Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 4:25 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Renaissance Minneapolis - The Depot: Lounge unavailable Feb 2017
- Two $10 bar vouchers (1 per night of visit) provided.
- Complimentary access to the hot breakfast buffet for two was provided (~$15 per person value) including made to order omelettes.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Cleveland / Renaissance / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Accurate as of 1/31/17. Didn't get to ask about coupons for weekend stays.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Under Washington state, please replace/update as follows:

* Bellevue / Seattle Marriott Bellevue / CLOSED; weekend buffet brekkie in M Lounge @ lobby level;Rooms offer free wifi; (per website); 02/04/17 update

(hope I did that right!)
Old Feb 13, 2017, 9:31 am

Programs: CO - silver, dl plat, spg plat, Marriot plat
Hartford Downtown Marriot

Lounge was open and accessible in December 2016. Newly renovated with breakfast and evening food as well as coffee and softdrinks available and alcohol for purchase.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 5:12 am

Boscolo Prague

The Boscolo Prague does not offer a lounge. Plats receive 750 MR points compensation per night.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 9:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Updated all the Illinois properties. Pleased to say a number have switched to full brekkie rather than cont'l brekkie since last time I updated IL.

Cheers.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 8:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Greensboro-High Point Airport Marriott

- Concierge Lounge Closed on Weekends
- Offered a breakfast coupon, however breakfast doesn't start until 7 AM
- Asked for a free drink instead, was given a $10 Food and Beverage Coupon

Gold Elite
Old Feb 22, 2017, 3:54 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Tokyo / Courtyard Tokyo Ginza / No Lounge; Breakfast for Gold/Plats in restaurant; 1 free drink chit per night for Gold/Plats; 01/15 update
Still accurate as of 2/21/17.

Beijing / Renaissance Wangfujing / OPEN (per website); 09/16 update
Still accurate as of 2/22/17.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 7:39 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, Washington, D.C.
AND
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at The Mayflower, Washington, D.C.

Note: The lounge/breakfast benefit for Rewards Gold and Platinum members normally does not apply at properties under the Marriott Vacation Club brand. The Mayflower extends lounge access for Gold and Platinum members not only at the hotel, but also at the Marriott Vacation Club under the same roof.

Lounge hours:

Sunday
Breakfast: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Evening hors d'oeuvres: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Pastries: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Monday - Thursday
Breakfast: 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Evening hors d'oeuvres: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Pastries: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Friday
Breakfast: 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Lounge closed at 12:00 NOON

Saturday
Breakfast: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Lounge closed at 3:00 PM

Beers, wines, liquors are NOT complimentary.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 3:57 am

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Marriott LAX

Lounge closed for renovations, brekkie at JW restaurant. When completed, will open as an M Lounge, scheduled for reopening in April. $20 credit to account, must be used during stay for incidentals. 2-20-17
Old Feb 25, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
* London / Marriott Park Lane / OPEN; lounge access for 2; addt'l guests 50GBP charge (reports it's not enforced); children must be accompanied by an adult (per website; no idea if the surcharge or children policy is enforced); 09/16 update

Accurate as of stay 2/2017
Old Feb 26, 2017, 9:59 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by ssafro1
* St. Louis / Marriott Airport / CLOSED Weekends & Holidays; Full brekkie in restaurant; 1-terminal/printer; Plat arrival gift 500pts or $10FB coupon; 12/04/14 update

Accurate as of stay 5/19/16
I am Mgold and will be staying at that property in two weeks for a conference that starts on Wed and goes through Saturday night.

Is my only compensation for the weekend lounge hours a continental breakfast coupon?
Old Feb 26, 2017, 12:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Xeno
I am Mgold and will be staying at that property in two weeks for a conference that starts on Wed and goes through Saturday night.

Is my only compensation for the weekend lounge hours a continental breakfast coupon?
From the post you quoted you'll have the option of full breakfast in the restaurant on Sat-Sun morning or 750 points/night. Your choice.

Cheers.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 3:08 pm

Programs: AC Altitude E35K, *Silve, UA Premier Silver, Marriott Platinum, SPG Preferred Plus, a bunch of other
Just stayed at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and have the following from the lounge card provided on check-in.

Club Lounge Hours
Continental Breakfast
Monday to Thursday 6-10 AM
Friday 6AM-12PM

Hors d'oeuvres
Sunday to Thursday 5:30-7:30 PM

Beverage Service
Sunday to Thursday 5-10PM
Saturday - CLOSED

Breakfast during the week was scrambled eggs, cooked potatoes and bacon, with assorted toast, bagel, english muffin options. Cereal and yogurt as well.

Think this aligns with the closed for the weekend posted for the hotel, but thought more detail may be useful for people wondering....
Old Mar 1, 2017, 2:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Toronto Airport Marriott: all information still correct, free full buffet on weekends as lounge is closed. Didn't try if the lounge was accessible.

Niagara Marriott on the Falls: I wasn't there on the weekend but I'd like to note something quite unusual: this hotel issued vouchers for breakfast and hors d'oeuvres inside the lounge during the week. As my rate included the full breakfast buffet and a few wine tastings, I only went to the lounge there to grab a cup of coffee at 6.30 am but the lounge attendant was prepared to get my voucher. By the way, this hotel gave me a good upgrade from a simple Fallsview room to a really nice bi-level suite. Despite being sold out on the day of my departure (I checked), I was given a 4pm late check out so excellent elite treatment! Two thumbs up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.