Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Little Rock Marriott - Desks but no Pepsi

Old Jun 23, 2016, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond

Little Rock Marriott

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Little Rock Marriott

3 Statehouse Plaza Little Rock, AR US 72201

Desks but no Pepsi (0 Photo)

Little Rock Marriott

The good news is that, even though the rooms were apparently re-done, they were still have desks & desk chairs in them. Unfortunately, the tv is now wall mounted & can't be viewed properly from anywhere other than the bed. The bad news is that, though Marriott properties have historically been Pepsi hotels, this one isn't-even the vending machines on the floor are Coke. Bed was quite comfortable & AC worked reasonably well, though it certainly was not the 66 I had set it to in the room. Concierge lounge, very large & known as Club M, is actually in the lobby by the elevators. Not only was there a paper under the door each morning, there was also a bill under the door. Love the fact that Marriott lets me 'buy' the internet for the entire length of my stay (Hilton, are you listening??). Bathroom was smallish & had very poor lighting. There is a complimentary airport shuttle available-not sure how one accesses it from the airport, but it leaves every 30 mins to go to the airport, just need to let the bell stand know when you want to go (thanks to Lexie for taking care of that for me). Would absolutely return.

Desks but no Pepsi

Would you like to write a review on the Little Rock Marriott?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.