Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

What is the phone # for the platinum desk?

What is the phone # for the platinum desk?

Old Sep 2, 2006, 10:18 am

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by aaupgrade
Have you signed into your account and checked your Megbonus promotion. Those 15 nights may be worth an extra 25K bonus points. Also, when were the 45 nights you did stay so far this year. If they didn't start until March then you actually have longer with the undocumented rolling 12 month qualification. Good luck.
Yeah, I got the 20 nights for 35K points. I didn't think that I was going to make it, but after reading this post, depending on Marriott's policy, it looks like I will ... details at the end of this post.

I have a biz trip to Germany planned in early Dec good for a week and am planning on a Mileage Run/vacation for a week over Thanksgiving to Australia. That should put me at around 75 days.
I am aware of the rolling calendar, but thanks for reminding me. My first few stays in 2006 are 2/3-2/5 (2nites) and 3/3-3/4 (1nite). My stays really started on 3/18.

I did a search for Jan hotel rooms in my area so that I could get 5 more days to get the 35K megabonus pts. I found a room for 13 nights (couldn't book it any longer) for $1.88/night; totals $26.64 after taxes. Will Marriott honor it?
Old Sep 3, 2006, 9:49 pm

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Since it appears as though you were asking me that question, my answer is "I don't know".

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.