Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection [Master Thread]

Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...ph-collection/

Category 7.

"Boutique elegance awaits you at the brand-new La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK Dubai, Autograph Collection. The first hotel to grace CITY WALK, a new urban living destination in Dubai, this distinctive low rise property offers a unique and relaxed vibe amongst the metropolis of the city. Throughout this 5 star boutique hotel, stylish, iconic architecture celebrates open spaces, providing a sociable setting for guests to meet and mingle or simply a refreshing place to breathe. Guest rooms are spacious and celebrate relaxed urban luxury through dcor led by sophisticated neutral furnishings, combined with contemporary artistic twists. Bathrooms are complete with luxurious marble counter tops, a free-standing bath tub and a walk-in shower, providing the ultimate space for unwinding or grooming in style. Dining is a key highlight at La Ville Hotel & Suites with three restaurants, a lobby caf and rooftop bar offering surprising cosmopolitan and social experiences, tailored to individual preferences and moods."

Choose between rooms and suites, as well as fully furnished one- and two-bedroom apartments
Our furnished apartments offer full kitchens, providing you the freedom of preparing your own meals.
Many of our accommodations feature scenic views of the Dubai skyline, including the Burj Khalifa.
Free wifi in rooms & public areas

Complimentary on-site parking
Complimentary valet parking
Complimentary off-site parking

Property Details
5 floors , 145 rooms , 11 suites
Old Jun 2, 2019, 3:08 am

Just checked in today, one of the last days of Ramadan. Everything is very quiet, but excellent value.

As Platinum upgraded to 80sqm 1 Bedroom Apartment. 2000 points are given (each night) to compensate for the fact that there is no Lounge.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 12:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update. You're the first trip report. Please post anything else you think will be of interest to your fellow FTers. Also, is the 2,000 points in lieu of breakfast or do you get breakfast as well?

Cheers.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by alexfunke
Just checked in today, one of the last days of Ramadan. Everything is very quiet, but excellent value.

As Platinum upgraded to 80sqm 1 Bedroom Apartment. 2000 points are given (each night) to compensate for the fact that there is no Lounge.
I stayed here a couple of months ago and I never got that 2000 points however I was staying using my 1-5 Cat Voucher so perhaps that why.

The room I was given which I believe was a suite or could be a 1 bedroom apartment either way it was the smallest room I have ever had in Dubai! There are basic rooms bigger than the suite I was given!

However it was an excellent location and the staff were extremely professional and attentive. Breakfast was brilliant with a healthy focus and the F+B options were all of good quality (the Steak place was really good) however with so many restaurants on your doorstep I do recommend checking out the area!

The pool was on the roof and in the winter period it gets quite windy and cold up there so not many people were using it however it had great views!

I do recommend this hotel for short weekend stays but not for long term nor for families which require space.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 7:44 am

Programs: MR Plat.
I stayed there recently. On the positive side the room interior was pleasing. But the room also had issues: The mattress was quite hard. The soundproofing of the windows was not very good: Noisy installations in the building next door were clearly audible. Also the room had an unpleasant airflow from the AC system, even when the AC was off.
Also, surprisingly no USB plugs for charging tablets or phones, also no speaker to connect the phone to, Bluetooth or otherwise. Connecting the tablet to the TV was theoretically possible. If one has a Google Chromecast that is.

Overall with the abundant choice in Dubai, I don't think I will stay there again.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 10:34 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, IHG Spire, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by starlicious
I stayed there recently. On the positive side the room interior was pleasing. But the room also had issues: The mattress was quite hard. The soundproofing of the windows was not very good: Noisy installations in the building next door were clearly audible. Also the room had an unpleasant airflow from the AC system, even when the AC was off.
Also, surprisingly no USB plugs for charging tablets or phones, also no speaker to connect the phone to, Bluetooth or otherwise. Connecting the tablet to the TV was theoretically possible. If one has a Google Chromecast that is.

Overall with the abundant choice in Dubai, I don't think I will stay there again.
you can connect most phones/tablets using the chromecast function. I use it from my iPhone/iPad when the tv doesnt have Netflix built in for example.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 1:32 pm

Do these rooms have balconies?
Old Nov 1, 2021, 12:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Accor Club, Miles and More
Recently stayed there again and also got an upgrade from the lowes category room to a 1-bedroom appartment. Lounge still closed, breakfast instead in the restaurant. I like the clean style of the hotel a lot and is definitely among my favourites in town. Only the breakfast didnt really convince me...
Old Feb 6, 2022, 1:25 am

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Stayed at this property in the last few days, upon check in they offered 2K per night due to not having a lounge, however, the points never appeared in the account.

Service at this property is all over the place. It's sad as the property looks good. We wanted to try it out but I doubt I will return again. GH still tops everything in Dubai for me.
Old Feb 6, 2022, 2:50 am

Thanks for the feedback on the hotel.
Just wondering: Shouldnt you have gotten breakfast as alternative for lounge benefit? And else guest compensation of USD 100?
Old Feb 6, 2022, 3:33 am

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by t3ame
Thanks for the feedback on the hotel.
Just wondering: Shouldnt you have gotten breakfast as alternative for lounge benefit? And else guest compensation of USD 100?
Breakfast was given and I think it was the best part of the stay. Not for the food but I liked the calmness of the restaurant (Especially outdoor seating).
t3ame likes this.
Old May 20, 2023, 6:43 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Profile/...2-57d63beb3056

amazing hotel with amazing value !
atlion25 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.