Old Sep 13, 2013, 9:48 pm

Programs: *A, BAEC -Gold
Referral request for 1st time Marriott stay,
Thank you

Thank you all - got one now.

Last edited by Joe de London; Sep 13, 2013 at 10:00 pm
Old Sep 20, 2013, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA, SPG, Hilton, Mrt., PC, Hertz
I know this isn't the correct thread, but WHERE is the link in Marriott.com to refer people yourself?

NM I found it. It is on the Marriott.com page, then Marriott rewards, then it is at the bottom of the page. I just keep missing it!

Last edited by skyemema; Sep 20, 2013 at 1:46 pm Reason: Found my answer
Old Sep 20, 2013, 1:28 pm

http://joinmarriottrewards.com/Friend/US/
Old Oct 2, 2013, 2:24 am

referral request

Can anyone please send me a referral?

Thanks

[got a referral - thanks]

Last edited by ckd05977; Oct 2, 2013 at 7:44 am Reason: close
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the Marriott reward program, is it too late to participate in this promotion?

Thanks
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by squash1540
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the Marriott reward program, is it too late to participate in this promotion?

Thanks
Unfortunately it is. You can only use the referral and earn 1K bonus when you sign up from the referral invitation.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:34 pm

Darn. Thanks anyways!
Old Oct 8, 2013, 4:03 pm
alc

Originally Posted by squash1540
Darn. Thanks anyways!
You can try to join with another email address, but it might or might not work. My wife account worked, while my co-worker did not.
Old Oct 13, 2013, 9:39 pm

Got it. Thanks.

Last edited by flyCsG; Oct 13, 2013 at 10:02 pm
Old Oct 16, 2013, 8:35 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by alc
You can try to join with another email address, but it might or might not work. My wife account worked, while my co-worker did not.
Key is whether they see you as already a member. Clearly, the same email address is a unique identifier and you won't be eligible for the referral promo if yours is already in their database. Name alone won't prevent it, as many people have the same name. Same with address or phone number... sometimes different people share the same residential info. A combo of name and phone number and/or physcial address, however, might trigger a duplicate identification. Bottom line is that if you're rejected and you're willing to orphan your old account and get a new one with the referral, change as much info as possible (at minimum, email address) as you can while still keeping it legit. Using your work or vacation home addy, secondary phone number, etc. could help. Don't plan on signing up anew and then asking to merge with your old account. While you *might* be able to get away with it, if seen as a purposeful duplicate with the intent to run up points, they might decide to wipe you out.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 10:56 am

If this is still a valid/active thread, could someone PM me a referral? Thanks!

***Referral received! Thanks for the many speedy responses!

Last edited by nomadic.relief; Nov 3, 2013 at 11:09 am Reason: referral no longer needed
Old Nov 8, 2013, 9:18 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL PL, B6 M3
Referral offer still going?
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
We need a reminder of the ground rules for this thread.
Originally Posted by bdschobel
This thread is for folks who NEED referrals to be able to drop by and make a request.

*** This is NOT a thread for members to offer/bribe/make business cases for giving referrals. ***

Again, the core mission of FlyerTalk and the Marriott forum is to benefit the greater community, not just individual member interests. By offering keeping referral requests in a consolidated thread, this allows members who are offering referrals to just subscribe to one thread and also members who are needing referrals to get one fairly quickly. Everybody wins!

People who want a referral should post here. People with referrals to offer should PM the requester. There is no need to post here that a PM has been sent. The recipient will certainly see it, and nobody else needs to know. Obviously, some people will receive multiple offers, but they can sort through them and decide which one to accept.

Hope this helps clarify the purpose and "standard operating procedures" of this thread.

Bruce
Old Nov 10, 2013, 11:56 am

Could I please get a referral to the program?

I apologize in advance if the formatting is incorrect on this reply. I am looking at a partially blocked screen so uncertain as to what it will look like on the other side.

Many thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.