Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dreams of the next Mega Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2017, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Dreams of the next Mega Bonus

Just sitting here looking out the window wondering what the next Mega Bonus will be or IF their will be one that starts in September. 😔
LPCJr likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 4:26 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Just sitting here looking out the window wondering what the next Mega Bonus will be or IF their will be one that starts in September. 😔
I hear yesterday they should announce something in the middle of September..
Old Aug 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by t1c
I hear yesterday they should announce something in the middle of September..
Will be on the lookout. Trying to get all the help I can towards travel packages
Old Aug 16, 2017, 7:42 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Will be on the lookout. Trying to get all the help I can towards travel packages
Do you have the credit card?
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by t1c
Do you have the credit card?
Yes. Use it when I am staying at Marriott properties on my own dime. Will wait and see what promo is and if it is somewhat lucrative will hold off on transferring SPG points over as I would like to use my SPG points to transfer to SQ.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:42 am
t1c

Yes. Use it when I am staying at Marriott properties on my own dime. Will wait and see what promo is and if it is somewhat lucrative will hold off on transferring SPG points over as I would like to use my SPG points to transfer to SQ.
Got it!
Old Aug 17, 2017, 11:49 am

Has anyone received the 80,000 bonus points from the Marriott chase card? I've just reached the $3000 spend and looking forward to points showing in account
Old Aug 17, 2017, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Has anyone received the 80,000 bonus points from the Marriott chase card? I've just reached the $3000 spend and looking forward to points showing in account
have had my card for a while now and IIRC think it took a statement after I reached the spend to get them credited.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 8:35 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
30K in Bonus so far, I think current promo runs till 9-4
Old Aug 17, 2017, 10:08 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Just as a counter to the current crazy promotion where you get bonus points based on the number of different brands you try, maybe they should do one where you get a geometrically-increasing bonus for staying at the same brand repeatedly?
nequine likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Just as a counter to the current crazy promotion where you get bonus points based on the number of different brands you try, maybe they should do one where you get a geometrically-increasing bonus for staying at the same brand repeatedly?
So a bonus based on being loyal to one of their brands....That could be interesting and have that bonus tiered based on brand ( High end to low end )
Old Aug 18, 2017, 12:49 pm

Would the loyalty to one brand include additional bonus points for surviving repeated stays at Courtyard properties?
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JW6130
Would the loyalty to one brand include additional bonus points for surviving repeated stays at Courtyard properties?
Maybe they would add a $5 cert to The Bistro 😂. Collect enough of those then you can eat all week.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 6:00 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
i'd like to see a full year promo of all 30 MR/SPG properties. then would be interesting to see how many of us get that!

*i do like the brand loyalty. MRS CALMSP and I always shoot for Autograph first.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.