Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Maui Lahaina and Napili Villas - Upgrade on Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75k, Marriott and SPG Plat, Avis First

I have an oceanfront guest room booked for next week, but would love the full kitchen. Does anyone have experience getting upgraded to a villa? I would be willing to pay something if that is what it took. Just curious what I can expect.
Old Aug 28, 2009, 12:42 pm

Programs: United, Marriott Platinum
One-bedroom would have a full kitchen. You are probably booked in an efficiency. Not sure what the upgrade cost would be, though. Very nice timeshare units, I own a 2 bdrm there.

Mike
Old Aug 28, 2009, 1:45 pm
LKO

Programs: Marriott platinum
This property has very high occupancy rates, the owners pay a lot in maintenance fees and tend to use (or rent) their units. It is very likely they wouldn't have a 1 bedroom available for your dates.

You should call the property directly and ask if an upgrade is available. It would be better to alert them ahead of your arrival that you're willing to pay for an upgrade.

It's a beautiful resort! I've stayed there in a two bedroom and also in a one bedroom units. It's one of the nicest Marriott vacation club properties in the system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.