Mar 31, 10, 9:19 am
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Toronto, Canada
I am an existing member - but no status- and I received this - asking me to join Marriott Rewards...
I dont stay with them much - but what sort of restrictions - black out dates etc. would be with the free cert? Obviously is there are none- then a couple pillow runs may be in order :-D
A big "thank you" for contacting Marriott®. We'd like to make your travel more rewarding so we're offering you something extra.
We invite you to experience Marriott in a whole new way by joining Marriott Rewards®, a worldwide community of seasoned travelers just like you. Stay in touch with the latest trends, share tips online ... and earn points toward your dream vacation with every stay.
To show how confident we are that you'll love our award-winning program, we're offering you a FREE night!
It's easy as 1-2-3:
1. Join Marriott Rewards - fast & free
2. Stay* twice at any of 3,200+ hotels between May 1 and July 31, 2010
3. Get your free night certificate, good at any participating hotel worldwide!
Plus, start enjoying exclusive member privileges right away:
• Big bonus points for free hotel nights, airline flights and top-name merchandise
• Special offers and partner discounts
• New online tools to manage your account
• Start earning Elite status - room upgrades, concierge lounge access, special check-in, customized experiences - name your reward!
It's our way of saying we appreciate your loyalty to Marriott.
We hope you'll take advantage of this limited-time offer - and start enjoying the privileges of Marriott Rewards!
Senior Vice President
*A 'stay' is defined as all consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
View Terms and Conditions >>