plat arrival gift of 500 points/$10 FB coupon; 10/13/13 update
* Manhattan Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; Lounge open only for cont'l brekkie on weekends; 09/29/13 update
* Marina Del Ray / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 01/03/13 update
* Monterey / Marriott / No Lounge; Cont'l brekkie for elite+1 only (children age 4 & under are free); $5 upcharge to full buffet; 08/14 update
* Napa / Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa / OPEN; 12/15/12 update
* Newport Beach / Marriott Bayview / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS for Gold/Plats M-F; 01/03/13 update
* Newport Beach / Marriott Hotel & Spa; CLOSED Weekends & Holidays;
* Oakland / Marriott City Center / CLOSED; Cold buffet free; $5 upcharge for hot buffet (good spread); i-net terminal/printer; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 09/27/13 update
* Oxnard / Courtyard / Brekkie provided to Plats; 08/04/12 update
* Palm Desert / JW Desert Springs Resort & Spa / No lounge; no coupons due to resort status; resort fee (regularly $27) for Gold is $18 (includes self-parking) and for Platinum they waive the resort fee but do charge for parking which is $15/day to self-park and $26/day for valet; 03/12/13 update
* Palm Springs / Renaissance / No Lounge; Breakfast daily in restaurant; Vouchers for two for continental breakfast. To upgrade to the full buffet you either pay more or use two vouchers; Free wireless in lobby; 01/24/14 update
* Pleasanton / Marriott / CLOSED; Coupons for full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminal; lounge is temporarily relocated until end of July 2014; free wifi in temp lounge; PAG $10FB or 500pts; 07/2/14 update
* Rancho Cordova / Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova / CLOSED; key accessible; 02/23/13 update
* Riverside / Marriott / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 09/05/13 update
* San Diego / Marriott Del Mar / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years; i-net terminal; 01/03/13 update
* San Diego / San Diego Gaslamp Marriott / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie in lounge daily 6:30-9am; 06/22/13 update
* San Diego / Marriott Marquis & Marina / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); charge of $10.95 for additional guests over elite +1; 4 i-net terminals (3PC; 1Mac)/printer/fax/free wifi; 09/09/14 update
* San Diego / Marriott Mission Valley / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays: New Years, Memorial, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas; Full breakfast in restaurant but need coupon from front desk; 08/05/13 update
* San Francisco / Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for CONTINENTAL breakfast ($14 value) which consists of coffee/tea, juice, choice of pasties. Can instead select items on the menu for $14 or less. They won't let you get something for more than $14 and pay for the difference (don't understand why); 09/02/13 update
* San Francisco / JW Marriott Union Square / OPEN; i-net term & free wifi in lounge; Plat arrival gift $10FB credit; 08/04/14 update
* San Francisco / Marriott Fishermans Wharf / NO LOUNGE; Card says cont'l, but told full brekkie at check-in & 2 drink chits; 09/30/14 update
* San Francisco / Marriott Marquis / OPEN; i-net terminal & free wifi; 10/07/13 update
* San Francisco / Marriott Union Square / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 upcharge to full buffet; i-net terminal; Plat arrival gift 500points/$10FB coupon; 08/31/14 update
* San Jose / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; 2 i-net terminals; 01/03/13 update
* San Mateo / San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport / CLOSED / Breakfast in restaurant including hot items; wireless; 03/14 update
* San Ramon / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; buffet breakfast in restaurant; 2 i-net terminals + free wifi; report of comped free parking (not sure if it's a bennie or one-off); 09/21/14 update
* Santa Clara / Marriott / CLOSED; Breakfast during the week is in sports bar due to # of elites & size of lounge; Lounge open for cont'l brekkie only on weekend; 04/24/14 update
* Santa Monica / LeMerigot, JW Marriott / NO LOUNGE; $16.95 credit towards breakfast which covers cont'l brekkie; additional charge to upgrade to full brekkie; 08/15/14 update
* Sonoma / The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa; no lounge; no coupons due to resort status; 01/03/13 update
* Torrance / Marriott South Bay / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas and New Year's Day; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 01/03/13 update
* Ventura / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant-upcharge to full brekkie; 03/19/14 update
* Visalia / Marriott at the Convention Center / CLOSED; i-net; 01/03/13 update
* Walnut Creek / Renaissance Club Sport / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS Daily for Gold/Plats; 01/03/13 update
* Walnut Creek / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; COUPONS for Gold/Plats for buffet breakfast only/not menu; 01/03/13 update
* Woodland Hills / Warner Center Marriott / CLOSED; Coupon for cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 06/22/14 update

Colorado

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Colorado offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aurora / Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; i-net term+free wifi; $10FB or 500pts; 04/14/14 update
* Boulder / Marriott / OPEN on weekends for breakfast only; Golds/Plats get a free appetizer & free drink coupon in JW restaurant per room/per night on weekends; 07/14/12 update
* Broomfield / Renaissance Flatiron / NO LOUNGE; Business center is accessible with a room key, 3 computers and printers available for use; 07/14/12 update
* Colorado Springs / Marriott / CLOSED; i-net terminal; 07/15/12 update
* De Beque / Kessler Canyon, Autograph Collection (Resort); no reports as of 05/20/13
* Denver / JW Marriott at Cherry Cheek / OPEN; 07/31/14 update
* Denver / The Brown Palace, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE but provide free cont'l bfast or up to $18 to order off the menu daily; 01/10/13 update
* Denver / Renaissance / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds/Plats (pick them up at front desk); 04/07/13 update
* Denver / Marriott Tech Center / CLOSED; Coupons for Golds/Plats; if they forget to give at check-in, just stop by front desk to pick up; 07/15/12 update
* Denver / Marriott City Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; 12/31/13 update
* Denver / Renaissance Downtown City Center / Website doesn't say if open or closed; no reports by FTers as of 06/26/14
* Ft. Collins / Marriott / CLOSED; Coupons for Plats only; free wifi & 1-inet term/printer; 7/14/12 update
* Golden / Denver Marriott West / CLOSED; $15 credit for buffet or ala carte; 1 i-net terminal with printer and fax; free wi-fi also available; 07/03/14 update
* Lone Tree / Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows / CLOSED; i-net terminal in lounge & biz center in lobby has free i-net 24/7; 07/15/ 12 update
* Vail / Marriott Mountain Resort / NO LOUNGE; NO COUPONS; free wifi in lobby; 07/04/14 update
* Westminster / Denver Marriott Westminster / New M Club Concept on First Floor next to Restaurant; Coupon for full buffet breakfast for 2 in the restaurant; free i-net terminal & wifi; PAG 500 pts or $10FB; 4/11/14 update

Connecticut

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Connecticut offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Farmington / Hartford Farmington Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; $4 upcharge for full breakfast; 09/30/14 update
* Groton / Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa / CLOSED; Open Monday evening-Friday morning; Full breakfast in restaurant; 09/30/14 update
* Hartford / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 09/30/14 update
* Stamford / Marriott Hotel & Spa / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net & wifi; 06/30/14 update
* Trumbull / Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5.95 upcharge for full breakfast; 09/30/14 update
* Windsor / Hartford-Windsor Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Full buffet in restaurant; 07/19/14 update

Florida

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Florida offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aventura / Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection (Resort) / Plats get resort fee waived; 03/01/13 update
* Boca Raton / Renaissance / Full buffet in restaurant; Key accessible; 08/09/13 update
* Boca Raton / Marriott at Boca Center / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (but server said to help self to full buffet); key accessible; i-net terminal & printer; 04/26/14 update
* Celebration / Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; $10 coupon per room M-F; 02/28/13 upgrade
* Clearwater Beach / Marriott Suites on Sand Key / NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie; $5 option to upgrade to full buffet; report of Plats getting full brekkie w/ no upgrade charge; (might be a 1-off; not sure); 06/30/14 update
* Coral Springs / Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 upcharge to full brekkie; 01/26/14 update
* Delray Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; Key accessible; free wifi; 03/01/13 update
* Fort Lauderdale / Renaissance Cruise Port / CLOSED; Full buffet in restaurant; i-net terminal; 08/09/13 update
* Fort Lauderdale / Marriott North / CLOSED/ Coupons say cont'l, but full buffet in restaurant; 06/21/14 update
* Fort Lauderdale / Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa / No Lounge; free i-net only bennie; 02/28/13 update
* Fort Meyers / Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa / No Lounge; free i-net only bennie; 03/01/13 update
* Hollywood Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; key accessible; 08/09/13 update
* Jacksonville / Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net term+printer; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 05/10/14 update
* Key Largo / Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort; No Lounge; free i-net only bennie; 03/01/13 update
* Key West / Marriott Beachside Hotel; No Lounge; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; $5 upgrade to hot brekkie (which is very good); 01/21/14 update
* Kissimmee / Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center / Resort, so no benefit other than free internet; 09/10/13 update
* Lake Mary / Orlando Marriott Lake Mary; CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; COUPONS; 02/28/13 update
* Marco Island / Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa; No Lounge; Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; Plat did receive coupon for pastry/coffee/piece of fruit at Starbucks shop; 09/07/13 update
* Miami / Beaux Arts Hotel; OPEN; if you want Hor D'oeuvres, ask at the bar or you go without; 02/08/14 update *** NO LONGER PARTICIPATES IN MARRIOTT REWARDS PROGRAM PER WEBSITE; 05/22/14 update
* Miami / JW Marriott / OPEN; 4 i-net terminals + free wifi; Plat arrival gift points or $10FB credit; 02/02/14 update
* Miami / JW Marriott Marquis / OPEN; 2 i-net terminals; 06/21/14 update
* Miami / Airport Marriott / Closed Weekends & Xmas; Lounge open for brekkie only on weekends; 08/31/14 update
* Miami / Marriott Biscayne Bay / OPEN for breakfast only on weekends; 08/30/13 update
* Miami / Miami Marriott Dadeland/ CLOSED; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 08/09/13 update
* Miami Beach / Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for cont'l breakfast for Gold/Plats daily; 08/0913 update
* Miami Beach / Winter Haven, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for cont'l breakfast for Gold/Plats daily; 08/09/13 update
* Miami / Marriott Stanton South Beach / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge on weekends; wireless throughout; 05/02/14 update
* Orlando / Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE / Cont'l brekkie (no hot items) in restaurant; free wifi requires code; PAG $10FB or 500 pts; 08/17/14 update
* Orlando / JW Marriott Grand Lakes Resort/ No bennie other than free i-net due to resort status; 03/01/13 update
* Orlando / Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection / OPEN; 12/30/12 update
* Orlando / Renaissance Airport / CLOSED Weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years (weekend before Xmas through weekend after Xmas), 4th of July; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net term/printer; key accessible to access those; 10/14 update
* Orlando / Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld (Resort) / NO LOUNGE (listed as resort); free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 12/28/13 update
* Orlando / Marriott Airport / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge on weekends; key accessible; 2 i-net term & free wireless; 09/01/13 update
* Orlando / Marriott World Center Resort / NO LOUNGE; only bennie is free internet due to resort status; 09/20/13 update
* Palm Beach Gardens / Marriott / CLOSED; key accessible; i-net terminal/printer; 01/26/13 update
* Plantation / Renaissance Fort Lauderdale - Plantation / CLOSED; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant (front desk clerk said that while it says cont'l you basically get full buffet); 08/09/13 update
* Pompano Beach / Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa; No Lounge; Coupons for full buffet breakfast for Golds/Plats; 11/24/13 update
* Ponte Vedra Beach / Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa; NO LOUNGE; Plat amenity gift is choice of snack or 500 points or breakfast for 2 for 1 day (but if only 1 member staying 2 nights, then breakfast for 2 mornings); 03/01/13 update
* Riviera Beach / Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa; NO LOUNGE; Golds get free wifi only; Plats get 1/2 off valet parking ($10 instead of $20); free use of spa facility (not treatments) & free wifi; 03/01/13 update
* St. Augustine / World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort; No Lounge; Gold/Plats get 1 free movie; 03/01/13 update
* St. Augustine / Casa Monica, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Cont'l breakfast in lobby; 01/14 update
* St. Petersburg / Renaissance Vinoy St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club / NO LOUNGE; $10 coupon per room M-F at hotel restaurant; 03/01/13 update
* St. Petersburg / Marriott Clearwater / CLOSED Weekends, Easter, Memorial and Labor Day Weekends,Thanksgiving (11/20-11/27), Christmas-New Years; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant-$8 upcharge to full brekkie; 06/30/14 update
* Stuart / Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina / No lounge; free wifi only bennie; 03/01/13 update
* Tallahassee / Hotal Duval Autograph Collection / No Lounge; $8 coupon per room per day 7day/week; free wifi; 03/01/13 update
* Tampa / Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Free i-net for all guests in rooms & in public areas/meeting rooms; $8 off breakfast bill, which basically covers coffee+pastries; 03/06/14 update
* Tampa / Renaissance International Plaza / Closed: Weekends, Easter, Christmas Eve, Christmas & New Year's Eve; no coupons, but $12 credit towards breakfast; 05/17/13 update
* Tampa / Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Easter, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years; 03/01/13 update
* Tampa / Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina / CLOSED Weekends, Holiday Closure: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years; Cont'l brekkie for 2 in restaurant; $8.95 upcharge to full buffet; Plat arrival gift 500ts or $10FB coupon; 09/29/13 update
* Tampa / Marriott Westshore / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant ($2 upcharge to full brekkie); 06/23/13 update
* West Palm Beach / Marriott / CLOSED; i-net terminals; 03/01/13 update

Georgia

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Georgia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Alpharetta / Marriott Alpharetta / CLOSED Weekends, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years; key accessible; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant ; Plat arrival gift $10FB or 500 points ; 07/13 update
* Atlanta / JW Marriott Buckhead / OPEN; 08/13 update
* Atlanta / Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection; NO LOUNGE; Hot Breakfast M-F; Platinum Elite Breakfast Voucher Valid for: One $8 Platinum Breakfast or $8 Breakfast Credit; $12 drink coupon; 02/04/13 update
* Atlanta / Renaissance Midtown / NO LOUNGE; Cert for breakfast up to $50 from menu; 07/19/14 update
* Atlanta / Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Convention Center / CLOSED; Coupons for Gold/Plats; 09/16/12 update
* Atlanta / Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport / CLOSED; Brekkie in restaurant; 10/14 update
* Atlanta / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; 09/16/12 update
* Atlanta / Airport Marriott Gateway / CLOSED; Full breakfast for 2; 10/10/14 update
* Atlanta / Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Convention Center; CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant-give name/room #; i-net terminal; 05/20/13 update
* Atlanta / Marriott / Century Center; CLOSED; 09/16/12 update
* Atlanta / Marriott Marquis / CLOSED Weekends, Thanskgiving and Christmas weeks; Lounge open for brekkie only on weekends; 02/15/14 update
* Atlanta / Marriott Northwest at Galleria / CLOSED; 50% breakfast discount for Golds/Plats; i-net terminal; 11/12 update
* Atlanta / Marriott Perimeter Center / CLOSED; 09/26/12 update
* Atlanta / Marriott Suites Midtown / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for breakfast daily; 04/24/14 update
* Augusta / Marriott at the Convention Center / CLOSED; COUPONS; i-net terminal & wifi; 09/16/12 update
* Columbus / Marriott / CLOSED; 5/24/12 update
* Duluth / Marriott Gwinnett Place / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; 09/26/12 update
* Macon / Marriott; CLOSED; COUPONS; i-net; 12/12 update
* Norcross / Marriott / CLOSED; COUPONS for breakfast; Key accessible; no i-net terminals in lounge, but free i-net printing in biz center; 5/6/11 update
* Pine Mountain / The Lodge and Spa at Calloway Gardens, Autograph Collection (Resort) / No Lounge; Plats receive coupons for 2 people daily; 7/10/12 update
* Savannah / Marriott Riverfront / CLOSED; COUPONS; 01/13/13 update
* Savannah / Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection / OPEN; You get a complimentary glass of wine or beer per stay in the lounge as well; free wifi; 05/14 update
* Savannah / The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Brekkie M-F only; 10/14/12 update
* Stone Mountain / Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort / (no reports on FT as of 09/16/12)
* Stone Mountain / Stone Mountain Inn / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS 7days/week; 09/16/12 update

Hawaii

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Hawaii offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Honolulu-Oahu / Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa / NO LOUNGE; Gold & Plats receive breakfast coupons daily (full buffet) as part of $30 resort fee; see property thread for other items included in fee; 04/06/14 update
* Kapolei-Oahu / JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Resort & Spa; NO LOUNGE; Platinum members receive daily SELF parking fee of $25.00 + tax (instead of daily self/valet parking fee $35.00 + tax) Please present your Marriott Rewards Platinum card in the restaurant and spa to receive your discount: 25% Food Discount in the Naupaka Restaurant 20% Discount on Spa Services (Salon Services not included); 05/01/13 update; leaving Marriott family - Marriott mgmt ends 12/31/14; hotel closing in 2015 to rebrand as Four Seasons; 08/14/14 update
* Kauai / Marriott Resort / NO LOUNGE; report that $25 resort fee is waived for Plat (if have a car, would be charged for parking); 11/11/12 update
* Kauai / Courtyard / Plats get free brekkie & free parking; 11/12/13 update
* Waikoloa-Hawaii / Marriott Resort & Spa / NO LOUNGE; $25 resort fee covers self-parking, internet, & local long distance calls-09/12 update; Plat report: Given 2 coupons for breakfast buffet, also Plat discounts: 50% off the buffet, discounts on cabana rentals and free use of the steam room in the spa, re: $25 resort fee - I was just charged for parking ($18 self; $21 valet); 12/12 update
* Wailea-Maui / Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa / Platinums can get a discounted breakfast for $24.50; 12/13 update

Illinois

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Illinois offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Burr Ridge / Marriott at Burr Ridge / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant for Golds/Plats; 07/14/12 update
* Chicago / Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); i-net terminal in lounge; 09/09/14 update
* Chicago / Renaissance Chicage O'Hare Suites / CLOSED; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; upcharge to full buffet; lobby free wifi; $10FB coupon or 500pts Plat arrival gift; 10/19/13 update
* Chicago / Marriott Chicago O'Hare / CLOSED; Cont'l buffet in restaurant; $4 upcharge for full brekkie; 1 i-net term/printer; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB credit; 08/25/13 update
* Chicago / Renaissance Blackstone; CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant for 2 given as $14 credit per person off anything on menu; 09/21/14 update
* Chicago / Renaissance Downtown / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 upcharge to full (reports of the $6 upcharge not actually being charged); i-net term+printer; 05/27/14 update
* Chicago / Hotel Chicago, Autograph Collection / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant-option of either a breakfast parfait (granola & fruit) or eggs, hash browns & toast. During week lounge is only open for brekkie & evening; locked during middle of day; 06/14 update
* Chicago / JW Marriott / CLOSED; Lounge open for brekkie only on weekends; 11/13 update
* Chicago / Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC / CLOSED weekends & holidays; 07/14/12 update
* Chicago / Marriott Midway; CLOSED; Coupons for Golds/Plats 07/15/12 update
* Deerfield / Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield; NO LOUNGE; Coupons 7days/week; 07/14/12 update
* Downers Grove / Chicago Marriott Suites / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast Mon-Fri in restaurant (name on list); weekends certs for cont'l brekkie for 2 (cold items only); $4 upgrade to full; addt'l guests beyond elite +1 is $9.86 charge; PAG 500pts or $10FB; 06/21/14 update
* Hoffman Estates / Chicago Marriott Northwest / CLOSED (including Sunday eve); COUPONS for Gold/Plat; 07/15/12 update
* Lincolnshire / Marriott Resort / Concierge Lounge Open M-F; 07/14/12 update
* Naperville / Marriott / CLOSED; 07/14/12 update
* Normal / Bloomington-Normal Marriott & Conference Center / CLOSED; Coupons for Gold/Plat; 07/15/12 update
* Northbrook / Renaissance Chicago North Shore / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full; 07/12/14 update
* Oak Brook / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, New Years, Easter; Golds/Plats get brekkie for 2 in restaurant (name on list); 07/14/12 update
* Rosemont / Marriott Suites O'Hare; No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; biz center w/ i-net term/printer; 05/26/14 update
* Schaumburg / Marriott/ CLOSED; Brekkie coupons for restaurant (not sure if cont'l or full); 07/31/14 update
* Schaumburg / Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center; CLOSED; 07/14/12 update

Indiana

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Indiana offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Carmel / Renaissance Indianapolis North / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/11/13 update
* Indianapolis / JW Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminals; 08/19/13 update
* Indianapolis / Marriott Downtown / OPEN; 08/19/13 update
* Indianapolis / Marriott East / CLOSED Weekends, New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas; Full brekkie in restaurant; $10FB or 500pts PAG; 04/14/14 update
* Indianapolis / Marriott North / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/19/13 update

Iowa

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Iowa offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Cedar Rapids / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends and Major Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/20/13 update
* Coralville / Marriott Hotel & Conference Center / Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/20/13 update
* Davenport / Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; free i-net & free parking for all guests; 08/20/13 update
* Des Moines / Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel / Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminal; 08/20/13 update
* Des Moines / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; coupon says cont'l but it's for full for 2 people; $15 charge for additional guests beyond the elite+1; free wifi; lounge on mezzanine level; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 08/10/14 update
* West Des Moines / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/20/13 update

Kansas

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Kansas offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Overland Park / Marriott / CLOSED on weekends & holidays; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; $4 upcharge to full breakfast; 09/30/14 update
* Wichita / Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; PC in lounge; 07/19/14 update
* Wichita / Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection / opening Oct 2014; no reports yet by FTers

Kentucky

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Kentucky offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Covington / Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter / OPEN; 08/19/13 update
* Hebron / Cincinnati Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 11/24/13 update
* Lexington / Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full breakfast; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/19/13 update
* Louisville / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Voucher for $16 incl. taxes per person in room which covers the full American buffet breakfast or can be used towards Sunday Brunch; 11/24/13 update
* Louisville / Marriott East / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant (coupon says cont'l, but staff allowed full); i-net+printer; 08/09/13 update

Louisiana

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Lousiana offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Baton Rouge / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $1.50 upcharge to full; 10/13/13 update
* Baton Rouge/ Renaissance / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; i-net in lounge; free wifi in common areas; 12/28/13 update
* Metairie / New Orleans Marriott Metairie at Lakeway / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 12/28/13 update
* New Orleans / JW Marriott / CLOSED / 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); free wifi in lounge; 12/28/13 update
* New Orleans / The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full buffet breakfast in restaurant; 04/29/14 update
* New Orleans / Renaissance Pere Marquette / CLOSED (for renovation; not sure of re-opening date); buffet breakfast for 2 daily at the hotel restaurant or an item from menu (ie, omelette). The buffet is continental + eggs, bacon and oatmeal; up to 2 evening appetizers at the hotel bar daily, including weekends; small room off the bar area open 24 hrs (key accessible) with waters/soda/coffee/chips/fresh fruit; PAG $10FB/500pts; 09/08/14 update
* New Orleans / Renaissance Arts / No Lounge; Breakfast in the restaurant, buffet or off the menu; evening hors d'eourves Sun-Thurs in restaurant; 11/2/13 update
* New Orleans / Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center / OPEN; 12/28/13 update
* New Orleans / Marriott / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option) 09/09/14 update
* New Orleans / The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full brekkie in restaurant; 12/28/13 update

Maine

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Maine offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* South Portland / Marriott Sable Oaks / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie; $3-4 upgrade charge to full; key accessible; i-net terminal & free wifi; 09/30/14 update

Maryland

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Maryland offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Annapolis / Marriott Waterfront / NO LOUNGE; Coupon for 2 for All American Breakast; PAG $10FB coupon or 500pts; 02/17/14 update
* Baltimore / BWI Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge (has hot items); Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon 01/20/14 update
* Baltimore / Renaissance Harborplace / OPEN for Breakfast only; 2 i-net terminals; free wireless in lobby; 04/21/13 update
* Baltimore / Waterfront Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; charge to upgrade to full brekkie; upcharge higher on Sunday due to Sunday brunch; 09/22/13 update
* Baltimore / Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards; CLOSED; 'limited' cont'l breakfast in restaurant; upcharge to full breakfast; 10/19/13 update
* Bethesda / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant;; key accessible; i-net terminal; 06/22/13 update
* Bethesda / Marriott Suites / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for cont'l brekkie only (they're firm on cont'l part) for 2 (even if 3rd in room); 4 i-net terminals+printer in lobby for anyone to use; 5/30/14 update
* Bethesda / Marriott Hotel & Conference Center / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 06/22/13 update
* Gaithersburg / Marriott Washingtonian Center / CLOSED (weekends & Holidays); Full breakfast in restaurant; 06/22/13 update
* Greenbelt / Marriott / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 10/04/12 update
* National Harbor / Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center / No reports yet as of 09/09/14
* Towson / Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant; 09/09/14 update

Massachusetts

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Massachusetts offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Boston/ Renaissance Waterfront / CLOSED; $10 coupon for Starbucks given (per room per night); i-net terminals; 09/18/12 update
* Boston / Copley Place Marriott / CLOSED; Weekends, Thanksgiving & Christmas (call hotel for exact dates); 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option) 09/09/14 update
* Boston / Marriott Long Wharf / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); 09/09/14 update
* Burlington / Boston Marriott Burlington / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant (coupon says cont'l, but no limit); free i-net terminals; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 05/05/14 update
* Cambridge / Boston Marriott Cambridge / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie in Champion Sports Bar (reports of full breakfast offered by wait staff); free wifi, & i-net terminal in biz center; 08/27/14 update
* Foxborough / Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Resort & Spa; CLOSED; breakfast vouchers; 06/24/13 update
* Newton / Boston Marriott Newton / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July; i-net terminal & wireless; Cont'l brekkie coupons in restaurant from FDC, but full brekkie coupons from concierge lounge attendant (this may be a one-off or dependent on who you get situation); free i-net terminals; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 05/05/14 update
* Peabody / Boston Marriott Peabody / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; cont'l brekkie in restaurant ($3 upcharge for full buffet); free wireless; key accessible; Plat arrival gift of $10FB credit or 500 points; 09/30/13 update
* Quincy / Boston Marriott Quincy / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant; coupons say cont'l, but was told it was for full w/ no upcharge; i-net terminal & wifi; 06/15/14 update
* Springfield / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; upcharge to full breakfast $5; 03/11/14 update

Michigan

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Michigan offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bay Harbor / The Inn at Bay Harbor Renaissance Lake Michigan Golf Resort / NO LOUNGE; Gold/Plats are offered breakfast credit of up to $56/day; 08/31/14 update
* Dearborn / The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel / CLOSED Weekends & Major Holidays; 07/15/12 update
* Dearborn / The Henry, Autograph Collection / CLOSED; Key accessible; full breakfast in restaurant; i-net term/printer; 11/5/13 update
* Detroit / Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Eve/Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Christmas Eve/Day; 07/15/12 update
* East Lansing / East Lansing Marriott at University Place / CLOSED Weekends, New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas; 07/15/12 update
* Grand Rapids / JW Marriott / OPEN; Closed Select Holidays; i-net terminal; 08/26/12 update
* Livonia / Detroit Marriott Livonia / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, Easter; Receive 2 $13 coupons: can be used in restaurant or for room svc; Coupons usage is at certain times: Friday - 4pm - 11pm; Saturday/Sunday sometime in the morning until 11am and then 4pm to 11pm; Buffet breakfast on Saturday is 12.95, so coupon covers it. It states that coupon doesn't apply to Sunday Brunch; i-net terminals; 08/02/14 update
* Novi / The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel / NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; There is also a "Concierge" shelf in the market next to the front desk where you can grab some snacks (some chips and candy bars), water and sodas if you are eligible for lounge access; 07/13/14 update
* Pontiac / Auburn Hills Pontiac Marriott at Centerpointe / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plat; 07/15/12 update
* Romulus /Detroit Metro Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Holidays and Last 2 weeks of December; Open for breakfast only on weekends; 09/01/13 update; temporary longe in conference room while lounge under renovation; Closed on weekends; coupons for full breakfast in restaurant; 07/24/14 update
* Southfield / Detroit Marriott Southfield / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plat; free wireless in guest rooms; i-net terminal in lounge & lobby; 07/15/12 update
* Troy / Detroit Marriott Troy / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Years Day; Full breakfast in restaurant; 09/01/13 update
* Ypsilanti / Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest / CLOSED Weekends & Major Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminals; 08/03/14 update

Minnesota

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Minnesota offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bloomington / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upgrade to full brekkie; i-net terminal/printer in lobby for boarding passes only; 08/24/13 update;
* Marriott Northwest / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Minneapolis / The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection / CLOSED; Full buffet in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Minneapolis / The Depot Renaissance / Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Minneapolis / Marriott City Center / CLOSED Weekends & some holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $2 upcharge to full brekkie; free wifi in lounge & throughout hotel; 08/13 update
* Minneapolis / Marriott West / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Day, Memorial Day and the 4th of July week; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Minnetonka / Marriott Southwest / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Rochester / Marriott Mayo Clinic Area / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Brekkie in lounge on weekends; 08/24/13 update

Mississippi

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Mississippi offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Jackson / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full breakfast; 09/30/14 update

Missouri

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Missouri offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Kansas City / The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Breakfast coupon for one entree & one beverage in restaurant: 08/19/13 update
* Kansas City / Marriott Airport / CLOSED Weekends, New Years, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/19/13 update
* Kansas City / Marriott Country Club Plaza / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; upgrade to full buffet for $6; 3/4/14 update
* Kansas City / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 adult upcharge-$5 child upcharge to full breakfast; key accessible; 08/19/13 update
* St. Louis / Marriott Airport / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; cost to upgrade to full brekkie just under $9 total for 2 people; 1-terminal/printer; Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; 10/22/13 update
* St. Louis / Marriott West / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6.95 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/19/13 update
* St. Louis / Renaissance Airport / CLOSED; full buffet in breakfast; i-net terminal; $10 FB credit Plat arrival gift; 06/30/13 update
* St. Louis / Renaissance Grand Hotel / Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $6 upcharge for full breakfast; 08/19/13 update

Nebraska

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Nebraska offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Lincoln / The Cornhusker, A Marriott Hotel / CLOSED; Breakfast coupons & appetizer coupons for 2 when closed; key accessible; free wifi; 09/30/14 update
* Omaha / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full brekkie in restaurant; 09/30/14 update

Nevada

** All JW and Marriott hotels/resorts in Nevada offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Las Vegas / Renaissance Las Vegas / CLOSED; free wireless in lounge & 1 i-net terminal; not key accessible; Full brekkie in restaurant; 09/30/14 update
* Las Vegas / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast daily for Plats/Golds; 07/01/14 update
* Las Vegas / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / No Lounge; no breakfast due to resort status; Gold/Plats get complimentary access to spa; 09/30/14 update
* Las Vegas / The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection (Resort); Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; Resort fee is charged which includes free wi-wi; no waivers of resort fee; 09/30/14 update

New Hampshire

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in New Hampshire offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* New Castle / Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa / OPEN daily for breakfast; key accessible 24/7; not open for evening Fri/Sat; 07/21/14 update

New Jersey

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in New Jersey offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bridgewater / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Closed: Holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE, 4th of July, Memorial and Labor Day; 04/27/13 update
* Elizabeth / Renaissance Newark Airport / CLOSED; Open for cont'l brekkie only on weekends; 12/13 update
* Iselin / Renaissance Woodbridge / CLOSED; 09/28/12 update
* Newark / Liberty International Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & All Major Holidays; Coupon for full buffet brekkie for 2; 09/07/14 update
* Park Ridge / Marriott / CLOSED; Lounge open only for cont'l brekkie on weekends; Plat arrival gift; 500pts/$10FB; 09/07/14 update
* Princeton / Princeton Marriott at Forrestal / CLOSED Weekends, New Year's Eve, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day; Open for breakfast only on weekends; 09/01/13 update
* Rutherford / Renaissance Meadowlands / CLOSED; Coupons for buffet in restaurant; 07/05/13 update
* Saddlebrook / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast for 2 in restaurant; 07/06/14 update
* Teaneck / Marriott at Glenpointe / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 12/29/12 update
* Trenton / Marriott Downtown / NO LOUNGE; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 12/29/12 update
* Whippany / Hannover Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Major Holidays; COUPONS; 12/29/12 update

New Mexico

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in New Mexico offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Albuquerque / Marriott / Full brekkie in restaurant; 04/16/14 update
* Albuquerque / Pyramid North / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (gratuity included); 08/18/13 update
* Taos / El Monte Segrado, Autograph Collection (Resort); NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/19/13 update

New York

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in New York offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Albany / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Day, Christmas, 4th July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 12/31/12 update
* Amherst / Buffalo Marriott Niagara / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 12/31/12 update
* Brooklyn / New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); 09/09/14 update
* East Elmhurst / LaGuardia Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant for Gold/Plats (name/room # on list); 12/31/12 update
* North Islandia / Islandia Marriott Long Island / CLOSED Weekends & Holiday; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; $2.50 upcharge; 07/13/13 update
* Melville / Melville Marriott Long Island /CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie (not sure if in lounge or restaurant); 06/29/13 update
* NY City / JW Marriott Essex House New York / CLOSED; Full buffet breakfast in exec lounge on weekends; 09/16/14 update
* NY City / Carlton, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; Free wifi throughout the hotel for all guests; 08/21/13 update
* NY City / Algonquin Times Square, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant or credit of cont'l brekkie price towards full brekkie; 03/18/14 update
* NY City / The Lexington, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast coupon in restaurant-Special menu with 4 choices; Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; 01/11/14 update
* NY City / Renaissance New York Hotel 57 / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); might be key accessible for soft drinks; report of free appetizer coupon being offered for bar/restaurant; free wifi; 09/09/14 update
* NY City / Renaissance NY Times Square / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); 01/28/14 update
* NY City / New York Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; cont'l brekkie for 2 in restaurant; coffee/juice + pick 2 items from 4 (per person) on cont'l menu; 2 i-net terminals; 8/04/14 update
* NY City / Marriott East Side/ CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option);i-net; 09/09/14 update
* NY City / Marriott Marquis / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); hotel enforces the elite+1 policy when open; 09/09/14 update
* Pittsford / The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa / NO LOUNGE; Coupons for Plat only (not guest); 09/11/12 update
* Rochester / Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full 01/12/14 update
* Tarrytown / Westchester Marriott / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; i-net terminal; 12/31/12 update
* Uniondale / Long Island Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l buffet in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full buffet; 09/15/13 update
* West Harrison / Renaissance Westchester / CLOSED; Lounge open for brekkie only on weekends; free wifi & i-net terms; 04/22/14 update

North Carolina

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in North Carolina offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Asheville / Grand Bohemian, Autograph Collection / $10 voucher for Golds/Plats to be applied to breakfast M-F only; 12/29/12 update
* Asheville / Renaissance / Closed Weekends & Holidays / 12/29/12 update
* Chapel Hill / The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant or room service; 10/19/13 update
* Charlotte / Renaissance Southpark / CLOSED; 09/21/12 update
* Charlotte / Renaissance Suites / CLOSED; Full buffet in restaurant; also appetizer voucher for bar/restaurant when closed on holiday; i-net terminal & printer in biz center in lobby area; 09/02/13 update
* Charlotte / Marriott City Center / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 07/19/14 update
* Charlotte / Marriott Southpark / CLOSED; Lounge open Mon am through Fri am; not open Sunday eve; 09/01/12 update
* Durham / Marriott City Center; CLOSED; 12/29/12 update
* Durham / Marriott at Research Triangle Park / CLOSED; Breakfast for Gold/Plat in the restaurant, no coupon required just provide room number; key accessible; no computer/printer in lounge; 05/14/14 update
* Greensboro / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; 10/12 update
* Greensboro / High Point Marriott Airport / CLOSED; Coupons; 10/12 update
* Raleigh / Renaissance North Hills / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge Sat & Sun; 10/19/13 update
* Raleigh / Marriott City Center / OPEN (not sure if for brekkie only or fully open; 06/30/14 update
* Raleigh / Crabtree Valley Marriott / Closed: Weekends, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and Labor Day; Breakfast in restaurant (name/room # on list); 12/29/12 update
* Winston-Salem / Winston-Salem Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; free wifi throughout hotel; 08/12/13 update

Ohio

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Ohio offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Cincinnati / Renaissance Downtown / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 09/07/14 update
* Cincinnati / Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Cleveland / Renaissance / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Cleveland / Airport Marriott; CLOSED Weekends, Christmas and New Years; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Cleveland / Marriott Downtown at Key Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full brekkie in restaurant; i-net terminal/printer; PAG 500pts or $10FB coupon; 04/14 update
* Columbus / Renaissance / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $7 upcharge to full brekkie; 09/14/14 update
* Columbus / Airport Marriott; CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Dayton / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Thanksgiving,Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (actually everything in buffet except omelette & waffle); 08/25/13 update
* Dublin / Columbus Marriott Northwest / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/25/13 update
* Mason / Marriott Cincinnati Northeast / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; i-net terminal/wifi; 08/25/13 update
* Williamsburg Heights / Cleveland Marriott East / CLOSED; Breakfast coupons say "continental" but are good for full buffet; 05/26/14 update
* West Chester / Cincinnati Marriott North / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/25/13 update

Oklahoma

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Oklahoma offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Oklahoma City / Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center / Full breakfast in restaurant ; 500pts/$10FB coupon; CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; 10/13 update
* Oklahoma City / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July; Full brekkie in restaurant; 750points Plat arrival gift; 07/27/13 update; leaving Marriott family 12/11/13
- * Oklahoma City / Waterford Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Years,Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July; Full breakfast in restaurant; free wifi & i-net terminal; 08/19/13 update
* Tulsa / Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; wifi & i-net terminal; 8/7/13 update
* Tulsa / Marriott Southern Hills / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/19/13 update

Oregon

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Oklahoma offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Portland / Marriott City Center / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; free wifi & i-net terminal/printer; 09/30/14 update
* Portland / Downtown Waterfront Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day; Coupon for $22 per person (full brekkie buffet is $22, but can order off menu up to $22 or pay overage); free wifi & i-net term/printer; Plat arrival 500pts/$10FB coupon; 09/30/14 update

Pennsylvania

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Pennsylvania offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Coraopolis / Pittsburgh Marriott Airport / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant (show room key) for Golds/Plats; 2 i-net; key accessible; 12/29/12
* Cranberry Township / Pittsburgh Marriott North / Full breakfast in restaurant; 10/13/13 update
* Conshohocken / Philadelphia West Marriott / CLOSED (but there is a refrigerator containing several dozen water bottles right outside CL); no physical coupons, but give name in restaurant; 9/23/12 update
* Lancaster / Marriott at Penn Square / CLOSED; Breakfast for Golds/Plats (maintain a list at restaurant); key accessible; 02/24/13 update
* Philadelphia / Renaissance Philadelphia Airport / CLOSED; Brekkie coupons 1 per guest per night; 04/07/13 update says yes; 04/12/13 update says no coupons
* Philadelphia / Marriott Airport / CLOSED Weekends, Holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas-New Year's weeks too; 12/29/12 update
* Philadelphia / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; 1,000 points only per night when closed (no cont'l brekkie option); 09/09/14 update
* Pittsburgh / Renaissance / CLOSED Weekends & most major holidays; Cont'l brekkie (cold items) in restaurant; 06/30/14 update
* Pittsburgh / Marriott City Center / CLOSED Weekends, Easter, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve & Day; COUPONS for Gold/Plats; 12/29/12 update

Rhode Island

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Rhode Island offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Newport / Marriott / Concierge lounge is open seasonally (Closed November through March/early April); Closed on weekend when open; cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full breakfast; key accessible; i-net terminal; 09/30/14 update
* Providence / Renaissance / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10 FB credit; 09/30/14 update
* Providence / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge for full breakfast; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 09/30/14 update

South Carolina

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in South Carolina offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Charleston / Renaissance Historic District / NO LOUNGE; Full buffet breakfast (unless occupancy is low, then order off the menu); 08/13 update
* Charleston / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas; free wifi & i-net term/printer; Breakfast in restaurant (coupons said cont'l, but was for full breakfast; also told if didn't use coupons could turn them in for 750 points; 01/15/14 update
* Columbia / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; Coupons for Plats; 12/12 update
* Greenville / Marriott / CLOSED; 4/21/14 update
* Hilton Head / Marriott Resort & Spa / resort, so no bennies beyond free i-net; 08/27/14 update
* Myrtle Beach / Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes / resort so no bennies Plat arrival gift; $18 resort fee includes wifi; 07/30/14 update
* Spartanburg / Marriott / COUPONS; 12/29/12 update

Tennessee

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Tennesssee offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Chattanooga / Marriott at Convention Center / CLOSED weekends & holidays; COUPONS (you have to request at check-in) i-net; 11/22/12 update
* Franklin / Marriott Cool Springs / CLOSED weekends & major holidays; $4 coupon off buffet in restaurant; 11/22/12 update
* Kingsport / MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center / NO Lounge; Restaurant has list of elites; One Healthy Start breakfast per room (not per person); $5 if want full hot buffet; 11/22/12 update
* Knoxville / Marriott/ CLOSED; 11/22/12 update
* Memphis / Marriott / CLOSED; 11/22/12 update
* Memphis / Marriott Downtown / CLOSED; 03/10/13 update; leaving Marriott family August 11, 2013
* Memphis / Marriott East / CLOSED; COUPONS for Gold/Plats/ 11/22/12 update
* Nashville / Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center / (no reports as of 05/20/13; resort so probably no bennies other than free i-net & Plat arrival gift)
* Nashville / Union Station, Autograph Collection / (no reports on FT as of 11/22/12)
* Nashville / Renaissance / CLOSED; 25% discount for restaurants; I-net terminal; 10/14/12 update
* Nashville / Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, July 4, Thanksgiving, Week of Christmas to New Years,Labor Day,& Memorial Day; COUPONS (you have to request at check-in); 11/22/12 update
* Nashville / Marriott at Vanderbilt University / CLOSED;11/22/12 update

Texas

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Texas offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Austin / Renaissance Austin / CLOSED; 1/6/13 update
* Austin / Marriott North / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 1/6/13 update
* Austin / Marriott South / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; key accessible; i-net terminal in lounge; free wifi throughout building; 1/6/13 update
* Dallas / DFW Airport Marriott / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 1/6/13
* Dallas / DFW Airport Marriott South / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; i-net terminal; 1/6/13 update
* Dallas / Renaissance / CLOSED / COUPONS for cold side of the buffet; $5 upcharge for hot side; PC in lounge; 05/26/14 update
* Dallas / Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center / CLOSED; Buffet breakfast for Gold/Plats in restaurant (sign name/room #); 3/9/13
* Dallas / Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 09/20/13 update
* Dallas/ Marriott City Center/ CLOSED; COUPONS (say cont'l but is for full brekkie); 03/14 update
* El Paso / Marriott / CLOSED; 1/6/13 update
* Fort Worth / The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel / CLOSED; Key accessible; full brekkie in restaurant; 10/20/14 update
* Fort Worth / Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 1/6/13
* Grapevine / Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center / NO LOUNGE; PAG 500 pts or $10FB coupon; resort so not really any elite bennies; 09/14/14 update
* Houston / JW Marriott Downtown / OPEN (per website); 10/05/14 update
* Houston / Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Breakfast buffet in restaurant; 08/14 update
* Houston / JW Marriott / CLOSED; Breakfast in restaurant; 03/14 update
* Houston / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Open for brekkie only Sat/Sun; 11/05/2013 update
* Houston / Marriott Westchase / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; They now have a silver elite lounge located next to the Hotel bar. It offers hors d'oeuvres and desserts just like the lounge for golds and plats. CL has live cooking station in the evening Sun-Thu. Platinum check-in is separate room to the left of the FD. 06/17/14 update
* Houston / Marriott West Loop by The Galleria / CLOSED; key accessible; cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 03/13/14 update
* Houston / Courtyard by the Galleria / Provides cont'l breakfast to Golds/Plats daily; 01/02/13 update
* Houston / Houston Marriott Energy Corridor / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; key accessible but not restocked; 2 i-net terminals w/ printer; 1/6/13 update
* Houston / Marriott at the Texas Medical Center / CLOSED; free breakfast for Golds & Plats (no coupons needed); 1/6/13 update
* Houston / Marriott North / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 04/15/14 update
* Houston / Marriott South at Hobby Airport / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats, 1/6/13 update
* Irving / Dallas Marriott Las Colinas / CLOSED; Key accessible; Coupon says cont'l, but you get full brekkie; 10/19/14 update
* McAllen / Case De Palmas Renaissance / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 1/6/13 update
* Plano / Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center; CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 1/6/13 update
* Richardson / Renaissance Dallas Richardson / CLOSED; COUPONS for Plats only; 1/6/13 update
* San Antonio / Marriott Rivercenter / CLOSED; brekkie only in lounge on weekend; key accessible; i-net terminals; $10FB credit Plat arrival gift; 03/23/14 update
* San Antonio / Marriott Riverwalk / CLOSED; brekkie only in lounge on weekend; i-net terminal; 3/25/14 update
* San Antonio / Marriott Northwest / CLOSED; buffet breakfast in restaurant (unsure if cont'l or full); $10FB credit Plat arrival gift; 06/30/13 update
* San Antonio / Marriott Plaza / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; key accessible; 1/6/13 update
* San Antonio / JW Marriott San Antonio Hill County Resort & Spa / NO LOUNGE; Zero elite bennies/recognition of elite status (not even room upgrade when slow) other than free i-net; 11/5/13 update
* Sugar Land / Marriott Town Square / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; 05/14 update
* Woodlands / The Woodlands Waterway Marriott / OPEN for breakfast only; 1/6/13 update
* Westlake / Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana / CLOSED; COUPONS for Plats only; 1/6/13 update

Utah

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Utah offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Park City / Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant for elite+1; 07/21/14 update
* Provo / Marriott Hotel & Conference Center / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/21/13 update
* Salt Lake City / Marriott Downtown at City Creek / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full breakfast; 2 i-net term+printer; 08/21/13 update
* Salt Lake City / Marriott City Center / CLOSED Weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's; Full breakfast in restaurant (FDC was a bit clueless so hopefully this is correct; worst case it's cont'l); 08/21/13 update
* Salt Lake City / Marriott University Park / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; I-net term & free wifi; 08/21/13 update

Virginia

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Virginia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Arlington / Renaissance Capital View / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Arlington / Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport / CLOSED; Coupon for cont'l brekkie (but multiple reports of full); i-net term+wifi; 07/14 update
* Arlington / Crystal Gateway Marriott / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/31/14 update
* Arlington / Key Bridge Marriott / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/19/13 update
* Chantilly / Westfields Marriott Dulles / NO LOUNGE; Full buffet in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Chesapeake / Norfolk Marriott Chesapeake / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; key accessible; 1-office station w/ computer & printer; was told I can take any drinks out of the fridge at the gift shop for free/just had to let FDC know; 09/14/14 update
* Dulles / Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends, New Years, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas; brekkie only in lounge on weekends; free wifi in lounge & i-net; 04/03/14 update
* Fairfax / Marriott at Fair Oaks / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminal; free wifi; free biz center on 1st floor for printing/inet use; 08/24/13 update
* Falls Church / Fairview Park Marriott / CLOSED; Full buffet brekkie in restaurant/name on list; 08/30/14 update
* Glen Allen / Richmond Marriott West / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Herndon / Dulles Marriott Suites / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast daily in restaurant; 08/20/13 update
* Newport News / Marriott at City Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full breakfast in restaurant; Key accessible; free wifi & i-net terminal; 08/24/13 update
* Norfolk / Marriott Waterside / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Portsmouth / Renaissance Hotel & Waterfront Conference Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Richmond / Marriott / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant; 08/24/13 update
* Vienna / Tysons Corner Marriott / CLOSED; Full brekkie in restaurant (coupon says cont'l); i-net terminal+printer & free wifi; 02/17/14 update

Washington DC

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Washington DC offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Renaissance Downtown Hotel / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (front desk clerk says it's not an issue if you take from hot buffet); 08/20/13 update
* JW Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; 2 i-net terminals; 1,000 points per day when closed (no brekkie option); i-net term+printer; 09/09/14 update
* Marriott at Metro Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; cont'l brekkie in restaurant for elite+1 only; $6.95 upcharge to full breakfast; 03/18/14 update
* Marriott Marquis / M Club (24/7 access); Breakfast only + sodas/fruit on weekend; no evening offerings; enforces guest+1 at the door during meal time; 09/21/14 update
* Renaissance Mayflower / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Open on Sat-Sun morning for hot breakfast items in exec lounge; 08/20/13 update
* Renaissance Dupont Circle / CLOSED weekends; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; Plat arrival gift 500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/20/13 update
* Washington Marriott Georgetown / CLOSED weekends; hot breakfast items in exec lounge on weekends; i-net terminal & wireless; 08/20/13 update
* Wardman Park / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; cont'l brekkie in exec lounge on weekends; 08/20/13 update
* Courtyard Convention Center / Has a lounge! Open during the week; closed on weekends & no coupons; has a manager's reception in the evening M-F; 04/12 update

Washington State

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Washington State offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Redmond / Marriott Redmond Town Ctr / CLOSED Weekends, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas through New Year's Day; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/20/13 update
* Seattle / Marriott Waterfront / CLOSED Weekends & Seasonal Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $7 upcharge to full breakfast; Platinum arrival gift-500pts/$10FB coupon; 08/27/14 update
* Seattle / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in lounge on weekends; $10 or 500 pts Platinum welcome gift, fruit platter for Platinum Premier on top of it; 08/27/14 update
* Seattle / Renaissance / CLOSED; Coupons for restaurant say cont'l, but it's for full breakfast; i-net terminal; 05/26/14 update
* Seattle / Springhill Suites Downtown / 10th Floor designated as 'executive level' w/ snacks in the evening & some cold breakfast items in morning (free breakfast still available on ground floor); 03/23/13 update

West Virginia

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in West Virginia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Charleston / Marriott Town Center / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 08/19/13 update

Wisconsin

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Wisconsin offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Middleton / Madison Marriott West / Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (report on Insiders it's a full breakfast, not cont'l); 08/13 update
* Milwaukee / Marriott Downtown / Cont'l brekkie in restaurant (does include some hot items); 08/19/13 update
* Racine / Marriott / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/19/13 update
* Waukesha / Milwaukee Marriott West / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/19/13 update

INTERNATIONAL

Algeria

** All JW, Marriott brand hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Algeria offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Tlemcen / Renaissance / OPEN Saturday & Sunday only; closed Monday through Friday (per website); 04/12/14 update

Armenia

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Armenia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Tsaghkadzor / Marriott (Resort) / Listed as ski resort so not sure any bennies beyond free i-net (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Yerevan / Marriott / OPEN; key accessible; i-net terminal; 04/12/14 update

Aruba

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Aruba offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Oranjestad / Renaissance Resort & Casino (Resort) / resort, so probably no bennies beyond free i-net; 06/26/14 update
* Palm Beach / Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino (Resort) / As a Platinum (not offered to Gold) they gave me Fifty ($50) dollars in long distance calls to the US and/or Canada. FYI, they said fifty dollars equaled 20 - 25 minutes; 12/21/13 update

Australia

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Australia; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Australia also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Brisbane / Marriott / OPEN; i-net term & free wireless; 05/14 update
* Melbourne / Marriott / OPEN; Closed some public & school holidays; i-net terminals & free wifi; 05/14 update
* North Ryde / Courtyard Sydney-North Ryde / No Lounge; Plats get free brekkie in restaurant; 05/14 update
* Sydney / Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; breakfast daily in restaurant; 03/26/14 update
* Sydney / Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay / OPEN; choice of brekkie in lounge or restaurant; free wi-fi & i-net terminals; 05/14 update
* Surfers Paradise / Marriott Resort & Spa; No Lounge Access (Resort); Free contintental breakfast coupons for 2; upgrade to full breakfast for $7AUD/person; Elite bennies: 20% discount on all food and beverage throughout the hotel (excluding minibar). Not applicable with any other discounts; 15% Discount on laundry; Complimentary premium internet in room;Complimentary valet parking; 08/13 update

Austria

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Austria offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Vienna / The Imperial riding School Renaissance / OPEN; i-net terminal & printer in lounge; free wireless (if staying on club level); 01/28/14 update
* Vienna / Marriott / OPEN; 2 i-net terminals & printer; 01/28/14 update
* Vienna / Renaissance (near Schonbrunn) / NO LOUNGE; full buffet breakfast in restaurant; 01/28/14 update

Azerbaijan

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Azerbaijan offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Baku / JW Marriott Absheron Baku / OPEN (website doesn't say open or closed on weekends, so I'm guessing open); i-net terminal & free wifi; 04/12/14 update

Bahamas

* Paradise Island / Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection / Resort so no bennies beyond free i-net; points earned on room rate only; 10/21/14 update
* Paradise Island / Atlantis, Coral Tower, Autograph Collection / Resort so no bennies beyond free i-net; points earned on room rate only;10/21/14 update
* Paradise Island / Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection / Resort so no bennies beyond free i-net; points earned on room rate only;10/21/14 update
* Paradise Island / The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection / Resort so no bennies beyond free i-net; points earned on room rate only; 10/21/14 update
* Paradise Island / The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection / Resort so no bennies beyond free i-net; You can earn points on a paid stay at The Reef, but you cannot redeem points for a stay; points earned on room rate only; 10/21/14 update

Belarus

* Minsk / Renaissance / OPEN (per website); free wifi in public areas; 06/26/14 update

Belgium

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Belgium offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Brussels / Marriott / OPEN; i-net term+printer; 06/17/14 update
* Brussels / Renaissance Brussels / CLOSED; full buffet breakfast in the restaurant during weekend; key accessible; 08/06/14 update
* Ghent / Marriott / No Lounge; Full breakfast for 3; free internet in room & lobby; 1 Drink & appetizer coupon for each night for elite + 2 guests. Choice of beer, soda, wine; Plat Premier gets fruit basket in addition to amenity gift; 06/17/14 update

Brazil

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Brazil offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Rio Grande Do Sul / Hotel & Spa do Vinho, Autograph Collection / Resort so probably no bennies other than free i-net; 04/12/14 update
* Rio De Janiero / JW Marriott / OPEN; 2-inet terminals+printer; 04/12/14 update
* Sao Paulo / Renaissance / OPEN; free i-net; 04/14 update
* Sao Paulo / Airport Marriott / OPEN; 04/12/14 update

Canada

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Canada offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Calgary / Marriott / CLOSED (per website); 07/25/12 update
* Dorval / Montreal Airport Marriott / CLOSED weekends & holidays (per website); key accessible for soda/ i-net terminals+wifi; 07/25/12 update
* Edmonton / Edmonton River Cree Resort / OPEN; i-net-1 terminal; Plat arrival gift of 500 pts or $10FB credit; 07/13 update
* Edmonton / Renaissance Airport / CLOSED; says open for brekkie on Sat but doesn't mention Sun (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Halifax / Marriott Harbourfront Hotel / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $3 upcharge to full breakfast; 08/19/13 update
* London / Courtyard / Coupon listing complimentary breakfast choices provided served in the restaurant.Select one of ~6 hot items or two of ~6 cold items plus a beverage; 08/28/14 update
* Minett / JW Marriott, The Rousseau Muskoka Resort and Spa / NO LOUNGE (per website); resort so probably no bennies other than free i-net; 07/25/12 update
* Montreal / Marriott Chateau Champlain / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $7 upcharge for full brekkie buffet; 2 i-net terminals & wireless throughout hotel; 08/14 update
* Niagara Falls / Niagara Fallsview Marriott Hotel & Spa / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Day, Easter, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Boxing Day; COUPONS (on weekend for full buffet); You also get coupons for 2 per Gold/Plat for Concierge Lounge, extra person is $5; 12/13 update
* Niagara Falls/ Marriott Gateway on the Falls / CLOSED Weekends, New Years Day, Easter, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Boxing Day; COUPONS; key accessible; i-net terminals; 09/16/12 update
* Ottawa / Courtyard Downtown / Mixed reports of elites being given breakfast coupon; 07/12 update
* Ottawa / Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & National Holidays; Coupons for breakfast in restaurant; 10/30/13 update
* Quebec City / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full brekkie; 06/11/14 update
* Richmond / Vancouver Airport Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & All Holidays (COUPONS); ask FD to open for sodas; i-net terminal; 5/27/11 update
* St. Andrews / The Algonquin Resort St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, Autograph Collection / resort, so probably no bennies other than free i-net; 06/26/14 update
* Toronto / Marriott Bloor Yorkville / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; 11/22/13 update
* Toronto / Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre / CLOSED Weekends & Statuary Holidays / Lounge on ground floor; M-F take a tray to restaurant & get anything from buffet; Sat-Sun get coupons for cont'l brekkie only in restaurant & $11 upcharge to buffet; i-net terminals; 08/12/14 update
* Toronto / Renaissance Downtown / CLOSED weekends & holidays; full buffet brekkie in restaurant; no i-net terminal. Biz center charges $5, but boarding passes are free; Plat arrival gift of $10FB coupon or 1,000 points; 06/24/13 update
* Toronto / Airport Marriott / CLOSED; 50% discount coupon for Plats; 05/05/13 update
* Vancouver / Renaissance Harbourside / CLOSED Weekends & Statuary Holidays; 2 i-net terminal; 02/13 update
* Vancouver / Marriott Pinnacle Downtown / CLOSED Weekends, All Statutory holidays and during Christmas/New Year's Holiday weeks; cont'l brekkie in restaurant (server upgraded to full; might be server dependent); free wifi; hotel enforcing elite+1 in lounge for breakfast as of 8/4/14; 08/05/14 update
* Victoria / Marriott Inner Harbour / CLOSED; Voucher for cont'l brekkie for 2 in restaurant; $4+tax upcharge to full buffet; 07/07/13 update

Cayman Islands

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Cayman Islands offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Grand Cayman / Marriott Beach Resort / resort, so probably no bennies beyond free i-net; 06/26/14 update

Chile

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Chile offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Santiago / Renaissance / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Santiago / Marriott / OPEN; 04/12/14 update

China

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in China (including Hong Kong); JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in China (including Hong Kong) also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel ** **

* Beijing / JW Marriott / OPEN; 2 free i-net terminals; free wifi; 05/23/14 update
* Beijing / JW Marriott Central / OPEN; 08/04/14 update
* Beijing / Renaissance Capital / OPEN; 03/11/14 update
* Beijing / Renaissance Wangfujing / OPEN (per website); 09/03/14 update
* Beijing / Marriott City Wall / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Beijing / Marriott Northeast / OPEN; breakfast in lounge or restaurant; 05/14 update
* Beijing / Courtyard Northeast / OPEN; limit of 2/per room for access; i-net; 05/14 update
* Chengdu / Renaissance / Website doesn't say if it's open or closed, but best guess is open; per website late check-out until 6pm w/ no charge subj to availability; 06/26/14 update
* Chongqing / JW Marriott/ / OPEN; Breakfast in restaurant daily; slo-o-ow wifi in lounge (and hotel); 03/26/14 update
* Guangzhou / China Hotel, A Marriott Hotel / OPEN; Free i-net up to one hour daily in exec lounge (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Guangzhou / Marriott Tianhe / OPEN; free wifi (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Guiyang / Renaissance / OPEN; breakfast in lounge or restaurant for Gold/Plat; 5/16/14 update
* Haikou / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Hangzhou / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Hangzhou / Courtyard Hangzhou Qianjiang / OPEN (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Hangzhou / Courtyard Wulin / OPEN (per website); wifi in lounge; 10/07/14 update
* Hong Kong / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); report from 11/12 says 2 guests only; additional charge for more people in lounge; 2-3 i-net terminals & wifi; 10/07/14 update
* Hong Kong / Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View / OPEN; Additional guests will be charged at HK$250 net daily (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Hong Kong / Marriott Sky City / OPEN; option of light breakfast in lounge or buffet breakfast in restaurant (for 2 people only; additional charge for extra guests whether lounge or restaurant); free wireless; 3 terminals in lounge/2 in lobby/biz center in gift shop; 08/27/14 update
* Hong Kong /Courtyard / OPEN / breakfast in lounge or restaurant; 3 computers in the lounge w/ printer & fax; free wifi in hotel for everyone; 04/28/14 update
* Hong Kong / Courtyard Sha Tin / OPEN; wifi & i-net terminals; Elite+1 access enforced for adults but not children under 12; 05/14 update
* Huizhou / Renaissance / Website doesn't say if lounge is open or closed on the weekend, but am guessing open; 10/07/14 update
* Jixian / Marriott / Website doesn't say if lounge, but am guessing there is one; 06/26/14 update
* Kunshan / Courtyard / Website doesn't say if lounge is open or closed on the weekend, but am guessing open; i-net terminal; 09/04/14 update
* Nanning / Marriott / OPEN (per website); i-net terminal; 10/07/14 update
* Ningbo / Marriott / OPEN (per website); free i-net access (doesn't say whether it's wifi or i-net terminal); 10/07/14 update
* Sanya / Renaissance Resort & Spa / no reports by FTers as of 10/07/14
* Sanya / Marriott Yalong Bay Resort & Spa / No Exec Lounge, but plat discount on food & beverage offered, + 2 free breakfast + free computer use in the business lounge; 12/24/12 update
* Shanghai / JW Marriott, Tomorrow Square / OPEN; free wifi & i-net terminals; 08/27/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Caohejing / OPEN (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Pudong / OPEN; 2 i-net terminals; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Putuo / OPEN (except Chinese New Year); 2 i-net terminals; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Yangtaze / OPEN; High-speed wireless broadband internet access and computer workstations. First 15 minutes free daily; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden / OPEN; i-net term & wifi; 09/03/14 update
* Shanghai / Renaissance Zhongshan Park / OPEN; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott Changfeng Park / OPEN (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott City Centre / OPEN; Breakfast in lounge or restaurant; i-net terminals & wifi; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott Hongqiao / OPEN (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott Luwan / OPEN (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott Parkview / Website doesn't say if it's open or closed, but assuming open; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Marriott Pudong East / Website doesn't say open or closed; assuming open; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Courtyard Jiading / OPEN; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Courtyard Puxi / OPEN; Breakfast in MoMo cafe or lounge; CNY180 plus for the 3rd person in lounge (addt'l charge info is per website); 2 computer workstations; 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Courtyard Xujaihui / OPEN; free wifi & i-net terminals (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Shanghai / Courtyard Shanghai-Pudong / OPEN; 60RMB upcharge per person to have breakfast in the restaurant per club lounge sheet given at checkin (upcharge info was based on 09/12 update); 09/04/14 update
* Shenzhen / JW Marriott / OPEN; Breakfast in lounge or restaurant; 10/07/14 update
* Suzhou / Renaissance / OPEN; Breakfast in lounge or restaurant; free wifi; 09/04/14 update
* Suzhou / Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminals (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Suzhou / Courtyard / OPEN; i-net terminals (per website); 09/04/14 update
* Teda / Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Tianjin / Renaissance Downtown / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Tianjin / Renaissance Lakeview / OPEN (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Wuhan / Wuhan Renaissance/ OPEN; Closed National Holiday, Labor Holiday, Chinese New Year (per website); 10/07/14 update
* Zhengzhou / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 07/31/14 update

Colombia

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Colombia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bogota / JW Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminal; 04/12/14 update
* Bogota / Marriott / OPEN; wifi (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Cali / Marriott / OPEN; 04/03/14 update

Costa Rica

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Costa Rica offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Nandayure Guanacaste / Punta Islita, Autograph Collection (resort) / Platinum Arrival gift: 500 pts or Costa Rican cooking class for 2 or Costa Rican mixology class for 2; free i-net; 02/15/14 update
* Hacienda Pinilla Guanacaste / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / Due to resort status, free i-net is only bennie; 04/14 update
* Herradura/ Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort / No lounge but nice managers reception one afternoon during week for plats (maybe gold, too). No coupons offered. Free wifi for plats and free internet access offered in business center if no personal laptop; 06/10 update; no update since '10, but assuming it's still the same; 04/16/14 update
* San Jose / Costa Rico Marriott San Jose / OPEN (per website); i-net terminal; 02/15/14 update
* San Jose / Costa Rica / Courtyard Escazu San Jose / No Lounge; Plats get 15% off coupon for breakfast buffet; 2/24/14 update

Curacao

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Curacao offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Curacao / Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino / resort, so no bennies beyond free i-net; 06/22/14 update
* Curacao / Renaissance Resort & Casino / resort, so no bennies beyond free i-net; 06/22/14 update

Czech Republic

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Czech Republic offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Prague / Marriott / OPEN; 2 i-net terminals & free wifi; 04/12/14 update
* Prague / Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 08/14 update

Denmark

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Denmakr offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Copenhagen / Marriott / OPEN; Everyone can use the computers with printers and fax machine 1 floor down (it's on the 9th floor and you don't need to enter the lounge to use them); 08/14 update

Dominican Republic

* Santo Domingo / Renaissance Santa Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino; OPEN; breakfast in lounge or restaurant (restaurant nicer); free wifi; 08/12/13 update
* Santo Domingo / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 08/28/14 update

Ecuador

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Ecuador offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Quito / JW Marriott / OPEN; free wifi; (per website); 04/12/14 update

England/United Kingdom

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in England/United Kingdom offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aberdeen / Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminals; 10/14 update
* Bexleyheath / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast daily; 06/12/13 update
* Birmingham / Marriott / No Lounge / Full breakfast daily; 1 drink voucher/night for Gold/Plats; 07/21/13 update
* Birmingham / Forest of Arden, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club / No Lounge; Full breakfast in restaurant; given 1 drink voucher and choice of "welcome gift" (Bottle of white or red wine, sparkling or still water or late check-out at 2pm); 07/31/14 update
* Bournemouth / Highcliff Marriott / NO LOUNGE; At check in they issue a voucher for a drink (soft, beer or wine) & an item from the "Light Bite" menu. They also give a voucher for breakfast which says "Continental Breakfast" but is for the "full English" buffet (for Plats; assuming it's the same for Golds, but not certain); Note - beds in the "cottage rooms" are full size not king size; 10/14 update
* Bradford / Hollins Hall, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; Full breakfast in restaurant; 2 Drinks vouchers; 08/12 update
* Bristol / Marriott Royal / No Lounge / Full breakfast daily; 2 Drinks vouchers per stay, free newspapers; 08/12 update
* Bristol / Marriott City Centre / OPEN; i-net; 11/13 update
* Broxbourne / Chestnut Marriott / No Lounge (per website); 07/21/14 update
* Cardiff / Marriott / OPEN (closed Sunday per website); Breakfast in restaurant on weekends; Fri/Sat eve open; Key accessible; Free wifi & i-net term+printer; 07/21/14 update
* Chepstow / Marriott St. Pierre, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; Full breakfast daily; Has terminal & printer, but must request code card from desk; 07/21/14 update
* Derby / Breadsall Priory, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge (per website); 07/21/14 update
* Durham / Marriott Hotel Royal County / No Lounge / Full breakfast daily; 08/11 update
* Edinburgh / Marriott / OPEN; free i-net (per website); 07/21/14 update
* Edinburgh / The Glasshouse, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Cont'l brekkie daily; 01/16/14 update
* Edinburgh / Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; Full breakfast everyday; 2 drink vouchers; free tablet (fudge) on arrival; 08/11/12 update
* Gateshead / Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre / NO LOUNGE; Full English breakfast (name/room # on list at restaurant; 03/27/13 update
* Glasgow / Marriott / CLOSED (per website); Full breakfast in restaurant; key accessible for soft drinks; i-net terminal+printer; free wifi; 07/21/14 update
* Hertsfordshire / Hanbury Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge (per website); 07/21/14 update
* Huntingdon / Marriott / No Lounge; Full breakfast; 11/12/12 update
* Leeds / Marriott / OPEN; Breakfast on weekends and public holidays is in the restaurant but evening snacks are served in the lounge daily; 1 computer + free wifi; 07/21/14 update
* Leicester / Marriott / CLOSED; Executive Package given on weekends per website (think that means brekkie in restaurant & maybe a drink or appetizer chit); during week brekkie in lounge or for £10 up charge breakfast in restaurant; Free wifi; 07/14 update
* Lingford / Lingford Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 10/25/13 update
* Liverpool / Marriott City Centre / No Lounge, Full English buffet breakfast; 08/12 update
* London / St. Pancras Renaissance / OPEN; Chamber Club is considered a 'private club', not exec lounge. Plats get access. Golds only get access if they're in a Chambers room or Barlow Club room. Instead Golds get cont'l brekkie in restaurant, 1 coffee in aft, & 1 beer/wine & 1 snack in bar; Full breakfast in restaurant offered as alternative to lounge access for Plats - Also available at weekends; Upgrades to Chamber rooms are not available for free, but can be upgraded for 75GBP+VAT charge/night; Lobby Cafe has a 12.50GBP minimum spend per person; 06/14 update
* London / Marriott County Hall / Open for drinks/appetizers, but breakfast is served in the Parliament Suite (report 6/13); i-net terminals; access for 2 guests; 25GBP for additional guests (per website; no reports if enforced); 07/14 update
* London / Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel / OPEN; free wifi; 09/14 update
* London / Marriott Grosvenor Square / OPEN; wifi & i-net terminal; lounge located in basement; 07/21/14 update
* London / Threadneedles, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; limited breakfast in restaurant; 05/27/13 update
* London / St. Ermin's, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Full breakfast in restaurant; 05/03/14 update
* London / The London EDITION / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 07/14 update
* London / Marriott Kensington / OPEN (Closed Holidays); 2-inet terminals; 07/21/14 update
* London / Marriott Maida Vale / OPEN (may be closed on holidays); Lounge is open for breakfast on weekends but closed on Fri/Sat eves; 07/14 update
* London / Marriott Marble Arch / OPEN; Complimentary access is for 2 people per room; breakfast can be in lounge or restaurant; children under 16 years old are welcome in the lounge if accompanied by an adult until 5pm only (per website); free wifi; 07/14 update
* London / Marriott Park Lane / OPEN; lounge access for 2; addt'l guests 35GBP charge (no reports on whether it's enforced); children not allowed in lounge after 7:30pm (per website); 07/21/14 update
* London / Marriott Regents Park / OPEN; free wifi & i-net terminal; Under 16yrs old are not permitted in the Executive Lounge; upgrade to full English brekkie in restaurant for 5GBP/person (per website); 07/21/14 update
* London / Marriott West India Quay / OPEN; breakfast in restaurant on weekends, but lounge is open for everything else on weekend same as weekdays; free wifi; log-in in room first, then wifi in lounge; no i-net terminal; 07/14 update
* London (Hayes) / Marriott LHR / OPEN (may be closed on holidays); located on ground floor; 10/14 update
* London (Hounslow) / Renaissance LHR / OPEN; At check in, offered choice of full breakfast in the restaurant or club lounge continental; day rates available for layovers; 09/24/14 update
* London (Slough) / Heathrow/Windsor Marriott / CLOSED; i-net terminal; no children under age 16 in lounge; located on ground floor (all per website); 07/21/14 update
* Maidstone / Kent / Tudor Park, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; full breakfast daily; 07/19/14 update
* Manchester / Renaissance City Center / NO LOUNGE; Club level rooms offer nothing extra but free restaurant breakfast (name/room # on list at restaurant) daily; 03/28/13 update
* Manchester / Marriott Victoria & Albert / No Lounge; Brekkie coupons; 2009 update; assuming still the same); 07/21/14 update
* Manchester / Worsley Park, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; says exec rooms, but don't mention what they are; I think this refers to the exec suites, of which there are at least 2, as I have stayed in them in the past couple of months. Also, they are very free with the welcome gifts: I usually get points, a choice of drink and snack; 08/12 update
* Manchester / Airport Marriott / OPEN; Limited Offering Friday and Saturday (sodas, etc); breakfast in restaurant; computer outside exec lounge to print boarding passes; 07/21/14 update
* Newcastle upon Tyne / Marriott Gosforth Park; OPEN; Lounge weekdays for breakfast - restaurant at weekends. Lounge open for drinks at weekend; 07/21/14 update
* Northampton / Marriott / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 04/17/14 update
* Norwich / Sprowston Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge; Full breakfast in restaurant; 08/13 update
* Peterborough / Marriott / No Lounge / Full breakfast daily; 08/12 update
* Portsmouth / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Cont'l brekkie or 750 points; 07/30/14 update
* Preston / Marriott / No Lounge / Full breakfast downstairs, also coupon for a drink; 04/03/13 update
* Southhampton / Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club / No Lounge/ Full breakfast everyday; 4/10 update
* Sunderland / Marriott / No Lounge; Full breakfast everyday; has terminal & printer; 08/12 update
* Swansea / Marriott / No Lounge (per website); 08/10/12 update
* Swindon / Marriott / No Lounge; Full breakfast daily; 08/12/12 update
* Twickenham / Marriott / No Lounge (per website); Breakfast in restaurant; 07/21/14 update
* Waltham Abbey / Marriott / No Lounge (per website); 07/21/14 update
* York / Marriott / No Lounge; brekkie coupons from 2009 update; assuming still the same; 07/21/14 update

Egypt

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Egypt offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Cairo / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Cairo / Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino / OPEN; free wifi; 04/12/14 update
* Cairo / Renaissance Cairo Mirage City / OPEN; 01/14 update
* Hurghada / Marriott Beach Resort / no reports by FTers as of 04/12/14
* Taba / Taba Heights Marriott Red Sea Resort / no reports by FTers as of 04/12/14

France

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in France offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aix-en-Provence / Renaissance / No Lounge; Full breakfast in restaurant; 04/14 update
* Boulogne-Billancourt / Courtyard / No Lounge; 20% discount on hot/cold buffet breakfast for Gold/Plats; 05/01/13 update
* Cannes / JW Marriott / No lounge; Full buffet breakfast daily in restaurant; 03/02/14 update
* Juan Les Pins/Antibes / AC Ambassadeur Antibes-Juan Les Pins / NO LOUNGE; Can sign for free complete (hot and cold) breakfast for 2 adults (weekdays/weekends); As platinum also received "VIP setup": 1/2 bottle red wine + plate of 5 small sweets. Was told I would also receive points, no card with choice of Platinum amenity. Free premium ibahn internet; 6/27/12 update
* Lille / L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection / No Lounge (per website); free i-net; 06/26/14 update
* Monaco / Cap D'Ail / No Lounge; free hot and cold buffet breakfast in the main restaurant daily & free drink at the bar; 09/14 update
* Paris / Marriott Champs-Elysees / NO LOUNGE/ Cont'l brekkie daily; 07/13 update
* Paris/ Marriott Rive Gauche / Open for soft drinks/snacks; Breakfast in restaurant on weekends (during peak time in the summer through end of September, lounge is open for breakfast); i-net terminals & free wifi; No children under 15 without adult; 09/09/14 update
* Paris / Marriott Opera Ambassador / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant on weekends; key accessible for soft drinks/coffee; 05/14 update
* Paris / Renaissance Paris Vendome / No Lounge; Full breakfast everyday;
* Paris / Renaissance Parc Trocadero / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast everyday; 08/05/14 update
* Paris / Renaissance Arc de Triomphe / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast; 1/12 update
* Paris / Renaissance La Defense / CLOSED; Full breakfast in restaurant; key accessible for soft drinks; i-net terminals; 07/06/14 update
* Paris / Charles De Gaulle Airport Marriott / NO LOUNGE; Breakfast coupons and coupon for 1 drink at the bar or restaurant; 05/20/13 update
* Rouen / Hotel de Borgtheroulde, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Free "Express breakfast" which is hot beverage/juice/croissant only; full breakfast option for reduced rate of 13E (from 22E - the dif btwn full & express bkfst rate); free i-net; 07/30/14 update
* Ruiel-Malmaison / Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de St. Cloud / No Lounge; free wired & wifi throughout hotel (per website); no reports by FTers as of 06/26/14

Georgia

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Georgia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Tbilisi / Marriott / OPEN; free i-net; 06/15/13 update; website says open M-F only (closed on weekends); 4/12/14 update

Germany

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Germany offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Berlin / Marriott/ OPEN; if choose to eat in restaurant instead of lounge it's the full restaurant breakfast fee (no discount - so recommendation is eat brekkie in lounge!); 10% discount for Golds/Plats on drinks & snacks in Catwalk bar; free wifi in lounge; 09/01/14 update
* Berlin / Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; free drink chit; free wifi throughout hotel; 05/14 update
* Bochum / Renaissance / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 06/14 update
* Cologne / Marriott / OPEN; free i-net; 2 i-net terms+ printers; 07/21/14 update
* Dusseldorf / Renaissance / No Lounge; free minibar (beer & snacks), free breakfast and one 50% off voucher for the restaurant per stay for Gold/Plats; 10/02/13 update
* Frankfurt / Marriott / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; i-net terminals; 08/08/14 update
* Freising / Munich Airport Marriott / No Lounge; full breakfast daily in restaurant; voucher for 1 snack & 1 drink per person for 2 guests in bar ("snack" is ordered off the bar menu and anything can be ordered, so its more like a full dinner than a snack); 06/23/14 update
* Hamburg / Renaissance / No Lounge; Cont'l breakfast in restaurant; 09/01/14 update
* Hamburg / Marriott / OPEN; 1 i-net term & wifi; 07/21/14 update
* Heidelberg / Marriott / OPEN; 09/24/14 update
* Karlsruhe / Renaissance / No lounge; Full breakfast everyday; Gold/Plats get upgrade to superior rooms that include free minibar - restock every day. 03/28/13 update
* Leipzig / Marriott; OPEN / i-net terminals; per website exec level guests can choose between cont'l brekkie in lounge or full American brekkie in restaurant - don't know if that's room type specific or applies to elites too when upgraded; 07/21/14 update
* Munich / Marriott / NO LOUNGE; They offer a food buffet and comp drinks (including beer and wine) in the breakfast area of restaurant "grill 93" in the evenings Sunday-Thursday 6-8:30 pm called "Elite Zone", closed Friday and Saturday nights and bank holidays (unless event going on, then lobby/bar area) for Golds/Plats; Full breakfast in restaurant daily for Gold/Plats; free usage of biz center; 09/14/14 update
* Munich / Courtyard City Center / No lounge; buffet breakfast for Plats; 07/14 update
* Munich / Courtyard East / No lounge; buffet breakfast for Plats; 08/13 update
* Sindelfingen / Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen / CLOSED; Coupons for full breakfast in restaurant; Key accessible for soft drinks & nuts/chips & fruit; i-net terminal; 06/23/14 update

Honduras

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Honduras offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Tegucigalpa / Marriott / CLOSED; full brekkie in restaurant; $10 fee for more than 1 guest (per website; no idea if enforced); free wifi in lounge; 08/04/14 update

Hungary

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Hungary offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Budapest / Marriott / OPEN; Free breakfast everyday; i-net terminals+wifi; 06/26/14 update
* Budapest / Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Breakfast in restaurant; 08/13 update

India

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in India; JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in India also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Ahmedabad / Courtyard / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Bengaluru / JW Marriott / OPEN; 04/12/14 update
* Bengaluru / Marriott Whitefield / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Bhopal / Courtyard / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Chhattisgarh / Courtyard Bilaspur / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14
* Chandigarh / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Chennai / Courtyard / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Gurgaon Haryana / Gurgaon Courtyard / OPEN (per website); 1 terminal available; 04/12/14 update
* Hyderabad / Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Hyderabad / Courtyard / Has access to Marriott exec lounge (properties are connected by tunnel); 04/12/14 update
* Jaipur / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Kerala / Kochi Airport Courtyard / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Mumbai / JW Marriott / OPEN; free i-net; 04/12/14 update
* Mumbai / Renaissance Convention Centre / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Mumbai / Courtyard Airport / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* New Delhi Aerocity / JW Marriott / OPEN; i-net term & free wifi; 12/19/13 update
* Panaji-Goa / Goa Marriott Resort & Spa; OPEN, breakfast in the restaurant; (sort of) lounge near the lobby for soft drinks in day & alcohol early eve; 03/13 update
* Pune / JW Marriott / OPEN; wifi (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Pune/ Courtyard Chakan / Has lounge; website doesn't say whether it's open on weekends, but since others are expect this one is as well; 06/26/14 update
* Pune / Courtyard Hinjewadi / OPEN; free wifi in lounge (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Pune / Courtyard City Center / website does not indicate an exec lounge; 04/12/14 update

Indonesia

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Indonesia; JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Indonesia also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bali / Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua / No Lounge; Breakfast for 2 for elites; also, 20% off restaurant; 10/08/14 update
* Bali / The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection (resort) / No Lounge; reports of breakfast for Gold/Plats on award stays; pool bar happy hour; 20% discount on all F&B (not sure if it's Plat only or Golds too); 08/27/14 update
* Jakarta / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website) / free wifi; 04/17/14 update
* Medan / JW Marriott / OPEN / i-net terminals+wifi; 04/17/14 update
* Surabaya / JW Marriott / OPEN; breakfast in restaurant or lounge; i-net terminal; children under 12 not allowed; 08/30/14 update

Ireland

* Dublin / The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel; NO LOUNGE; Breakfast for Golds/Plats daily in the Saddle Room restaurant; 2 drink coupons per stay; 05/02/14 update
* Dublin / Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection (formerly Ritz Carlton) / NO LOUNGE / Full breakfast for Golds & Plats daily / 10/09/14 update

Israel

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Israel offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Tel Aviv / Renaissance / OPEN; Closed: Jewish Holiday and holiday eve - Passover,Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashana; Brekkie and evening snacks are "dairy," in keeping with Kosher style, so no meat items. Two Internet terminals. WiFi available to guests (with a free code), but annoyingly slow throughout the hotel. CL is restricted to adults only (18+). CL-eligible guests are also allowed to have free full breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant. CL rules permit host to have one guest for free, additional guests at $35 per entrance; 07/08/14 update

Italy

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Italty offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Lucca / Renaissance Tuscany II Ciocco Resort & Spa / Breakfast; 07/13 update
* Milan / Marriott / CLOSED for meals on weekends, but key accessible for sodas, juice, water; Breakfast in restaurant on weekends; 04/14 update
* Milan / Boscolo Milano, Autograph Collection / No Lounge (per website); free i-net; 06/26/14 update
* Milan / AC Hotel / No Lounge; Report of free brekkie offered to Gold; another report of 20% off 15E brekkie rate for Gold; free wifi; 04/14 update
* Naples / Renaissance Mediterrano / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast daily in restaurant; 10/22/13 update
* Rome / Rome Park Marriott / OPEN; Breakfast coupons given as small lounge; 2-terminals + wireless; 06/12 update
* Rome / Grand Flora / No Lounge; Full breakfast everyday; Free wired i-net in rooms & wireless in the lobby (get code from front desk); 2 computers & printers off the lobby; 04/14 update
* Rome / Boscolo Palace Roma, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant daily; leaving Marriott family 10/09/14; honoring ressies & bennies, but no points earned; 09/19/14 update
* Rome / Boscola Exedra Roma, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant daily; 09/01/14 update
* Venice / Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Continental buffet breakfast for Gold/Plats; 04/14 update

Japan

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Japan; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Japan also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Kunigami-Gun / Renaissance Okinawa Resort / No Lounge; breakfast in restaurant; 01/24/14 update
* Nagoya / Marriott Associa / OPEN; 09/18/14 update
* Naruto / Renaissance Resort / no reports by FTers as of 05/20/13
* Okinawa / Marriott Resort & Spa / OPEN; choice of brekkie in lounge or restaurant; 10/12 update
* Osaka, Japan / Marriott Miyako / OPEN; Free wireless throughout hotel; two terminals in the lounge; 03/14 update
* Sapporo / Renaissance / OPEN; Option of breakfast in lounge or restaurant; 02/12 update
* Tokyo / Courtyard Tokyo Ginza / Breakfast for Gold/Plats in restaurant; 1 free drink chit per night for Gold/Plats; 05/14 update
* Tokyo / Courtyard Tokyo Station / Plat and Gold benefit now includes breakfast, evening cocktail during 5:30pm to 7:30pm and night cap thereafter (unsure yet what's all about it) at restaurant on the ground floor, and tea time 24hrs at Library Bar; 09/22/14 update
* Tokyo / The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Breakfast for Golds & Plats in restaurant / 10/13 update
* Tokyo / Marriott / OPEN; Breakfast in restaurant; 02/14 update

Jordan

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Jordan offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Sweimeh / Jordan Valley Resort & Spa / NO LOUNGE; Buffet breakfast daily in restaurant; free wifi; 06/14 update
* Amman / Marriott / OPEN; free alcohol is limited to 2 glasses per guest; i-net terminals & wireless; 06/14 update
* Petra / Marriott; NO LOUNGE; Buffet breakfast daily in restaurant; free wifi; 06/14 update

Kazakhstan

* Aktau / Renaissance / NO LOUNGE (per website); no reports by FTers as of 04/17/14
* Atyrau / Renaissance / OPEN (per website); 04/17/14 update
* Astana / Marriott / OPEN; free i-net throughout hotel (per website); 08/06/14 update

Kuwait

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Kuwait offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Kuwait City / JW Marriott / OPEN; "dry country" so only alcohol-free drinks in the hotel (website says complimentary cocktails; not sure if that's standard verbiage or if alcohol is actually served); 04/17/14 update

Malaysia

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Malaysia; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Malaysia also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Johor Bahru / Renaissance / OPEN; breakfast in lounge or cafe; 11/13 update
* Kota Bharu / Renaissance / OPEN; free i-net for an hour in lounge (per website); 07/21/14 update
* Kuala Lumpur / Renaissance / OPEN; 05/14 update
* Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriott / OPEN; Gold/Plats get option of brekkie in lounge or restaurant; free wifi & 1 i-net terminal; 02/17/14 update
* Miri / Marriott Resort & Spa / 1 breakfast daily for Plats; 05/25/13 update
* Sepang Utara / Putrajaya Marriott / OPEN (per website); 07/21/14 update

Mexico

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Mexico offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aguascalientes / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 09/30/14 update
* Cancun / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / OPEN; "Club 91" Lounge - This is a pay extra lounge & elites do not get access via status; free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 09/30/14 update
* Cancun / CasaMagna Marriott Resort / No Lounge; free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 09/30/14 update
* Ixtapan de la Sal / Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center / No Lounge (per website); no reports by FTers as of 09/30/14
* Mexico City / JW Marriott/ OPEN; Website says $50 surcharge for additional invites (presumably if more than +1 guest; no idea if it's enforced); 09/30/14 update
* Mexico City / JW Mexico City Sante Fe / OPEN (per website); 09/30/14 update
* Mexico City / Marriott Reforma / OPEN; 09/30/14 update
* Puebla / Marriott Real / OPEN; Closed From Mid-December to Mid-January (per website); 09/30/14 update
* Puerto Vallerta / CasaMagna Marriott Resort & Spa / No Lounge; free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 09/30/14 update
* Tijuana / Marriott; OPEN; 09/30/14 update
* Torreon Coah / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 09/30/14 update
* Tuxtla Gutierrez / Marriott / OPEN (per website); hotel opening Jan '15; 09/30/14 update
* Villahermosa / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 09/30/14 update

Netherlands

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in the Netherlands offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Amsterdam / Marriott / OPEN; free wireless in lounge; 04/14 update
* Amsterdam / Renaissance / OPEN; Weekends breakfast is served in the restaurant but lounge is open; free wifi & i-net terminal; 08/13/14 update

Pakistan

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Pakistan; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Pakistan also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Islamabad / Marriott / OPEN; Breakfast in restaurant or lounge; free wifi throughout hotel; 04/24/14 update
* Karachi / Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminal (per website); 04/17/14 update

Panama

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Panama offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Buenaventura Rio Hato / JW Marriott Golf & Beach Resort / resort, so no bennies beyond free i-net; no reports by FTers as of 04/17/14
* Panama City / Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminal+printer, wifi; 04/17/14 update

Peru

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Peru offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Cusco / JW Marriott / No Lounge; Buffet breakfast in restaurant; 11/12 update
* Lima / JW Marriott / OPEN; free i-net terminals/wireless in lounge; 06/22/14 update

Philippines

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in the Philippines; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in the Philippines also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Cebu City / Marriott / OPEN; Plats can also eat breakfast at restaurant buffet; i-net terminal, printer & wifi in lounge; 12/02/13 update
* Manila / Marriott / OPEN; Plats can also eat breakfast at restaurant buffet; free wifi & 2 i-net terminals; 02/15/14 update

Poland

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Poland offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Warsaw / Marriott / OPEN; Closed Easter, Christmas, New Year's Eve, January 1st; 07/15/14 update

Portugal

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Portugal offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Lisbon / Marriott / OPEN; key accessible 24/7; i-net terminal/printer; 01/06/13 update
* Lisbon / Fontecruz Lisboa, Autograph Collection; NO LOUNGE; Breakfast coupons provided daily for Gold/Plats+guests in room; 07/27/13 update
* Obidos / Praia D'El Rey Marriott Golf & Beach Resort/ NO LOUNGE; Plat/Gold -- buffet breakfast was 50% discounted to 15 euros from 30; 09/12 update

Puerto Rico

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Puerto Rico offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Aguadilla / Courtyard / Plat received cont'l breakfast buffet during week (no idea if it's for Golds as well or on weekends); 12/12 update
* San Juan / La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort / Lounge is closed on weekends (but open Friday night for snacks);10/28/12 update
* San Juan / San Juan Marriott & Stellaris Casino Hotel and Resort / Plats visiting for business purposes get daily Full American Breakfast Buffet at Voga Restaurant & Gold Members visiting for business purposes get daily Continental Breakfast at Aroma Café (sounds like brekkie is only for the members & not any +s); 06/10/14 update

Qatar

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Qatar offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Doha / Marriott Marquis City Center Doha / OPEN; free wifi (per website); 08/04/14 update
* Doha / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 06/27/14 update
* Doha / Sharq Village & Spa / no reports by FTers as of 06/26/14

Romania

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Romania offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bucharest / JW Bucharest Grand Hotel / OPEN; i-net terminals; 06/19/14 update

Russia

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Russia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Moscow / Marriott Tverskaya / NO LOUNGE; FULL Breakfast Daily; This property listing hasn't been updated by FTers since '09, but assuming brekkie still provided daily; 06/26/14 update
* Moscow / Marriott Grand / OPEN; 04/14 update
* Moscow / Renaissance Monarch Centre / OPEN (per website); 06/27/14 update
* Moscow / Marriott Royal Aurora / OPEN; Option of brekkie in lounge or restaurant; 2 i-net term/printer; 04/14 update
* Samara / Renaissance / NO LOUNGE (per website); no reports by FTers as of 06/27/14
* Novosibirsk / Marriott / OPEN (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Sochi / Marriott Krasnaya Polyana / No Lounge (per website); no reports by FTers as of 6/26/14
* St Petersburg / Baltic Renaissance/ No Lounge; Breakfast coupons for restaurant. Drink voucher given for 1 drink per night in bar; wifi in room & lobby (lobby 1-hour per log-in); biz centers has 3 computers+printer; 06/13 update

Saint Kitts & Nevis

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Saint Kitts & Nevis offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Nevis / St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino / NO LOUNGE; Tuesday Night they hosted an Elite Happy Hour (free food/drink) on the roof Terrrace at sunset for all level elites; 12/12 update

Saudi Arabia

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Saudi Arabia offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Jazan / Courtyard / Free hot breakfast buffet daily (per website); 06/26/14
* Jeddah / Marriott / NO LOUNGE (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Madinah / Marriott / NO LOUNGE (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Riyadh / Marriott / OPEN; Internet - 5 terminals plus free printing; 06/26/14 update

Singapore

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Singapore; Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Singapore also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Singapore / Marriott / OPEN; (per website) guests must be age 12+ in lounge/reports it's not enforced; website says access for registered hotel guests only; free wifi; option of breakfast in restaurant or lounge; 06/27/14 update

South Korea

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in South Korea; JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in South Korea also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Gyeonggi / Seoul Pangyo / OPEN (per website); 06/26/14 update
* Seoul / JW Marriott Dongdaemum Square / OPEN; 08/27/14 update
* Seoul / JW Marriott / OPEN; i-net terminals; 01/14 update; may be a problem w/ the +1 access if couple is gay; 06/14 update
* Seoul / Renaissance / OPEN; Lounge on 21st floor; Breakfast lounge on 23rd floor; 04/12/14 update
* Seoul / Courtyard Seoul Times Square / OPEN; Breakfast in restaurant or lounge; i-net terminals & wireless; 08/11/13 update

Spain

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Spain offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Alicante / Denia Marriott La Sella Golf Resort & Spa / resort, so probably no bennies other than free i-net; 06/26/14 update
* Baquira / AC Baquira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection / Open only during ski season; NO LOUNGE; Free wifi in room; free soft drinks from the minibar; (per website); 06/27/14 update
* Barcelona / Renaissance / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; free wifi; 06/27/14 update
* Barcelona / Renaissance Fira / NO LOUNGE; Full breakfast in restaurant; free wifi; 09/14 update
* Barcelona / Hotel Arts Barcelona (Ritz Carlton) / For those not staying on the club level, there is a "Rewards Lounge" for Gold and Plats open 8.00am to 2.00pm for coffe, tea, soft drinks and croissants; 06/24/13 update
* Granada / AC Palacio De Santa Paula, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Free water only in minibar; free wifi in communal areas; also, free wifi in-room for Gold/Elites (card w/ PIN given for each 24hours; may need to ask for it); Golds/Plats get free continental breakfast; Free continental breakfast is precisely juice, coffee or tea, toast and pastries. Anything else from the extensive buffet (yogurt, cheese, meat, fruit for example) would result in an additional 16 euro charge each for using the buffet; 09/14 update
* Madrid / AC Palacio Del Retiro, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; free i-net (code provided); Cont'l brekkie for Gold/Platinum at 7:30 am, includes coffee, tea, juice, your choice of cereal and milk, generous fresh fruit plate, croissants and toast with jelly. You must be seated and served, which was explained at check in, to get the included breakfast. Do not select from the buffet unless you want an 14E upgrade. You can also order from the menu for eggs, etc for an upgrade. Free coffee and croissants are also available in separate area next to check in for early risers; 09/14 update
* Madrid / AC Santo Mauro, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Continental breakfast in restaurant; free wifi in public areas of hotel; Gold/Plats get free i-net in room; 02/13 update
* Santiago de Compostela / AC Palacio del Carmen, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE; Free non-alcoholic drinks from mini-bar, free wifi & free parking in upgraded rooms; free wifi in communal areas; (per website); 06/27/14 update
* Seville / Fontecruz Sevilla, Autograph Collection; No Lounge; Full buffet or order from menu; free wifi in room (report it's slow; 09/14 update
* Tenerife / ABAMA Golf Resort & Spa / no reports by FTers as of 06/27/14

Sweden

* Malmo / Renaissance / No Lounge; Full breakfast daily; Gold/Plats receive 1 drink and snack for 2 people at the bar; when bar is closed on Sunday you can get 2 items from mini-bar; free i-net throughout hotel; Plats might get faster speed for free; 05/01/14 update
* Stockholm / Courtyard / No lounge but Plat offered free breakfast (incl. weekend) + 2 complimentary drinks; 03/14 update

Switzerland

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Switzerland offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Lucerne / Renaissance / No exec lounge (but one for all guests); breakfast in lounge (unless busy, then in restaurant); unattended lounge has coffee/tea/water; 06/02/13 update
* Zurich / Renaissance Tower / OPEN; I-net terminal; open on Saturday/Sunday, but no food offerings in the evening (other than nuts...); 06/02/13 update
* Zurich / Marriott / OPEN; key accessible 24/7 as well; one computer with printer in lounge. 5/7/14 update

Thailand

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Thailand; JW & Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Thailand also offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Bangkok / JW Marriott / OPEN; free wifi, i-net terminals, printer & copy machine; 03/13 update
* Bangkok / Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong / OPEN; free wifi as well as i-net terminals; 03/13 update
* Bangkok / Marriott Sukhumvit / OPEN; Gold/Plats have choice of brekkie in lounge or in restaurant; free i-net terminals & wifi; 04/14/14 update
* Bangkok / Courtyard / OPEN; Plats offered breakfast in either lounge or MoMo Cafe; key accessible (but w full-time attendant); free i-net terminals & wireless; 07/14 update
* Koh Samui / Renaissance Resort & Spa / No Lounge; no reports by FTers as of 05/20/13
* Pattaya / Marriott Resort & Spa / Lounge; Open; Plats can have full breakfast in restaurant or cont'l bkfst in lounge; free wifi; 07/25/12 update
* Phuket Island / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / No Lounge; Full breakfast daily in Marriott club; Gold/Plats get 20% discount on food/beverage & 15% discount on laundry; 06/14 update
* Phuket Island / Renaissance Resort & Spa / No Lounge; Full breakfast for Gold/Plats in cafe daily; 4 i-net terminals in lobby; 20% discount of food & 15% discount on laundry for Plats; 06/14 update
* Rayong / Marriott Resort & Spa / No Lounge; Golds/Plats get offered full breakfast 7-days a week at C-Salt restaurant, free use of business center, i-net terminals, also 15% off laundry and 20% off for F&B at resort restaurants, free wifi around resort and rooms; 04/13 update
* Takuapa / JW Marriott Kaho Lak Resort & Spa; NO LOUNGE; Golds/Plats get free full breakfast buffet & free unlimited happy hour drinks at 3 of the bars daily (1800-1900); Free wifi within resort; 4 computers+printer in business center; 02/25/14 update

Turkey

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in Turkey offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Ankara / JW Marriott / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Beldibi/Konyaalti/Antalya / Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa; No lounge (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Erzurum / Renaissance Polat / No Lounge (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Istanbul / The Istanbul EDITION / No lounge (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Istanbul / Renaissance Bosphorus / NO LOUNGE; Breakfast provided; Provided a card with only ONE time snack (fingerfood - bread and desert) and drink up to 2 person/room between 18-22 hours and served at the lobby level "Living room" area; 02/13 update
* Istanbul / Renaissance Polat / OPEN; free wifi/i-net terminal/printer; 04/12/14 update
* Istanbul / Marriott Hotel Asia / OPEN; i-net terminal+printer; 12/22/13 update
* Istanbul / Marriott Sisli / OPEN (per website); 04/12/14 update
* Izmir / Renaissance / No Lounge; Breakfast in roof top restaurant; There is no lounge but they have the "lounge facilities" in the lobby bar from 6 to 8 w/ food & booze; 04/06/14 update

United Arab Emirates

** All JW, Marriott hotels/resorts and Renaissances in United Arab Emirates offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Dubai / JW Marriott / OPEN (free wireless in lounge); 11/30/13 update
* Dubai / JW Marriott Marquis / OPEN; 5 i-net terminals & free wifi; 04/30/14 update
* Dubai / Marriott Al Jaddaf / OPEN; 02/08/14 update
* Dubai / Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites / No Lounge. Free breakfast 7 days a week for Gold/Plat; 09/11 update

Venezuela

** All JW and Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Venezuela offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* Caracas / JW Marriott / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays (per website); int'l so assuming brekkie in restaurant when closed; 06/27/14 update
* Caracas / Renassaince Caracas La Castanella / CLOSED; key accessible (per website); int'l so assuming brekkie in restaurant when closed; 06/27/14 update
* Catia Del Mar / Marriott Playa Grande / NO LOUNGE (per website); int'l so assuming brekkie in restaurant; 06/27/14 update

Vietnam

** All Marriott rewards members receive free in-room internet at JW, Marriott hotels/resorts, Renaissance & Courtyards in Vietnam **

* Hanoi / JW Marriott / OPEN; Choice of breakfast in lounge or restaurant; i-net terminals; 10/30/13 update
* Ho Chi Minh City / Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon / OPEN; 2 i-net terminals + free wifi; 01/14 update

Virgin Islands (British)

* Scrub Island / Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection / resort, so no bennies beyond free i-net; 04/22/14 update

Virgin Islands (US)

** All Marriott brand hotels/resorts in Virgin Islands (US) offer free wifi in the public areas of the hotel **

* St. Croix / Renaissance Carambola Beach Resort & Spa / No Lounge; free internet only bennie due to resort status; 06/27/14 update
* St. Thomas / Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort / No Lounge; free internet only bennie due to resort status; Each Wednesday night manager's "bon voyage" happy hour with free rum punch / mojitos and snacks for all guests; 02/14 update

Cheers.

Last edited by SkiAdcock; Oct 21, 14 at 2:32 pm. Reason: add updates...
SkiAdcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 10, 9:44 pm   #2

Programs: Marriott LT Plat,SW, Hertz #1 Gold, Amtrak SP, jetBlue, et al
Sharon..the Somerset NJ Marriott is no longer a Marriott..it's a Crowne Plaza...
Old Apr 26, 10, 9:45 pm   #3

Thanks - will drop it from the list.

Cheers.
Old Apr 26, 10, 9:49 pm   #4

Programs: UA Plat, QF Silver (Club), Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*
Thailand / Bangkok / Marriott Resort & Spa / OPEN (Jan 10) (wireless 1 hour a day)
simong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 10, 10:18 pm   #5
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Sharon, thank you very much for doing this. The "Marriott Suites" Charlotte is actually the Renaissance Suites.
Old Apr 26, 10, 10:19 pm   #6

Sharon,

Wow!

Thanks for this. It was obviously a lot of work.
tvetter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 10, 11:01 pm   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by simong View Post
Thailand / Bangkok / Marriott Resort & Spa / OPEN (Jan 10) (wireless 1 hour a day)
Will make the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05 View Post
Sharon, thank you very much for doing this. The "Marriott Suites" Charlotte is actually the Renaissance Suites.
Then it's my bad. When I saw it on a thread I didn't realize there was such a thing so I changed it from Ren Suites to Marriott Suites. Will make the change.

Cheers.
Old Apr 26, 10, 11:53 pm   #8
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is a heck of a list, Sharon - no doubt that it's the most comprehensive one that exists! Thanks for doing this!!
Old Apr 27, 10, 12:41 am   #9

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier, A3*G, BA Gold, Hertz 5* PC, HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Thanks for the efforts, to add - my updates;

England;

Preston / Marriott / No Lounge (Coupons)
Manchester / Renaissance / No Lounge (Coupons)
Manchester / Marriott Victoria & Albert / No Lounge (Coupons)
Edinburgh / Marriott / OPEN

PS: In London its Maida rather than Maide (sp)
littlevoices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 10, 2:35 am   #10
FlyerTalk Evangelist

1) Paris, France/Marriott Rive Gauche
2) Lounge open seven days a week, 0600-2359
3) The Executive Lounge is open seven days a week for breakfast
4) No, you cannot access the lounge outside of the listed hours above
5) Exec Lounge offers free internet via four computers, via wireless. There are no plug-ins for your computer.
6) Effective 26 Apr 2010
LessO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 10, 7:11 am   #11

Programs: MR & AA LTP, UA Silver
Sharon,

First of all thanks for all your work, not to mention the hours of work to come.

I sent you a PM with an extensive list of updated info, suggestions, and questions.

Thanks again,
Bob
aaupgrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 10, 7:17 am   #12

1) Pleasanton CA, Pleasanton Marriott
2) CLOSED
3) COUPONS
4) No access
5) 2 terminals available
6) April 2010
canred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 10, 8:33 am   #13
Moderator: Hawaii-Based Airlines & United MileagePlus

Programs: Global Entry, United, Delta, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, mLife, Best Western, and Hertz
California:

San Francisco / JW Marriott Union Square / CLOSED

Florida:

Plantation / Renaissance Fort Lauderdale - Plantation / CLOSED (COUPONS)

Illinois:

Chicago / Renaissance Chicage O'Hare Suites / CLOSED
Old Apr 27, 10, 8:35 am   #14

Ok, updated the list w/ info provided so far. And started adding resort info (such as it is), so people know what (not) to expect.

Again, I need everyone's assistance to get & keep the list updated. It helps us all to know lounge status, so please review the list above & make corrections if the information is wrong, or add a property if it's not on the list.

Cheers.
Old Apr 27, 10, 8:49 am   #15

Also, if there is a property listed that you've stayed at & the information is correct, can you post that it is & the most recent date you stayed/confirmed it? I'll update it to reflect that.

As mentioned, most of the list was based on a list that was last updated in 3/09 w/ some additions I made since, so it would be nice to confirm more recent stays/accuracy of list, so when possible, FTers know they're getting up to date data.

Cheers.